Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anyone look like a twilight character?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:38 pm
Do I look like anyone??
My left eye looks kind of weird in this picture; this was at night and I had had my eyeliner on all day, I think that's why it looks like that. >.<
Okay, I can never get the html thing to work on this website, so here's the link to my picture:

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/natsu_no_youkai/?action=view¤t=Picture023.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Okay, I'm not putting any pics of myself up. Annoys the parentals. But my Bella said I could put hers up (she doesn't have gaia. Jerk. lol). This is her pic that I photoshopped to make her look like a vampire, heh.

User Image

Sorry it's so big. ^-^;

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:58 am
I saw a guy at the store who looked so much like the Edward I see in my head I stared at him for like five minutes until we left. I'm pretty sure he thought I was nuts. XD I didn't take a picture. -wishes she had- I don't look like anyone, I'm fairly sure XD
@Dazzling: Wow, she does look like the Bella I imagine! =O

@Moriko: You look a lot like Rosalie, to me. owo;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 am
moriko7
Do I look like anyone??
My left eye looks kind of weird in this picture; this was at night and I had had my eyeliner on all day, I think that's why it looks like that. >.<
Okay, I can never get the html thing to work on this website, so here's the link to my picture:

]http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/natsu_no_youkai/?action=view¤t=Picture023.jpg

i'd have to agree with Juliette06, I'd have to say Rosalie. ^ ^ but thats a compliment. biggrin  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:22 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Here's mine (besides my signature pic) and to let everyone none nothing is edited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 pm
One of my cousins looks like Jacob and I have a friend who looks like Bella.  

stareyed_in_LA

La Beaute

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 pm
Aradia Helevorn
User Image

User Image

User Image

Here's mine (besides my signature pic) and to let everyone none nothing is edited.

One word...

...Beautiful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 am
User Image
User Image
Sorry the second one is so big It wouldn't let me resize it. Anyway I don't think I look like anyone from the book.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:57 am
-Fierce Confessor-
-sighes heavily- I look nothing like any of the characters I'm sure. I've got shoulder-ish length brown hair that is usually rather wavy and or curly unless straightened...I have simple mud brown eyes and in winter my skin becomes rather pale. Oh- and I wear black rimmed emo-ish glasses. -shrugs- I might be getting new frames though and getting rid of these black ones- I'm not sure.
I'd post pictures- but yeah- I don't look all that great in them- I'm by no means photogenic...or pretty. I have a very homely appearance I suppose you could say.

Mind you in these photos I look even worse cause I have no makeup on- though I've been told by several Gaia friends that it just makes me look pretty- more natural without any on and what not -shrugs-
Oh- and I'm only about 5ft in height

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w296/Garden_of_Dreams7890/myself/piccie005.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w296/Garden_of_Dreams7890/myself/piccie004.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w296/Garden_of_Dreams7890/myself/piccie003.jpg

I dunno. I don't think you're really Bella-looking. You're very pretty, but I think the glasses and your hair color sort of throw me off. Sorry sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:02 am
User Image
User Image
Sorry the second one is so big It wouldn't let me resize it. Anyway I don't think I look like anyone from the book.

Wow! You are so cute! ^3^  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:35 pm
La Beaute
Aradia Helevorn
User Image

User Image

User Image

One word...

...Beautiful.

Awe, thank you very much. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:46 pm
@Peach: Your eyes are so pretty! -jealous- <3333 If your hair was darker, I'd almost say Alice...  

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 pm
Juliette06
@Peach: Your eyes are so pretty! -jealous- <3333 If your hair was darker, I'd almost say Alice...

Heh, that's not me. I was quoting someone else. That is SO ADORABLE in the second picture! She looks so cute! ;3;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
User Image
User Image

Wow! You are so cute! ^3^

Thank you. : )

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 pm
;3; No fair. Every time I see that picture I want to get plastic surgery and a haircut to look like you. And I should probably throw a liposuction in there, too lol. You're so adorable. (xD I like boys, too)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff