Fanfiction?
  Write it (and read)
  Read It
  Hate it
View Results

Maggita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:32 pm
I really like SetoxSerenity fics but only when there good! lol
please peoples PM me if you know any! im running out. . .

twilight eyes 8120 on fanfiction.com hs some really good Seto fics!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:36 am
Chao- Here's another story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2119447&chapter=1

Title: A Ghost Story
Written by: DarkChao1663
Yes, it does have Kaiba.
Non-Yaoi  

DarkChao1663

DarkChao1663

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:09 pm
Chao- Sorry the top won't work. sweatdrop ......Chao doesn't know how to work it yet. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:18 pm
I find that Prideshipping writers write the best Seto fics.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jennylewis08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:32 am
Well I like Crossovers the best. Especially Sailormoon ones but I am not a fan of Minako and Seto  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:17 am
I have yaoi fanfiction, it's just. . . against Gaia rules to post it. >.>

[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:17 pm
You can post a link to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:03 pm
No, it's against Gaia rules period. NC-17 rating.

[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:51 am
I've written all of these! Descriptions are located under the links!

BTW, I have a fanfiction.net account, but prefer to link to my dA because they include previews pics with the stories.

~*~*~

Petshipping (Seto X Otogi X Jou):

A COMPLICATED SONG

Rating: PG-13
Warning: Shounen-ai, song

Seto undergoes severe constipation, Otogi is in horror to find out that his bride-to-be is actually his cousin, and Jounouchi gets decapitated all to "Weird Al" Yankovic's "A Complicated Song."

~*~*~

Puppyshipping (Seto X Jou):

ONEGAISHIMASU
Rating: R
Warning: Shounen-ai, disturbing imagery, explicit content

After glimpsing into the mirror after three months of it, Kaiba finds that he can't break the aesthetic of anorexia. But try. And soon. (5 chapters!)

JOU AND KAIBA...SWITCH?
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Shounen-ai, swearing, OOC, AU

Suppose Kaiba Seto hated living the high life, and decided to toss in his Kenneth Coles for a pair of tattered air muscles? Jou and Kaiba learn the hard way that when you wish upon a star, dreams just might come true in the strangest ways.

~*~*~

Stoicshipping (Seto X Set):

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS
Rating: PG
Warning: Shounen-ai

Alright, said Alice, I'm going back...To the other side of the mirror. What price love...what price glory..

~*~*~

Tabloidshipping (Mokuba X Seto):

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL
Warning: Shounen-ai, incest, fluff, OOC

Dedicated to Mokuba x Seto. So any people who don't like shounen-ai, I suggest you not read this. Much fluff, and OOCness. The preview above was brought to you by me in my younger years, particularly 2003 when I had no idea how to use colored pencil.

DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND
Warning: Shounen-ai, incest, songfic

Kaiba Seto is struggling with an eating disorder and needs a little push from his little brother to finally realize that he still has something to protect--and how wrong he is when he thinks that he has nothing to live for.

SOMEONE JUST FOR ME
Warning: Shounen-ai, incest, fluff, OOC

Once upon a time, an inventor dwelled in a faraway town with his younger brother. The elder made an oath to the youngest that naught would ever separate one another. Nonetheless, the smaller sibling grew gravely ill, and this greatly saddened the oldest--though he pledg'd to find a cure. 'Pon the boy's flight to heaven, the eldest was within boundless misery. Hence, he made a doll that mirrored his brother's visage and every movement, though he secretly coveted for the enchanted doll to one day become a real boy once again...

~*~*~

All I have Seto-related for now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:02 am
OK I'm gonna be brave and post my current Yu-Gi-Oh fic. I'm BushNinjaMokuba (think back to Duelist Kingdom) on FFNet and here's my fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3061500/1/
Yu-Gi-Oh: Heart of Darkness
Non-Yaoi
Yugi x Tea x Yami, Mokuba x Serenity(?), possible Seto x OC, I still haven't decided

It's one of my first fanfics and still in progress, so please let me know what you think!

As far as reading fics, I'm new to the whole Yaoi thing and it still catches me off guard...especially the whole tabloid-shipping thing. LOL I mostly like comedic fics or adventure fics, crossover fics too, especially with FMA or (I'm a big horror fan) Silent Hill, The Grudge, Resident Evil, etc, so if anyone can reccomend good crossover fics please do!  

tasogarenootome

asinwolves

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:25 am
Oooh! People DO come in this place! Thankgawd. Okie:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~tkkaiba

That is my Fanfiction.net profile. The first three stories written on there (Squirrelly Love smile are about Kaiba, sort of. xD First one is, and so is the third. He's mentioned the second oneshot. But it's really more about his....lover, I might say.

The fourth story written involves his kidnapping. Kaiba will be in a lot of my stories, since he's my favorite/second favorite character.

Oh....and reviewing them is super-special-awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:41 am
I remember your screen name from ff.net! That makes me feel old, now... I don't remember much about your stories though. Don't remember much at all...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

asinwolves

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:18 pm
You remember my name? That makes me kind of happy....

I don't remember much about my old stories...XD

Well, there was my first one called Malik Drunk...XD Oh wow.. And that was written horribly....

And...the one most people read was some horror fic I had started but never finished. It was "A Trip to Frozen Hell"

-wants to see if you remember (even if you hated my writing xD)-
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:22 pm
Malik Drunk sounds familiar, but I can hardly remember anything. It's been so long since my ff.net days! sweatdrop I remember that a lot of people liked some of my stories, espeically Seto's Guide, but looking over those stories are now eyesores to me... Fun and fond memories, but sentimental eyesores nonetheless... sweatdrop  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

asinwolves

Dapper Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Aw. Yeah....My stories were pretty.....-laughs-

I read some that I used to like (by other people) even theirs were bad!

That story sounds vaguely familiar....but I read so much fanfiction, I wouldn't even know. XD  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff