Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:54 am
jackie smiled breifly "i have a feeling you don't trust the shadow's"
she walked across to her draw and placed the book inside "i wouldn't worrie alot of people are scaired of the dark" she closed the draw softly, a small lock and chain formed from the shadows, it wrapped it's self around the draw tightly, she stood and face rex "im glad you have values, my last room mate did not hede my warning and decide to test me im glad you decided agains it" she walked oved and sat in the chair watching rex intently  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:06 am
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm merely nervous of the monsters within it. Even though I have confirmed several times that I am hard to kill. I have had a few run'ins with the forces of darkness. What they want with me is beyond me." He said. He took off his jacket, revealing his naked top which was covered in scars, gashes and bruises. Some of them were claw marks. "Wounds fade quickly for me, but serious ones either take a long time or are permanent." He said.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:11 am
jackie laughed, it seemed cold and mirthless "the only monster in this darkness is me and im friendly" her eyes flicked over the many brusis, cut's and gashes that lined his body some of them looked as if they would kill you. a tiny glimmer in her eyes portrayed amusment for the brifest of seconds before they slipped back to normal  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:19 am
((Note: Rex isn't showing off his upper body, his soulmate just never told him of that))

"You don't look like a monster. I've seen monsters my friend, you look like an angel compared to the horrors I've seen in my life." He replied. Rex caught a little spark of interest of her. "Did you notice something strange?" He asked.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 am
(XP i guessed)

jackie's eyes seemed to turn grey as she stood up "nothing is wrong"
her tone was icy as she crossed the room to get to another door,
she opened it and pulled out some thred and a needle
"you jacket is torn" she placed the items in his hand and sat back down, her eyes now a strange blue/grey colour  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:45 am
He knew she was not telling the truth but he chose to ignore it for now. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to...what's it called...my soulmate told me something about this...is it not called sue?" He asked as he examined the needle and thread.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 am
jackie stood up again and took the needle and thred from rex
"yes your soulmate was correct" she placed it on the desk and looked at rex "if you don't know how i will mend it later if that is o.kay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:57 am
Rex smiled again. "You don't have to, it's been like this for so long I no longer took notice. I'm going to to the gym, I'll be back soon." Rex said and walked out without his jacket.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:04 am
jackie shook her head and closed the door, she unlocked the draw in her desk and drew out her book again, she set it down in the middle of the floor and began to meditate  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:23 am
He walked inside the gym where lots of students were training, working out and practicing. Rex found a punching bag and assumed fighting posture. He threw punches which caused the bag to swing violently. Ge dodged it's backswing and counterpunched it several times.

"Hey!" Rex turned around. "You're the guy who beat the s**t out of Bobby, right? You know the guy who's got the hots for Jackie?" A boy said. "Yes, I beat Bobby in a fight. What of it?" Rex asked. "That was my brother you goddamned p***k!" He said. "He's not dead." Rex said. "No, but you will be!" The boy yelled. "Listen, I didn't come here to pick a fight." Rex said. "Well you got one!" The boy shouted. He grabbed the metal bar from the weights and hit Rex with it. Rex blocked it with a single arm. In less than a second the boy punched Rex in the stomache. "You think that those scars and bruises scare us? We're about to give you a whole lot more!" The boy said. Rex got up and assumed fighting position. "If you attack me now, you will end up beeing hurt. And I don't want to hurt you." Rex said. "Save it a*****e!" The boy moved at lightning speed towards Rex who was hit up against the wall and pinned. The boy hit him again and again and again. "I think I'll bring my brother your hand as a gift." He said. The boy grabbed his knife and got read to cut. Rex dodged just in time, pinned the boy to the wall and unleashed a bone shattering punch which actually made a crack in the wall. "I didn't want to do that, but I got lots more in these fists!" Rex said as the boy fell to the floor.

((I love RPing fighting scenes))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am
(( xd we guessed))

jackie's eyes flew open, the blue candle flamed flaired and then died
i less than a second she had grabbed her cloak and fazed threw the shadows.

***a few seconds later***
she appired in front of the gym door's with a single movment the door's flew open and she walked in. the gym fell silent as she walked across to
rex and the other boy.
she pushed rex aside and looked down "bobbie if your brother wishes to ask me out then tell him i will gladly turn him down in person"
she glaired at the room and then left in another pool of shadows  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 am
- walks back aut thrity mnitutes later shirt torn off scratches on my back sniper on my should an a big black bag of money in the toher hand and i salm the oor behind me blare music and go to sleep-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:45 pm
raven looked up, she heard pyro slam his door.
she stood up and walked across the hall.
she raised her fist and knocked on the door "pyro?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:57 pm
- i open the oor there a girl on my be reading and i look at the kocker at my door bleding and the wounds that cover me are slwoly burning away - what?............  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:07 pm
jackie glaired at the boy "i was coming to inform you that you room mate is caught in the seal you placed apon your door but judging by your attitued i would say you don't care" she raised her eyebrow, her emotionless face hollding a light i dare-you-to-chalange-me look  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff