Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ISLAND RESORT OF LOVE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:35 pm
"Great idea Necera...hey, instead of exploring do you wanna swim?" Zander asks her, smiling warmly. "It is a great day for swimming"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:41 pm
she bit her lip "ummm sure" she paused looking up and a bit happier "you kno what? yea i would love to!" she smiled showing her teeth this time  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:48 pm
"I already have my swim shorts on" Zander laughs, smiling at Necera.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:52 pm
she giggled under her breath looking a way "well i have mine on to" she grinned sheepishly  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:56 pm
"Well then...lets go swimming" Zander takes her by the hand, and walks to the pool with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:57 pm
when they got there she looked around "yes. they do have towels here" she looked at him then down fast "sorry i think ahead occasionally"  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:03 pm
"Its quite all right...its actually a good thing to think ahead", he tells her as he pulls his shirt of. He then steps into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:05 pm
she pulled off her shirt and jeans and stepped in surprised at how warm the water was  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:08 pm
"Isn't the water great", he asks her as he walks in farther, until his feet dont touch and waits for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:11 pm
she walked out of the pool walked over to him by the side and jumped in smiling when she reserfaced she said "yea, it sure is" she said wipping at her eye to make sure the makeup didnt run  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:15 pm
Zander swims under then resurfaces, he lays back and floats there. "This is so refreshing".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:17 pm
"i love it here!" she smiled small again  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:23 pm
He then returns to the upright position. "Yeah...to bad its only for the summer, it would be cool to stay here forever". Looking to her, he sighs "after the summer ends, I've gotta go back to the foster home".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:28 pm
"lucky you i have no where i got kicked out"  

browneyedemo

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:54 am
xXxChaos RebornxXx
Zach smiled bitterly. "What's there to talk about? I was a coward. Even at age nine, I was still the best swordsman in the family. But I didn't help. I'm just a coward..."

She looked at him, "You don't look like a coward to me. Why are you calling yourself one?" she lifted his chin with her finger. "Your brother is the one that needs to get his butt kicked inward. Stop beating yourself up."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff