Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hijab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wear hijab?
I am a male!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I wear it, and i like to wear it!
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I wear it, and i hate to waer it!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
I don't wear it!
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:39 pm
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
I toth he said he was 17 years old. Well eek eek eek as a gay to be he sound weird eek Ore is it you who's lying?

No I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. my birthday missed the cutoff date for preschoolers by a week. I was a year older than everyone in my classes because of that stupid cutoff date.
How should I sound weird in TEXT? There's no voice. And not all gays have a squeaky voice. You're the one that isn't spelling English properly.

Don't you dare accuse Ratri of lying! She is an honest girl and doesn't lie. She is full of morals and doesn't do such things.

Yes, I am a flaming Muslim...but Allah loves me!

Nice info... Are you god?

No, I just know Ratri personally, and I think your accusations on her lying is unfounded and unjust.
And the fact that you are stereotyping me only promotes your ignorance.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:51 pm
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
I toth he said he was 17 years old. Well eek eek eek as a gay to be he sound weird eek Ore is it you who's lying?

No I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. my birthday missed the cutoff date for preschoolers by a week. I was a year older than everyone in my classes because of that stupid cutoff date.
How should I sound weird in TEXT? There's no voice. And not all gays have a squeaky voice. You're the one that isn't spelling English properly.

Don't you dare accuse Ratri of lying! She is an honest girl and doesn't lie. She is full of morals and doesn't do such things.

Nice info... Are you god?

No, I just know Ratri personally, and I think your accusations on her lying is unfounded and unjust.
And the fact that you are stereotyping me only promotes your ignorance.

Quote:
the fact that you are stereotyping on me only promotes your ignorance
I not enlish god at

How can you be soo sure she never lies?  

Zaakii

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Zaaki

Quote:
I not enlish god at

First off stereotyping has nothing to do with your language abilities. It has to do with unfairly generalizing a person based on a group of people that is classified as such. It is used for being a prejudiced, ignorant bigots. Some stereotyping is funny. Yours only shows how limited you know about gay people. Which from what I've seen, is next to nothing.

Zaaki
Nobody is perfect. What I mean to say that Ratri is a person unaccustomed to lying. She has no natural inclination to it...aka 99.9% of the time she is telling the truth. If you think she's lying, more than likely you are misinterpreting what she is saying. As I said before, I know her personally.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:23 am
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

Quote:
I not enlish god at

First off stereotyping has nothing to do with your language abilities. It has to do with unfairly generalizing a person based on a group of people that is classified as such. It is used for being a prejudiced, ignorant bigots. Some stereotyping is funny. Yours only shows how limited you know about gay people. Which from what I've seen, is next to nothing.

Zaaki
Nobody is perfect. What I mean to say that Ratri is a person unaccustomed to lying. She has no natural inclination to it...aka 99.9% of the time she is telling the truth. If you think she's lying, more than likely you are misinterpreting what she is saying. As I said before, I know her personally.

Ok profesor... rolleyes But i disagree that no one is perfect.  

Zaakii

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 am
Zaaki
But i disagree that no one is perfect.

Does that mean that you agree that some one is perfect?

That's how it sounds anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:29 pm
Zaaki
But i disagree that no one is perfect.

Does that mean that you agree that some one is perfect?

That's how it sounds anyway.

Yea wink  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:03 am

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

what zaaki? what am I supposedly lying about? gonk
anyhow I agree with Jibril,even though it is totally off topic...nobody is perfect. Except God. or Allah as you call him.

Back on topic. What the heck are those man-dresses that I see some Muslims wear called? Do they perform the same thing as a hijab? Cover up...awrat or whatever you call it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:15 pm
Ratri_Cat

anyhow I agree with Jibril,even though it is totally off topic...nobody is perfect. Except God. or Allah as you call him.

Back on topic. What the heck are those man-dresses that I see some Muslims wear called? Do they perform the same thing as a hijab? Cover up...awrat or whatever you call it?

Who knows what your lying about??? Not me.

Yea, Allah(swt) is perfect.  

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:57 am
Ratri_Cat

Hi. I think those are called topee if you're referring to the hat-like cover men put upon their head.

It's not mandatory for men to wear it. But it is preferable. It shields you from shaitan especially when you pray. Because it is believe that when you do your salat shaitan does everything to get you distracted. That includes peeing in your head so you get distracted.

But when you have this cover in your head the shaitan won't be able to pee on it, thus, more concentration to your salat.

also it is used to put your hair into fine arrangement. what i mean is to clear your forehead. because when you have this cover the hair is contained and is not hanging and covering the forehead. in this way, your forehead touches the ground as what salat should be.

this is why those caps with visors are not allowed because it doesn't allow you to do your kneeling or your su'jud properly.

the awrat of men extends from his navel up to his knee only. some men are the main workers and some work in the field or farm so it is just practical for them to have this awrat. no gender issues on this one. biggrin

but if you mean those white-colored sort of dusters or dresses that some men wear, they're not also mandatory. but it is also preferable.

white symbolizes cleanliness in Islam and that's why it's white.

i hope i've become responsive to your question.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:57 am
Ratri_Cat

Hi. I think those are called topee if you're referring to the hat-like cover men put upon their head.

It's not mandatory for men to wear it. But it is preferable. It shields you from shaitan especially when you pray. Because it is believe that when you do your salat shaitan does everything to get you distracted. That includes peeing in your head so you get distracted.

But when you have this cover in your head the shaitan won't be able to pee on it, thus, more concentration to your salat.

also it is used to put your hair into fine arrangement. what i mean is to clear your forehead. because when you have this cover the hair is contained and is not hanging and covering the forehead. in this way, your forehead touches the ground as what salat should be.

this is why those caps with visors are not allowed because it doesn't allow you to do your kneeling or your su'jud properly.

the awrat of men extends from his navel up to his knee only. some men are the main workers and some work in the field or farm so it is just practical for them to have this awrat. no gender issues on this one. biggrin

but if you mean those white-colored sort of dusters or dresses that some men wear, they're not also mandatory. but it is also preferable.

ok, now I'm really confused. Why would satan want to pee on you? More importantly, is that even possible? If he's just an evil spirit...then hmmm....
and I still dont understand how a hat cover thingy can keep you focused.
Other than that you've been pretty helpful.
biggrin  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 pm
Ratri_Cat
Ratri_Cat

ok, now I'm really confused. Why would satan want to pee on you? More importantly, is that even possible? If he's just an evil spirit...then hmmm....
biggrin

Thanks a lot.

Satan likes to pee on you while you pray so your "IMAN" or concentration is fixed. IMAN in prayer is important because when you pray it's like talking to Allah. Also, if prayer lacks IMAN it will not be accepted and your prayer will not be accepted.

Further, it is able to do that on the spiritual realm of course. When you pray to Allah it is like communicating to Allah on the spiritual realm. But Satan likes to disturb you so your communication becomes disrupted.

The hat thing is important because it somehow tells the Shaitan that you cannot pee on my head because it is covered. like the fact that Shaitan does not enter a home when the door or window is closed.

I hope I'm helping you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:32 am
Ratri_Cat
Ratri_Cat

biggrin

Thanks a lot.

Satan likes to pee on you while you pray so your "IMAN" or concentration is fixed. IMAN in prayer is important because when you pray it's like talking to Allah. Also, if prayer lacks IMAN it will not be accepted and your prayer will not be accepted.

Further, it is able to do that on the spiritual realm of course. When you pray to Allah it is like communicating to Allah on the spiritual realm. But Satan likes to disturb you so your communication becomes disrupted.

The hat thing is important because it somehow tells the Shaitan that you cannot pee on my head because it is covered. like the fact that Shaitan does not enter a home when the door or window is closed.

I hope I'm helping you.

That's a good and understanding reason smile

Your on the award list!  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:37 pm

Thanks a lot.

So satan likes to pee on you to distract you...is this like...your soul moves to the spiritual realm and attempts to communicate with Allah....?

So does your soul like leave your body to talk to Allah?

Why is that?

I hope I'm helping you.
You're giving great information...it's the comprehension of the info that I'm trying to discover.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:53 am
Ratri_Cat

Thanks a lot.

So satan likes to pee on you to distract you...is this like...your soul moves to the spiritual realm and attempts to communicate with Allah....?
it's your spirit that communicates with Allah.

So does your soul like leave your body to talk to Allah?
it does not become detached. but praying is like entering a realm by which you can communicate with Allah.

Why is that?
when you have the topee the Shaitan does not choose to pee on your head because the pee would not land on your head anyway.
on the second idea, it's like expressing to Shaitan that he cannot enter your home when the door is closed. I don't know how this works.

I hope I'm helping you.
You're giving great information...it's the comprehension of the info that I'm trying to discover.
i'm sorry. I'm not so good at being so reader-friendly. I'm sorry if the words aren't a bit understandable.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 am

Professor, you talk about the spirit and I talk about the soul...in Islam are they different?
and how is it possible to communicate on a spiritual realm without having a sort of detachment anyhow?

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff