Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Are You Obsessed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eikothewerewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:11 am
i actually got stood up for the other day...someone asked if i was one of those crazy obssessive people and my manager said no shes just crazy!

i felt so good! and the n i decided i must not let her see harry potter before me!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:42 pm
Joyun
Yea..=
People say I obsess over Harry Potter, so I took the "Harry Potter Obsession Quiz" to prove 'em wrong. (Link: http://www.fuuko.com/hpquiz.html )

And look how that turned out blaugh
45% obsessed with Harry Potter
Full time Potter fan. You're obsessed.

^_^

I got 49%! Wow, as I was clicking yes to some of those questions, I started realizing just how weird I am when it comes to Harry Potter (I was also relating most of them to Buffy and I think if it were Buff-themed, I would probably get higher than 49%).  

willowtree
Captain

Eikothewerewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:51 am
*rubs head* i got 84% obsessed.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:02 pm
willowtree
Joyun
Yea..=
People say I obsess over Harry Potter, so I took the "Harry Potter Obsession Quiz" to prove 'em wrong. (Link: http://www.fuuko.com/hpquiz.html )

^_^

I got 49%! Wow, as I was clicking yes to some of those questions, I started realizing just how weird I am when it comes to Harry Potter (I was also relating most of them to Buffy and I think if it were Buff-themed, I would probably get higher than 49%).

I got.. :: cough. :: over 100. sweatdrop gonk

I wonder if this means that I have no real life?

comfylove

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:05 pm
willowtree
Do people constantly call you obsessed or weird? Does it bother you?

It doesn't really bother me. I don't get it too much as far as Harry Potter, because most of my friends and family are just as obsessed as I am. whee

You didn't say what people are obsessed about...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:34 pm
i am totally obsessed with HP, and so are my friends....its something people in band talk about when we have free time.  

RobinLohan

Noctis_Crucis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:35 am
I'd rather talk nonstop about Harry Potter in band rather than hearing people talk about gossip and crapola stuff like that. xd

I'm not really obsessed. I only become obsessed when something new is coming out ie. games, movies, books. This coming movie, Goblet of Fire, really is making me obsessed! I feel like that's all I want to talk about!

I don't talk about HP 24-7 though, so I don't think I'm too obsessed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:43 am
I am obsessed, at least I think. My friends who don't like hp(they must die!) say I'm obsessed. I really don't care about what other people think of me...I just have a smart comment to say to them.  

Badger Mule

xxScribbles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:41 am
Heck yeh I'm obsessed n_n My friends make fun of me, but in a nice way...we always joke about it domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:31 pm
im totally obsessed. well, i don't have the books memorized or anything but i've read them all tons of times and i can relate a lot of everyday stuff to it, but i call it a healthy obsession biggrin  

elfnprincess

smilylady

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:52 pm
Allerisse
I am so obsessed, I keep talking about HP to everyone. Luckily, everyone I now loves HP. whee

me too  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:38 pm
Yeah, I get weird looks and rolleyes from my non-HP fan friends when I talk about it so I now make sure to save those conversations for friends who are just as into it as I am.
In answer to the question though, yes, I am obsessed and I know it. It's ok though, it's a great story and there are much worse things to be obsessed with in my opinion. So there blaugh  

Night Side

Rose Malfoy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:00 pm
Obsessed, Heck ya and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:23 am
Obeseed and proud of it. . It is even my nickname in reference to Daniel Radcliffe domokun domokun heart heart 4laugh  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 am
willowtree
Joyun
Yea..=

^_^

I got an 69% on the quiz I need a life. . . .  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff