Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:20 pm
Zach was already in class, and unfortunately for him, she had picked the seat right next to him. Dammit, why did I have to be so straightforward? She probably doens't even like me!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:23 pm
she chanced a look at him, and blushed. "h...hey....um....." she sighed, "t...thank you......" she quickly turned back.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

iKibai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:24 pm
Jon looked around. At least foreign language class didnt have that many people.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Zach sighed and lay his head on the desk, facing Page.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 pm
after class she hesitated, but left anyway. she had japanese next...

she got there and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:39 pm
Zach got to his Greek class and sat down.  

Demonic Repentance

iKibai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:40 pm
Next period was lunch, this period was math. The monotony dosent end.. Jon scribbled down his 'third floor' comics in the margin of his paper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:41 pm
after a day that seamed would never end, she went to her locker to get her stuff and go home...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

iKibai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Jon et Angel in front of the school and started to yell at hi. Angel called three guys over. Three people got up, and grabbed Jon from behind. They dragged him to the back of the school, and threw him to the ground at the concrete. Angel sat back down and took ahold of anielle, and kissed her again. Jon staggered up, his back to a concrete wall. They were by a deserted wing of the school, so the chances of a teacher showing up were slim to none. As these thoughts raced through his head, te first pounced at hi, grabbing his feet. another pounced at his right arm and grabbed it. Jon used his momentum to spin, sending the second flying and the first off of his feet. The last snuck up on hi though nd hit him in the back with a bat (coon goon weapon), which knocked jon to the ground. Jon flipped over, but the other two grabbed his arms and pinned him down.
"You should have just stayed still, it would've been over faster." The one with the bat stood next to hi, and swung the bat down on his stomach, hard. Jon tried to yell, but the hit had knocked the wind out of him. The guy swung gain, and again, and again, harder and harder. Jon could feel the blood creeping up his throat, and he was getting dizzy..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:49 pm
((hey!! just a quick reminder....please don't swear unless it is *****out, okay? thanx!! 4laugh ))

Jessa stayed home, feeling pretty dang sick, considering that she never got sick, and she never skipped school, something must be bad. She rolled over in her bed, groaning."Augh...I'm missing school....d*** it..."  

lady chava

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:52 pm
she walked behind the school, "h...hey, what are you doing?" she looked scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Zach saw the guys beating up Jon. He ran, then grabbed the bat. He grinned as he knocked down the one who was beating Jon.  

Demonic Repentance

lady chava

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:57 pm
She was groaning, but she felt better. "I guess that I should go to school to get my missing work..."she winced, not expecting to be bruised as well.

She finally got to school, but decided to go around the back. She saw what was going on, but was frozen, not able to move. She fainted, weak because of the blood running out of Jon's mouth.

((she can't deal with blood....makes her pass out...can't deal with adrenaline....yea, whatever it is.... ninja .....Kiyah!! I'm scary... 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:00 pm
she was shocked, completely frozen in place.......  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:02 pm
Zach threw the bat away, and then yanked his hands up. Knives flew from hidden pockets, up into his hands.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff