Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:03 pm
((Well..you guys have been busy ^_^ where to start.. .hmmm... i think im gonna find walt or somthing..))

Dreccas had remembered what he was doing earlier "The human!" he said to himself as he walked back to where the scent was strongest, he would've been inches away from his peephole, but he couldnt see anything, a thought passed through his head and he knocked on the wall, "Yup hollow" he said, as he felt aroudn for a hand-hold to pry it open.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:05 pm
A burst of fire lit his hand as he was feeling over one part.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:06 pm
she looked up at him, he was taller than her, but that counted for nothing. she groaned, "lovely. and to what do i owe the 'pleasure' of your visit.?"

((lol, yup yup yup!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:10 pm
Dreccas waved his hand aruodn a little bit "Ooouch" he said, before putting his fist through the wall, prying it open he said "That's not nice!" to the human, this earned a few glances from passerby's, but a glance in their direction with dreccas's red eyes, shut them up and sent them on their way. "Now.. why so elaborate about the hideout?" he asked, sitting the fragment of wall on the ground.  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm
Walt wasn't there, he had run out after the automatic fire defense had been set off.

"Ah, you are still beautiful."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 pm
Dreccas was a little annoyed "Hmm.." he could banish the fool to darkness, but he decided he'd just follow him "Oh where oh where has the little fool gone" he muttered as he followed the scent of the human, not even bothering to take flight.  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 pm
She looked at him, "I suppose I should be flattered?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm
"Well the last person I said that to went insane at hearing it."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:24 pm
"In the way she was flattered or discusted?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:26 pm
"In the way that she thought God was in love with her. She thought she was the next Virgin Mary."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:29 pm
she looked him up and down, "You don't exactly put greek gods to shame. but every girl has her interest..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:31 pm
Dreccas had finally caught up to the human "Ahh there you are, did you ever find your sypathizers?" he said tauntingly, he wasnt sure why he was talking to the human, other than to just alleviate the boredom.

Dmitri was back in town, he decided it'd been a while since his last visit, and he was bored with his wandering "Perhaps i'll stay in this place for a while.." he muttered, in his blank, empty voice.

((Note: the first major event will be happening within the next few days, the city will be under attack))  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:32 pm
"Well, I guess some do. I've never met any other than you. Well, that I didn't drive insane or that were married to someone who masterly dies soon after they met me. Those were put to death."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:34 pm
(oh, joy.)
((lol, the pic for Dmitri is HOOTT!!!!!XD))

"So in other words I charm you?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:37 pm
Any plants that dmitri passed withered and died, he was making his way to his estate in the ritz, a few demons he passed in the slums had suddenly vommited, somtimes blood, somtimes not. As he made his way up the great stair (that way to the ritz from slums) he felt a small panging in his mind Go away.. he thuoght, to the source, but it did not.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff