Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Deadly slipped a small cell phone out of a hidden pocket in her dress and quickly dialed a few numbers. Speaking swiftly and then closing the phone again, she addressed Alucard.

"More servants have been called in, and I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from insulting the ones currently attending, as well as instigating fights between mortals. Such behavior is uncalled for."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:55 pm
Turning back to Lerina and Jason she replied, "Nice to meet you as well, Jason. I'll leave you two crazy kids alone now." This last was said with a grin.

Deadly skipped over to Ars. "Nice to see you, and may I say the watery look suits you."

Deadly Nightshayde

Nathaniel 109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:01 pm
Sighing with ease Jason sat down next to Lerina. "She scares me a little, and I see you have been talking about me, I hope it was good things" said Jason looking at Lerina.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Lerina laughed and leaned onto his shoulder again, "She's really very nice, relax. And yes I have mentioned you." She leaned up and kissed his cheek quickly, "Just saying how happy I am that you were coming."  

Eisoji

Nathaniel 109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:06 pm
Jason blushes once again at Lerina's kiss. "So has anything interesting occurred in my absence my love?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:06 pm
She smiled at Deadly kindly. "Does it really? Thank you, and thank you for hosting this ball, also. I've been trying to learn some more enticing with sirens... I was told by them I'm learning fast."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:08 pm
Zach sighed as the situation they were enduring was being managed finally. "Ah... well here's some order in the chaos." He said with appreciation so that Kore could hear him. He didn't mind it per se, but it wasn't the time or place for such behavior. He watched Deadly move about and smiled. "Looks like things are really picking up now, Kore." He said. "And that probably means a good deal of real organization." He sat back. "At least we're all well dressed and proper." He added with a clever smirk.

"And let's be honest... these humans ARE trying their best, after all... or at least, I should hope so." He said looking to one in the corner taking an exceptionally long break.

(sorry I may be in and out, dinners coming up and I'm helping to prepare it all)
User Image
(DaughterofHades made me want to make one of these, so here's what Zachariasz looks like, but in Polish/Russian style clothing)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:09 pm
"You missed a few parties since the guild was started, but not much. I think you'll like this group." She smiled as she looked around the room. "Everyone is so kind."  

Eisoji

Nathaniel 109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
"Thats good to hear." Jason said as he wrapped an arm around Lerinas hip."As long as I'm not mistaken for a human snack I will be happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:15 pm
She laughed again and smiled, "Don't worry, handsome, I'll protect you." She winked at him and tried not to chuckle too much.  

Eisoji

Nathaniel 109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:18 pm
Jason blushed once again and shivered at the thought of the last vampire ball he was invited to. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how insane is everyone here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:18 pm
"You're welcome, you're welcome, and the sirens are right," Deadly replied to Ars.

She motioned to the band, and music filled the air. It was a beautiful lilting Irish melody.

"Make any request you wish. Slow, fast, whatever you desire," she said to the room in general.

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:22 pm
"Oh, not any more than you or I, love. They're all very nice." She smiled at him and squeezed his hand gently to try and relax him, "Anyone rude or. . . insane is taken care of by the others. Either told to behave better or sent away."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:27 pm
"I assume that is my warning to behave myself." He said squeezing her hand in return.  

Nathaniel 109

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:30 pm
"You'll be fine. You're a gentleman after all." She glanced around, "The ball seems to have quieted down . . ."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff