Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Ruins of Serathlia [Intermediate/Beginner Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a poll-whore looking for money?
  Why....yes I am!
  Nu-uh!
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 am
Fayette grumbled to herself, her mood considerably darkened by Rinor's killing. She walked along, half stepping and half shuffling her feet. Then, she decided to walk 'normally' and took long, silent, striding steps. As she walked, she untied her long, high ponytail, and then gathered up her hair and retied her ponytail neatly and securely, letting her bangs scatter over her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:24 am
Rinor scanned the grass around and infront of her, nothing was hiding in the grass. It seemed that she had scared any would be attackers away. She let out a soft sigh, this was going to be a long journey if Fayette got her panties in a bunch every time she killed another human.

She put one of her hands in her pocket and had the other resting on her kodachi's hilt, she looked up at the sun, they still had about eight more hours left in the day, she couldn't decide wether that was a good or bad thing.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:18 pm
Dour mood seems to have struck the party. Eikre was actually contemplating whether or not to play song, and see if he could lift their spirits...

But somehow, it didn't seem appropriate. Seemed most likely to just earn him a slap upside the head for his efforts. He looked up into the sky, and saw that the sun was half-way down, providing that nothing decided to jump them for killing some brats. Eikre looked around in a sort of wariness, and thought to himself, not much else is gonna happen today. Let's just focus on getting to the next town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Fayette picked up her pace a bit, striding a little bit faster. Her speed went up slwoly, placing one long foot past the other, on repeat, over and over and over. She automatically stopped raising the speed, and simply just kept her now-fast pace of walking. The sun was setting, and Fayette noticed the pretty colors that the sunset cast upon the clouds.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:52 pm
Voicing his opinions aloud, considering he was the "leader", Eikre spoke to the group as they kept walking, "The sun's setting, it should be down about 4 or so hours from now, and I believe that there's a town no less than an hour a head at the pace we're setting."

He stopped speaking because he had no idea what to say. Good job seeting out a pace today? Good job on averting a possible annoyance? Would you all like something to eat and drink? Can we all just get along? Maybe he'd think of something by the time they reached the town. Maybe. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm
"Oh, okay..." Fayette said awkwardly. She could feel that there was some sort of tension in the air. She herself was pretty tense at the moment, and she rolled her shoulders forward, then back, then to the front, then backward again, trying to relax a bit as she walked along. After a few minutes, Faye commented, "I think the sun is going to set in less than four hours. It doesn't take that long for the sun to drop behind the horizon."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 pm
Rinor sighed. 'Not another town.' She thought. 'Oh well, least I won't have to sleep on the ground.' She slowed her pace and dropped back to join the group, now that the sun was setting it was rather usless to have a scout. "Fayette's right hour and a half to two hours til the sun sets and that town that's ahead of us, barley fourty minutes ahead of us. I've been there before."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 pm
Fayette grinned; she loved being right. It was simply the way she was. She loved being right. Anyhow, Fayette asked curiously, "When did you go there before? Do you travel a lot?" She realized she was being a bit too nosy, and added, "Pardon me for asking; you don't have to answer."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Barely forty minutes to town. And And hour and a half till the sun sets.

Trust a wood elf never to get any sort timing right. A bard isn't too much better. Rhythm and time-telling are two different things. Instead of dwelling, said elf thought to open conversation, but decided against butting in to any one else's conversation. Bad idea.

[Insert Writer's Block Complaint Here]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:03 pm
Rinor thought for a second before answering. "I've been there numerious times thought the most recent was two or three weeks ago, when I was on my way to the town we just left. Rather nice place and yes I do travel alot, I'm pretty much a mercinary." She sighed. 'Great now I'm a babbling idiot, what's it matter anyway? I'm most likley the most inteligent person in this party at moment.'

Out of habit she did a quick scan of the visable area, finding no threats but she did notice that the town was coming into view. She pointed ahead. "Town ho." She said and started walking faster.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:54 pm
Fayette listened to Rinor's reply, and explanation. "Oh, that's nice!" she said, but then was stumped as to what to say next. She wanted to make pleasant conversation, but was kind of failing it. Once Rinor said, "Town ho" and walked faster, Fayette picked up her speed as well. She soon effortlessly caught up to Rinor. Fayette quietly walked along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Picking up the pace to match his companions, Eikre muttered to himself, "'Town Ho' indeed. Then he just realized something. So he asked the ninja, "Hey, Rinor, I think that might just have been the most you've ever said."

And for added emphasis and annoyance, he tacked on, "Ever."

[OOC]I hate dialogue posts. You can't put anything in there. Also, this being Blood_ Covered_Pheonix's idea, for the most part methinks, I'm not butting into it at all. Much.[/OOC]  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 pm

[Wow I have been lazy lately.]

Lan listened to all impassively. As the fun started setting, her feet began to ache. She usually didn't trudge along for long periods of time. Mostly she would sneak, run, or hold still, all which used different muscles. She freed a wrist-knife and grasped the handle firmly. Bored, she whistled a sort of tuneless mantra very quietly, still hanging to the rear of the party, and fliped the blade over and over, catching it by the dull end every time. She hoped it would discourage any other thieves or bandits, although knowing their kind, it probably wouldn't.
why on earth are you highlighting this?????
As they drew closer to the gates to the town, she eyed the guards warily from the distance. She may or may not have been known here, she didn't really recall. She was willing to chance it. She was with a 'respectable' party. She looked her companions over and put the knife away. "So," she broke in softly, "Where are we staying tonight?"

[um you guys can say whatever and then answer her question, as she's all preoocupied and such.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 am
Fayette continued to walk, and then she slowed down a bit, and turned herself around...walking backwards now. She heard Lan say something, and she wasn't sure of the answer.

"Hm..." Fayette wondered where they would stay for the night. She thought of Eikre as the leader, so she turned around and started walking forward again. "Eikre, did you hear Lan's question?" she asked.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:06 am
Rinor nodded in responce to Eikre's remark, her left hand, which had been dangling at her side now moved to the hilt of her kodachi, grasping it firmly. She looked up at the sky, watching a few birds fly overhead before turning her gaze back towards the gates of the town, the guards seemed to have caught sight of them and a few of them were raising their hands, in greeting it seemed.

The ninja's sharp eyes scanned them, juding by the way their weapons were girded they were raising their primary hand, meaning they welcomed them or that they viewed the party as so little a threat their swords were not needed. Rinor shook her head, teachings of the village were something she should have forgotten in the past three years, but they still lived fresh in her mind.

After a minute Rinor realized that she should return the greeting but found she didn't know what hand to raise, both of her hands were, in a way, her primary so she went with the next best option.

"Eikre raise your primary hand."

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces