Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 am
"Shall we split up and gather supplies separate to regroup later? Or gather them as one big group because that could draw unwanted attention." Cinder advises. Not that its easy to keep a low profile when traveling with me... Cinder thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 am
"That's a really good idea. I will have Crimson get my things and I'll stay with the princess to guard her being as it's my job." Aiden looked at Crimson and told him telepathically to pack his things. He then turned to Pippa I'm sorry for addressing you as royalty. You know I wouldn't normally, but in the presence of so many...  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Cinder scowled at this idea. "Why don't you get your own stuff? I know nothing of what you humans need to survive. Besides I was taken on as a guard just as yourself, what makes you think I can't guard her during your absence." Cinder countered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm
"Nothing I never said that. But I figured it would not only be easier but would give my little brother a break. Besides I get paid to do this." Aiden was getting madder by the second but he tried to calm down so there would not be a fight.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:17 am
"And you think I don't? Mercenaries can come in all shapes and sizes you know." Cinder says with sly grin playing across his skeletal-like features. "Besides if I helped anyone first on the list would be the princess, after all she is royalty."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:10 pm
"No not at all. I never said that, but as I said before my little brother could use a break. He worked the night watch as well as today. It's nothing against you." Aiden was starting to become short tempered. He bit his lip as to not do anything rash.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:26 am
Princess Phillippa nodded discreetly in reply Aiden's telepathic message. She took a deep breath, feeling the utter tension and bubbling anger that was hanging in the air with a pressing heaviness.

I hope this is just a little thing that shall pass and never happen again... Pippa thought to herself. It would be awkward and unbearable if everyone did not get along from here on out.

Pippa noticed Aiden biting his lip, and let out a relaxed sigh; she trusted that Aiden would stay calm. Hopefully.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:59 am
Pools of Crimson Tears
Aiden stepped between the princess and Cinder. "Pippa I think in order to reach Lake Zeat in time we should leave in a few hours. We might get there early if we leave then and that would probally make your father happy."

As Aiden spoke to the princess Crimson dropped back behind the mercenary to carry up the rear. The brothers were taking no chances in making sure the princess got to Lake Zeat safely. "So Kira how old are you?" Crimson asked the Earth Kingdom Mercenary.

((Sorry my internet was down and I had to get some stuff reworked..))

Kira shrugged, "I'm 25 years old, although lately I've been feeling older. How old are you Crimson?" She asked making sure to keep a keen eye out for anything suspicious.

She then lisened on the conversation about supplies, "I do feel that with such a group we would do better if we went in smaller groups. Your majesty if you have some way to conceal your identity while we do so, it would be a great help to us." Kira said diplomatically.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 am
"Well Kira if you really want to know I'm 378. Me being an elf and having eternal life unless killed I still look as if I was 18." he turned after speaking to see the expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:51 am
Kira nodded in understanding, "I see, well it doesn't make me feel as old which helps considerably." She said with light laughter. Then she remembered that she still had a horse tied up outside. "Your majesty are we travelling on foot or on separate horses?" She asked the princess wondering how it would work out.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 am
"Conceal my identity?" Princess Phillippa asked for confirmation. Her eyes sparkled and glittered excitedly. She had always wanted to try concealing her identity! "As who or what? A commoner?" Pippa had to struggle to force her voice to remain flat and indifferent...and calm. She fantasized about various disguises she could wear. It would be so much fun! She wondered if her parents would approve, but shrugged it off. They weren't here, and if they knew, she had a very good excuse. 'It was the right thing to do' was what she would say. After all, it was more convenient to wander around without everyone knowing who Pippa was. As a Princess, crowds usually gathered very quickly. A lot of commoners always tried to catch a glimpse of a Royal Princess, or to talk to someone who was high-class or Royal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 pm
Kira nodded, "Yes, your highness a commoner would be a good disguise for you. once we have that done, we must get the supplies quickley otherwise the regulars here might start asking questions." She said before putting a head scarf over the princesses head.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:04 pm
"Wouldn't concealing the princesses as a merchant make more sense?" Cinder interjects, "After all merchants often have alot of merchandice following them about, not to mention bodyguards."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:32 pm
Phillippa thought as Kira placed the head scarf around her head, I do not think that's much of a disguise... She looked down at her elaborate gown.

Then, Cinder interjected with a wonderful idea! "Yes!" Pippa agreed cheerfully. "A merchant is a good idea, too! Although...if we all disguised ourselves as commoners, we could pretend to be a family or a group of traveling companions or performers or comrades... So I suppose whichever way is easier to disguise all of us as..."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 pm
"Posing as a family could be odd as I am not a common everyday sight." Cinder says, his skeletal features twisted into a smile. "But whatever you choose your highness we shall follow your lead." Cinder continues.  
•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff