Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Fell watched him leave, a sad smile pulling on the edge of her lips. She turned to look back at the moon, reminiscing about the past. "Really... what will I choose...?" She asked herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:20 pm
Shincho threw anote at her that said if you don't know my dad then maby this might help just one word mokaygekyou sharingan.and just so you know i'm one of the last uchihas some of the uchihas were able to get away only 3 me sasuke and thethird one is nowere to be knowen he is missing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm
Fell read the note and let out a laugh that sounded more like a bark. "Yeah... I think I already knew that..." She sighed. Because I'm the one that let him go... She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Kakashi hered her laugh and shincho was kinda confused his eyes changed from normal sharingan to monkegekyousharingan trying to make it go away before she caght up .  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Fell felt a shiver go down her back, but asked loudly, "So, who did you kill to get the Mangekyou? And how bad's your vision now?"
She closed her eyes, and let her other senses do the work.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:37 pm
Thats the funny thing i didn't i was born with it . but if i did kill someone and did not know it i killed my best friend  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 pm
"Hm... really." Fell stood up and walked away from the clearing. As she left, she called, "Have fun in Akanses!" but it was more sarcasm than anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:57 pm
Shincho does shadow clone jutsu because he sensed a evil chakra coming his way. He sees itachi well well well you made my goal just alot easyer. so now you can die taking his shadow sword out and chargeing it to the max power and telling two clones to go tell fell .i sent me itachi and fell in a shadow realm to fight but fell was barly away from the fect so by acsadent shes in a shadow realm with shincho and itachi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:39 am
*Chihiro notices Shinco is gone and goes out to look for him with her mask on and naginata in hand*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:18 pm
Kakarot was last seen close to the village hidden in the sand this might help me out Jynx thought to himself as he entered the Mist village Zabuza must be here he thought while walking "there must be some type of bandit camp or something" he said not sensing any power levels over 5000 "this is bullshit" he said not expecting anyone to hear him"Watch your mouth, it could get you into alot of trouble" said someone Jynx turned around and seen a short man with spiky hair and a masculine figure "Who are you" Jynx asked the man ""I'm help"said the man Jynx noticed this man was extremely powerful with a power level over 800,000 "alright" Jynx said as he followed the man to a house "over here" said the man
as Jynx walked over to him he didn't see the man or sense his power "where are you" said Jynx "Look below" said the man as Jynx looked under him he seen a compartment door as he opened it he seen almost 100 people all with power levels of 500,000 or more "Welcome to the hideout, I'm Vegeta The Bad and this is my army" said Vegeta  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:53 pm
*Chihiro keeps looking*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:15 pm
The darkness consumed her, wrapping around her body and choking her. She released large amounts of chakra to push it back, but it only made it worse. She gagged.
She then noticed Shincho and Itachi fighting, but it was with genjutsu. Tsukuyomi to be accurate. Shincho broke away from the jutsu, and started to rush at Itachi, ready to kill. Fell's eyes widened, and before she knew it, she rushed into the middle of the battle, ready to stop them both.  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:21 pm
voice: DRAGON FANG JUSTU! *a dragon swoops down and rams into Itachi as Chihiro appears*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:28 pm
"What...?" She murmured as hse fell onto her knees, holding her head. The darkness had really start to eat away at her. "Shincho! Release the jutsu, now!" Fell yelled.
She looked up and saw Chihiro. "Damn..." She muttered softly.  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:52 pm
Chihiro:...*lands in front of Shicho*

Itachi: sister?  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]