Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:24 pm
"fine with me." aridas siad. a little dissapointed that she would not answer, but not surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:28 pm
"yes... a long time ago.. but thats ancient history" vlash frowned "let me guess, you are going to ask about my history...hm? well i doubt you will pry that out of my brain with or without force...."  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 pm
azriels aura held him down and her eyes scrapped over him like a knife: u r technically my "brother" through him and i will watch u and if u make one wrong more ill kill u myself do u understand  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:37 pm
aizen smiles: im sure when u wish to tell me ull tell me  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:45 pm
Aridas tensed unde rteh wieght fo ehr aura holding himdown, but it was useles. she would kill him if he made an offensive move to break free. He instead gritted his teeth and let her examine him.
"Hmph. So that is teh welocme I get? I expect I couldn't expect any less."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:51 pm
vlash smirked at aizen "well you might be waiting a long time then....."  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:06 pm
aizen smiles flirtatiously and stands showing her body slightly: thats not true if i really wanted i could get info on u

azriel nods and releases him: u fear me... y?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:12 pm
"I have plenty of reason to. But fear amounts to very little." aridas siad, frowning and shaking hismlef off from her holding him  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:18 pm
azriel leans back in her chair sipping her drink: very true im glad to see ur learning. what do u think i am to u?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:29 pm
azriel slips back into her dangerous polished lady role: what i mean is do u think im family? what do u think i was or am to dracula? and im sure u wish to know how all of this affects u am i right? *swallows some of her drink and eyes him*  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:32 pm
aizen smiles: this much i do know from u... ur name is vash  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:47 am
"I think you are related to me." Aridas replied, bypassing the word 'family'. "and I belive for one of your status and power you must eitehr be his daughter, sister, or wife." he shrugged.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:15 pm
azriel downs her glass and then stands and walks by the fire light and rests in a military stance of that of an american marine. by the way the fire was burning it make her into this black shadow unable to see anything about her except that she was just standing there staring down into the flames: im not really related to u... *tilts her head thinking* and i am none of those things to him at all... i was... one of his chosen *picks her words very carefully* i was the best fighter in this land and that in turn was my down fall... *looking extremely fragile, angry, sad, and innocent all at once when she started thinking and speaking about it*

azriel looks at him tossing her hair out of the way to do so: ur lucky u know... to be one of his... at least u dont have to fight what i am..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:37 pm
"you may know my first name, vlash, but i highly doubt you will ever find out my familt name...."  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:22 am
Aridas rose out of teh chair and wlaked to join her at the fireplace. he could feel her sudden vulnerability, in a part fo him pitied her.
"Belive me, with everything i've been though, being related to him is the greatest curse of my life." he said, his vocie low and quiet. He folded his arms, looking down at the fire.
"What happened to you?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces