Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Uses of the 99 names of ALLAH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bent Olfert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Han er sej!
  LOL??????
View Results

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 am
Voldemort point two
I posted this is another Islamic guild, but that one appears to be dead.

I hope you don't mind me posting here and asking a question. The rules didn't forbid it, and the guild isn't set to private or hidden, so I guess so.

Anyway, here's the question: how do all of these things fit in with your beliefs in predestination? What happens if someone who is on their deathbed and is, say, about to die of cancer, repeats the name Al-Hayy (The Alive; long life)? And what happens if that person is destined by Allah to die?

This isn't a trick quesiton, I'm just interested.

@divineseraph: A human can have different traits, so I assume Muslims belive Allah can too. Not being a Muslim, I'm not sure. People can be guides and gatherers at the same time, so why can't Allah? I can be happy sometimes and angry, does that make me two different people?

When I have brought this up, it is called polytheism and spit on. This is no different from the polytheists. The thing I dislike about Islam the most is the hypocrisy- The Qur'an is littered with it, it starts claiming that Jews and Christians are fine and good people and that women are to be treated like everyone else as they have the same souls and minds as men. Then it goes on to bash jews and christians.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:06 am
divineseraph
Voldemort point two

I hope you don't mind me posting here and asking a question. The rules didn't forbid it, and the guild isn't set to private or hidden, so I guess so.

Anyway, here's the question: how do all of these things fit in with your beliefs in predestination? What happens if someone who is on their deathbed and is, say, about to die of cancer, repeats the name Al-Hayy (The Alive; long life)? And what happens if that person is destined by Allah to die?

@divineseraph: A human can have different traits, so I assume Muslims belive Allah can too. Not being a Muslim, I'm not sure. People can be guides and gatherers at the same time, so why can't Allah? I can be happy sometimes and angry, does that make me two different people?

When I have brought this up, it is called polytheism and spit on. This is no different from the polytheists. The thing I dislike about Islam the most is the hypocrisy- The Qur'an is littered with it, it starts claiming that Jews and Christians are fine and good people and that women are to be treated like everyone else as they have the same souls and minds as men. Then it goes on to bash jews and christians.

I assume from that that you're not a Muslim either?

Anyway, it's not polytheism. The God of Christianity (I'll call Him Jehovah and the God of Islam Allah in this post to avoid confusion) has different names. I realise it's something different because of the fact that there are three "parts" to Him and it's too complicated to go into here. To save confusion, I'll just concentrate on Jehovah the Father.

The Bible refers to Him as different names. For example, Wonderful Counselor and Prince of Peace. Does the face that He is a Wonderful Counselor and a Prince of Peace mean that He is two seperate enteties? No. I guess Muslims believe the same about Allah.  

Voldemort point two

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 am
Voldemort point two
divineseraph
Voldemort point two

I assume from that that you're not a Muslim either?

Anyway, it's not polytheism. The God of Christianity (I'll call Him Jehovah and the God of Islam Allah in this post to avoid confusion) has different names. I realise it's something different because of the fact that there are three "parts" to Him and it's too complicated to go into here. To save confusion, I'll just concentrate on Jehovah the Father.

The Bible refers to Him as different names. For example, Wonderful Counselor and Prince of Peace. Does the face that He is a Wonderful Counselor and a Prince of Peace mean that He is two seperate enteties? No. I guess Muslims believe the same about Allah.

And what if one group called His creative part Brahma, his destructive part Shiva and his protective/maintaining part Vishnu? Does that mean the must be three different things, considering that they are all one in Brahman?

The God of Christianity AND Islam are both YHWH. Jehova was a mistranslation in german, I think, which was either a mistake or done to keep people from saying the name of God in vain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 am
الحمد لله
allah bless you heart  

reda-sama

reda-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 am
if you read the quuran you will understand

This is sorat al'fateeha:
سورة الفاتحة
In The Name Of Allah , The Beneficent , The Merciful

بــــــــسم الله الرحمـــــن ألرحيــــــــــــم

Praise Be To Allah , The Lord Of The Worlds
الحمـــــد لله رب العالميـــــــن
The Beneficent , The Merciful
الرحمـــــن ألرحيـــــم
Owner Of The Day Of Judgment ,
مالك يــــوم ألديـــــن
Thee (Alone ) We Worship , Thee Alone We Ask For Help
اياك نعبد و ايالك نستعيـــن
Show Us The Straight Path ,
اهــــدنا الصـــراط المستقيم
The Path Of Those Whom Thou Hast Favored ; Not ( The Path ) Of Those Who Earn Thine Anger Nor Of Those Who Astray

صـــراط الذيــــن أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين

سورة الاخلاص

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind, قل هو الله احد
2. "The King of mankind, [1] الله الصمد
3. "The Ilâh (God) of mankind, لم يلد
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his ولم يولدwhispering in one's heart after one remembers Allâh)[2] , ولم يكن له كفوا احد
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."صدق الله العظيم

I love you allah crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 am
Zaaki
XxXZero_BeatXxX
The Muslim Guild Bot
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Zaaki
XxXZero_BeatXxX
also Allah promises paradise to a person that memorizes all 99 names
What, is this true?

yes bro Authentic hadith ill search for the page and everything for but i have to go now so ill post it l8er salamz
Are the uses of the names true?

ye there very true i used them myself........mashallah it made my lyfe with ease........ and solved many problems
Prove please biggrin

And I do belive you 3nodding I just whant some good reasons soo that I can tell people why it's right you know wink

That's true allah promises paradise to a person that memorizes all 99 names
Yes,but you must pray always
Ah,if you want the proof read "The words of the Prophet محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
and also read the quraan a lot

I love you allah,i love you muhammed:
احبك يا الله احبك يا محمد
cry heart  

reda-sama

reda-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 am
if u understand arabic language u will understand everything, When you hear the qurran (arabic) and u understand it u will feel like u born again
Sobhan allah
Try to understand and read the qurran with arabic =)

Al hamdo lillah heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am
gd post
thank you !!!
biggrin 3nodding xd  

xXBeauty_lillyxX

purplelovercutiepie rolled 20 100-sided dice: 33, 47, 40, 57, 3, 10, 5, 5, 65, 94, 14, 54, 16, 48, 77, 59, 40, 57, 53, 44 Total: 821 (20-2000)

purplelovercutiepie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:05 pm
purplelovercutiepie
cool

twilght  

purplelovercutiepie

ammar2000

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm
i love allah  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 pm
THANK YOU BROTHER , ALLAH BLESS YOU  

EtSh Cool

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:40 pm
thank you soo much for these! I'm actually tring to memorize them all...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 am
Asalam Alaykum biggrin

WoW, mashallah ^_^ Really good of you smile I hope you will memorize them with luck biggrin  

The_Pathan
Captain

LITTLE LADY DICE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm
spottystripes
Zaaki
z_e_l_d_a8694
i love the 99 names..
and the meanings..
wink

Me too xd

me 3 biggrin