Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Ilik Sarver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 am
Keep it real, yo. Welcome to the club.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 am
MaximumSlytherin
Heya! I'm Max. Or Slyth, if you really wanna go there. I got invited and figured 'Eh, let's go for it!' I love to read and my range is pretty wide. I like history and I read all kinds of fiction, usually dealing with the supernatural. I'm a classic Harry Potter geek and I like Maximum Ride (No, really?). I love writing and I'm game for anything! I really hope to make some new friends and RPing buddies!
Hello & Welcome! I'm glad you joined~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Fyrethil Fyrexetha

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:26 pm
Yo! I'm Fyrethil, or...Fyre, because I'm guess half of you can't pronounce the full name xD. Anyway, I was invited to the guild and usually when I'm invited to a guild it means I've done something right somewhere along the line so...here I am! Anyway, I love to write, and I've been writing for a long time, I also like to read, though I don't do that half as often as I do the former. I'm also a gamer, so if you wanna, ask me what I go by on counter-strike: source and maybe I can headshot you >).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:27 pm
Hello =D
I'm Beverly. But I want you all to call me Bev. I was invited here. I';m just checking it out now. At least I know I will never be short of an rp now ^^ I'm 14 at the time of posting.. but I will be 15 on 28th April ^^
So thats all you really need to know about me =D

Absolute_Chaos56

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:31 pm
Lord Fyrethil
Yo! I'm Fyrethil, or...Fyre, because I'm guess half of you can't pronounce the full name xD. Anyway, I was invited to the guild and usually when I'm invited to a guild it means I've done something right somewhere along the line so...here I am! Anyway, I love to write, and I've been writing for a long time, I also like to read, though I don't do that half as often as I do the former. I'm also a gamer, so if you wanna, ask me what I go by on counter-strike: source and maybe I can headshot you >).

Okay, thanks for joining! Welcome, Fyrethil. ...And I think I know how to pronounce that. xD;; Anyways, I love creative names, and yours jumped out at me! I invited you because I saw your roleplays up and about. And you seemed quite active. wink I am glad you took my invite the right way. Some people get offended...though I really can't see why it would seem offending... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:33 pm
dudette201
Hello =D
I'm Beverly. But I want you all to call me Bev. I was invited here. I';m just checking it out now. At least I know I will never be short of an rp now ^^ I'm 14 at the time of posting.. but I will be 15 on 28th April ^^
So thats all you really need to know about me =D

Hey, Bev! I see tons of usernames each day, so please don't mind me if I call you dudette by accident. xD;; You can just gently remind me if I forget to call you Bev.

Cool. ^_^ Our guild generally does not have any mature content, though if there is, the creator of the thread will warn you.

Or I will, personally. wink Though, there's nothing to fear. The worst is a bad word here or there, and I think you are old enough to handle that. (And the bad words aren't even that bad. xD)  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jinx-Tama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 pm

User ImageDidn't We Always Promise Each Other....

User ImageHello, I'm The Sacred Priestess, but most of you can just call me S.Priest if you want. I love to Read and Write, mostly Read. And I love to Role Play most of my time.User Image

To Be Together...Forever....User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Well, I guess I need to introduce myself, so, um, Hi? I am A Fading Image, well, that's my account name, and as you can see, my avatar is female. I am not female, but I chose a female avatar because I enjoy dressing them up, they can wear clothes and pull them off much better than males... I'm also a little confused as to how I was found and why I was invited, but whatever happens happens... I guess I could go off on a long list about myself, right? Um, my real name is Raphael for any of you who so wish to call me by that, if not, call me AFI, that's my user name abbreviated. Um, I kinda don't want to go on for too long, but I guess it's too late, right?
I love reading, I like it a lot. My favorite books are Twilight, Warriors, and Tailchaser's Song. I also like manga a lot, and anime... I know, I'm kind of an otaku, but what can I say?
Personally, writing wise, I love to write. I have this odd curse though, that whenever I seem to write a story, it disappears off of the face of the Earth, and I have to cry myself to sleep for the next few days. I am currently writing a yaoi based story which is slightly based on two characters that I know. The first male is based off of myself, and the second, my friend. The prologue did take place, but everything after is all just made up. Completely fictional.
Role playing, I guess it's a passion. I love to role play, I love to be in role plays, I'm not too thrilled of creating role plays because I don't like the time it takes to write out the entire thing, but beauty takes time I guess... Oh wow, I wrote way too much. I'm sorry to have taken your time for anyone who actually read this... I haven't even gone over my likes and stuff... I don't think I will either...

