Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:38 pm
Bella nodded and went outside to the garage. She was very excited and couldn't stop smiling. Magic is so....cool. I can't believe it really excists. Bella waited for Alice to open the car to to her porsche.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:45 pm
Esme herded the girls outside and locked the door behind her. Should we split into two cars? Alice, five people can fit in the porche right? Esme took a head count and looked at Alice's car.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:37 pm
"Porche?!" Ginny's eyes grew wide. "Harry's gonna wish he was here right now, he told me all about muggle transportation on the way to Forks."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:00 am
"So would your dad. This is nothing to rubber ducks," Hermione said laughing.  

medusa56

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:14 pm
Rosalie rolled herself from out of under Edwards car. "Bye Alice, Esme," Rosalie said, then paused. "Bella." Her voice was ice. "Hermione, Ginny." Her voice guarded and slightly frightened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:39 pm
"Later Rose!" Alice waved, not noticing her sisters icy tone.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:12 pm
"Bye!" Ginny called.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:54 pm
Shot Gun! Esme giggled as she ran around the front of the car and held the door open so people could climb in.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Bella climbed in. She took out the local map of Forks. It showed town maps of la Push, Port Angeles, and Forks. Bella pointed to Port angeles and said to Esme as they drove out of the garage, "We should go here first." Then Bella turned to Ginny and asked her, "Are we going to meet your other friends too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:54 am
Rosalie sighed and went back to working on the car. She worked silently and quickly. Her BMW was nearly perfect considering she had worked on it the last time she had time. Edward's car, however, was not doing very well. She started working vigorously on Edward's car.  

Eternal Night 27

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 am
"Actually, most of our friends went off to college," Alice said rather sadly. "And our other friends are bloodthirsty vampires, unlike us. But you can meet the rest of the family, my husband Jasper, Esme's Carlisle, Bella's Edward, and Rose's Emmett."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 am
the_queen_of_the_fairies
"Actually, most of our friends went off to college," Alice said rather sadly. "And our other friends are bloodthirsty vampires, unlike us. But you can meet the rest of the family, my husband Edward, Esme's Carlisle, Bella's Edward, and Rose's Emmett."

((Psssttt....Your husband isn't Edward, it's Jasper!))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:33 am
(oops! Wishful thinking, I guess. but don't tell my boyfriend i said that)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:33 am
the_queen_of_the_fairies
"Actually, most of our friends went off to college," Alice said rather sadly. "And our other friends are bloodthirsty vampires, unlike us. But you can meet the rest of the family, my husband Jasper, Esme's Carlisle, Bella's Edward, and Rose's Emmett."

((Bella also asked Ginny sweatdrop ))  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:36 am
(What did ginny ask bella?)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items