A Fading Image

Siyrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:31 am
Sup ^^ it seems i have been invited to this intresting guild
Well hi my internet name is pikapikai (as you can see ^.^;;; ) I like to role-play and i love video games especially fire emblem, and on occasions when its not my school holidayz i can only post in the weekends so im not always in the addictive clutches of gaia, my fave colour is Orange i love Anime like Naruto and Ouran and Furuba, so yeah... thats me ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 am
The Sacred Priestess

User ImageDidn't We Always Promise Each Other....

User ImageHello, I'm The Sacred Priestess, but most of you can just call me S.Priest if you want. I love to Read and Write, mostly Read. And I love to Role Play most of my time.User Image

To Be Together...Forever....User Image
Hello and welcome, S.Priest-san!

biggrin

I am glad you joined our guild!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:58 am
A Fading Image
Well, I guess I need to introduce myself, so, um, Hi? I am A Fading Image, well, that's my account name, and as you can see, my avatar is female. I am not female, but I chose a female avatar because I enjoy dressing them up, they can wear clothes and pull them off much better than males... I'm also a little confused as to how I was found and why I was invited, but whatever happens happens... I guess I could go off on a long list about myself, right? Um, my real name is Raphael for any of you who so wish to call me by that, if not, call me AFI, that's my user name abbreviated. Um, I kinda don't want to go on for too long, but I guess it's too late, right?
I love reading, I like it a lot. My favorite books are Twilight, Warriors, and Tailchaser's Song. I also like manga a lot, and anime... I know, I'm kind of an otaku, but what can I say?
Personally, writing wise, I love to write. I have this odd curse though, that whenever I seem to write a story, it disappears off of the face of the Earth, and I have to cry myself to sleep for the next few days. I am currently writing a yaoi based story which is slightly based on two characters that I know. The first male is based off of myself, and the second, my friend. The prologue did take place, but everything after is all just made up. Completely fictional.
Role playing, I guess it's a passion. I love to role play, I love to be in role plays, I'm not too thrilled of creating role plays because I don't like the time it takes to write out the entire thing, but beauty takes time I guess... Oh wow, I wrote way too much. I'm sorry to have taken your time for anyone who actually read this... I haven't even gone over my likes and stuff... I don't think I will either...

Hehe, hello and welcome, Raphael! biggrin And no, don't apologize. I am glad to read it! Anyhow, I have never met anyone named Raphael, but I love that name! ^_^ It seems so...I don't know, sophisticated ? Anyhow, if you don't mind me asking, what's an otaku? Is an otaku some sort of avid obsessed fan of anime and manga? (That would be me. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:59 am
Pikapikai
Sup ^^ it seems i have been invited to this intresting guild
Well hi my internet name is pikapikai (as you can see ^.^;;; ) I like to role-play and i love video games especially fire emblem, and on occasions when its not my school holidayz i can only post in the weekends so im not always in the addictive clutches of gaia, my fave colour is Orange i love Anime like Naruto and Ouran and Furuba, so yeah... thats me ^-^

Okay! biggrin Welcome! I will call you pikapikai I guess? xD Or may I call you pika-san?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 pm
Hi. Errr.... How do I start? I'm addicted to roleplaying and videogames. Just call me my username. My favourite color is red, though I am interested in white. (Isn't a color! XP) I'm from Canada..... I'm in the arena every once in a while....
Now what? Weeelll.... If you get a PM from me titled your RP. Click it because it's my profile. Mainly because I'm new in this guild, and I don't want people to think I' a spammer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 pm
Welcome!  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

ScreamToBeHeard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:41 pm
Hi I'm Ashley. I'm 15 and love writing, my writing is mostly fanfiction, I just recently got into role playing. I got an invite to this guild and thought it would be an awesome experience as a new writer/RPer.

LET'S BE FRIENDS! biggrin  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces