Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*Vampires Requim* [FILLED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:34 am
Raven was in agony. She felt her body torn apart as she did the act that she had been wanting to do for a long time. To be come complete for the first time in her life mortal or immortal. She rode him hard for the pain was intense, and so she focused her pain into pleasing her lover.She did everything she could to keep from screaming. She caught glimpses of her life gone by, and of the things happening outside of the room, but she paid the current events no attention. She saw her son as a young boy. His eyes the deepest green in all of Ireland. She loved that boy, as she loved him now still. He'd fallen over a large rock and scraped his knee. Mommy to the rescue with a bowl of soup and a kiss. Where had her little boy gone? She saw her Maker on the night of her death over a thousand years ago. He had been rough with her. Raped her and pillaged her sweetness. Her body had become the carriage for a demon spawn. Her new lilfe as a vampire. The night in the park. Lance. The war. It would be ending now. She would stand with Lance to end it at all costs. She screamed inside as her body wracked with intense pain. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard someone say, " Both of you down off the bed and on the ground now!" He pointed his gun and he body exploded it seemed. Instantly the officer was covered in her blood. “Off the bed and on the ground now!” The screamed, and fell to the ground. His gun fired twice as he hit the ground, and both bullets went into Raven's arm. She did not notice.Her muscles slowly stopped twitching, and her back continued to hurt, but she knew that it was over. She lay there with Lance content but still in agony. Her wings lay spread out behind her saoked in blood. Peace was brought to her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 am
Lance sat his lover in the Jacuzzi tub, filling it with water, watching her wounds mend themselves before his eyes. He was smiling then, running his fingers through her beautiful hair, kissing her neck. He only had six minutes to wash her as best as he could, scrubbing gently along the feathers which used to be his own. After he had cleaned her, Boman brought in a change of clothing for the both of them, the uniforms in which the dead officers had worn.

They left the hotel in a cop car with Boman driving, Lance and Raven in the back seat while Donna sat unwillingly in Bekka’s lap in the passenger seat.

Bekka was playing in Donna’s hair when she spoke. “Where are we headed now?”

Boman kept his eyes focused to the road as he responded. “To the laboratory near Harres’s estate. That’s where the outbreak of those things came from.”

Lance hadn’t been paying any attention to what was being said, his mind was on Raven. “How do you feel, Love?”  

Lance789

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:06 pm
Raven studied her new wings carefully. They were pure white. Not one black one and one white one like Lance had. She looked at him. he no longer had a white wing. It had been replaced by a second black one. This had her confused. "I'm fine lover, but tell me, what happened to your white wing?" Her own wings were still wet from the bath that Lance had given her only a few moments ago. She was still confused about a lot of things at the moment, and she wanted answered to the questions swimming around in her mind. She somehow knew that she needed to talk to Donna. She and Donna had acquired a sort of bond during the week that she had been awake playing the piano. Donna would come in when not running tests on Lance to talk to her, and stimulate her mind. She could tell that Donna was a wonderful woman who wouldn't hurt a soul. Now though, she could tell that Donna was scared as she sat on the strange woman's lap in the passenger seat.

Raven reached up and grabbed Donna lightly on the shoulder. When Donna looked back at her it was with a look of hatred. Raven didn't understand the look in her friend's eyes. She had an idea. "Miss?" she said to the woman in the actual passenger seat. " Could Donna please come back here for a moment. It's rather important and...," Raven suddenly recognized her, but she kept her thoughts to herself. She snarled out a threat, " and if you don't comply I'll kill you Bekka." And so the cat was out of the bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 pm
Bekka turned her head slightly with a smug grin upon her face. “So, you remember me then, huh? You ought to, since you and I had so much fun that night. Well then maestro, you should keep your threats to a minimum while you’re in my company, no one in this vehicle can take me. Not even you…”

Though, Bekka nudged Donna’s bottom with her knee, allowing the woman to leave her, and join Lance and Raven in the back seat. She took a seat between them so the two may speak. Lance watched the two of them closely to study Raven’s questions and to know a little more about himself as well.  

Lance789

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Raven moved over slightly to allowed Donna to have slightly more room to sit down. For the first few mintues, they sat in silence, though Bekka was eying Raven intently. She didn't want Raven to take her slave away. It took Raven all she had to keep her cool in the vehicle, but somehow she managed. She looked at Donna. " Don't be afraid of me Donna. I'm not going to hurt you." she saw Donna flinch as she reached for her hand.

"Donna I just want to ask you some questions and that's all. After I've finished you may take you leave and have nothing to do with me. If that's what you desire. I don't want to ruin what we've worked so hard to accomplish in our friendship." Donna looked down at the floor. She was nervous about being in the vehicle with so many of what she called freaks. " What is it you need to ask me Raven? I'll answer in the best way taht I can."

Raven was relieved to hear those words come from her friends mouth. It calmed her in a since. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. " What has happened to me Donna? Whay is it that I can't control my powers? MY emotions, and my urges for hunger? If you can answer me that, I'll let you do what ever you want." Raven looked at her with seriousness on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm
"If you are so sure that she can answer that, then Donna, you're gonna be my b***h for a very long time," Came Bekka's voice, her high ego ringing in her voice. "Do you really think a human such as her can answer such a question?" She chuckled as Boman gave her a stern glance as he drove.

"I'm not stupid," Donna spat, feeling a tad bit confident now that she was in the safety of her friend. "I know that she has a unique molecular structure and blood of an indeterminable nature and origin. Through my research over the bast three months, i have come to find that she may not be human either..." Her voice trailed off as she spoke these last few words, her gaze falling to her lap as she continued to speak with fear in her tone as well as uncertainty. "Her anatomy has changed, its completely different from his." She pointed referred to Lance then and he could do nothing but stare at her. "In all my years of medical practice, i have never come across such beings as you, Raven. I was told by Cocoa that your metamorphosis originated from Lance some how, and although, upon my first studies of him, i found him unique until i began my research on you." Donna looked to her friend with tears in her eyes, her voices crackling with terror. "I don't know what you are, nor do i understand how, but you are no near a... a... a creature from this world. Everything about you is alien to me, and i don't understand it at all, your skin isn't the cells its supposed to be, nor your hair, your eyes... Even your inner anatomy is so alien, and i'm sorry to insult you but i dont know what to say." Donna's eyes swept to Cocoa, who lie in Raven's arms, still motionless. Then her gaze fixed to the small redhead child in Lance's arms. Donna began to cry then as the horrid came to her that moment. "I'm the only normal person here aren't i? I'm the only one who is human here? I'm surrounded by freaks and monsters!"  

Lance789

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:13 pm
Raven was in shock. Alien? How was that possible. She could remember everything from her human past clear back until she was four years old. She looked to Lance, her lover now for a short amount of time, and yet she felt like she'd known him all her life. She looked to the beautiful red headed child in her arms. " Donna, this child is a human. Not a freak or a monster. She is just a child whom we rescued. One day she will become my daughter, but I want you to treat her medical issues. you are the best doctor I know, and I wouldn't want anyone else to treat her. And YOU..." She shot a gland towards Bekka, " If you so much as touch her mark my words, I WILL kill you. Do not harm this child. She is not yours, she is mine and if you so much as come near her while Donna is looking after her. I will not hesitate to kill you." She put a protective arm around Donna and her little Keiran.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:22 am
Lance watched his lover as Bekka began to chuckle. "You poor little girl, have you heard nothing i said? Really sad how high you think of yourself."

"That's enough Bekka," came Boman's voice, sounding quite agitated now. Bekka cut her eyes to him before reverting them to the road, looking just about bored with everyone, and wanting Donna back into her lap.

Lance began to wonder then how this little group came to be, and how unstable it was. He looked then at Boman’s head from over the driver’s seat then to Bekka. Two Lykens occupied the two front seats leaving to vampires, well… assuming that is what he and his lover are, to occupy the back with a shape shifting cat in Lance’s lap and two humans, one beside him fighting back tears of fear and the other, very young in age, still grey and unconscious. His eyes locked to Raven’s and he instantly felt a very male attraction, he wanted her again, wanted to be inside her, to feel himself push into her, making love to her that body of hers.

He smiled at her as the car came to slow stop, looking about the vehicle to see that they had come to stop just a few feet short of a state trooper’s car. Lance could easily spot the blood which blanketed the interior of the vehicle and noticed how battered the exterior was. In fact, the state trooper’s vehicle looked as badly damaged as the white van they had left at the hotel.

“Hold on, Boman said as he undid his seat belt and climbed out his seat, closing the door behind him and walked over to the trooper car in a nonchalant manor. He looked through one of the windows and wrenched a door pen, half of his body disappearing inside. While he did this, Bekka tuned the radio, tuning through broadcasts about gules and monsters attacking the Harres Estate. She then flipped on the police scanner and surfed through the channels listening to the calls of the same manor, more calls requesting army reinforcements. However, there was one particular feed which caught Bekka’s interest.

“UNIT NINE UNIT NINE, THERE HAS BEEN A REPORT OF A AN ASSULT AND SHOOTING ON INTERSTATE 14, HOTEL RESIDENTS OF THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL REPORT THE KILLING OF TWO OFFICERS AND A STOLEN MARKED CAR. UNIT NINE THE MARKED CAR IS CURRENTLY HEADED IN YOUR DIRECTION AND THE SUSPECTS ASSUMED TO BE DESCRIBED AS POSSIBLE ASSAILENTS OF THE LABORITORY INCCIDENT AND MAY BE HEADED THERE FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. UNIT NINE YOU ARE TO ENGAGE THE SUSPECTS AND APPREHEND IF POSSIBLE… OVER.”  

Lance789

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 am
Raven's thoughts abruptly stopped cold. The cops were never going to quit were they? she reached into her pocket remembering that she had a large sum of money stashed away in her bank account for emergencies. "BOMAN! GET IN THE CAR NOW!" She yelled in a voice taht was really her own. Donna crouched down in between the seats as Raven's voice took on a possesed temper. She jumped out of the vehicle and drug him back to the car, and shoved him in the back seat where she had once sat. She then clambered up intot he driver's seat, and floored it down the interstate. She got off on some random exit and pulled into a fastfood joint. She had a plan. "Everyone...get out. Bekka don't you touch Donna. Boman control your b***h, and Lance take our little Keiran. I'll get Cocoa. I've got a plan, but we have to act fast. We're ditching the vehicle here." She pulled out her check book. It was her account, but was under the name Morgan Jameson. Virtuously untraceable. She grabbed the cat into her arms, and began to walk at a fast pace. "Follow me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 pm
"CONTROL YOUR WHAT!!!?" Bekka's voice rang across the lot with fury as her face began to burn with anger. "You the ******** do you think you are?!!"

"Bekka... heel," Boman commanded in a tone of ownership and authority. Bekka shot him a look of complete loathing and hatred before turning her attention to Raven, only to catch Lance glaring at her.

She tisked as Boman rounded her, following closely behind Raven like a guard of sorts. Bekka starred back into Lance's eyes as his stare beamed in warning. After a moment, Bekka smiled at him as he turned to follow his lover to what ever plan she had in mind, though Bekka had smiled, she held a short resentment for Raven, noticing how easy it was for her to take control of everyone around her.  

Lance789

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 am
Raven led the group across the street to one of many car lots. She picked out a newer SUV, one called a Yukon. It would fit everyone easily, as well as get the cops off their trail. She wrote a check for the correct amount of money and the keys then belonged to her from there on. "Everyone get in the car. Bekka, you get in the back. Donna sit up front with me?" she asked her friend. She opened the driver side door, and jumped in waiting for everyone to get in the vehicle. "We don't have a lot of time befor the cops will roll around here and find that van over there. Lat's hurry."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:57 pm
"Lady Raven, i do beleive that i should be the one to drive," Boman insisted as he took the driver's position, ushering her into the back seat.

"What is with you and this lady raven bullshit all the time?" Bekka shot at him, climbing reluctantly into the passenger seat. "Answer me slave!"

Boman barked insults at her as he put the car in drive and sped off down the road. Lance had been sitting directly behind Bekka, with Donna on the right and Raven between the two of them. Lance hadn't known why, but he leaned towards his lover and slid his tongue into her mouth, grazing his along side her with his eyes held shut, toning out the bickering of the two Lykens before them.  

Lance789

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 pm
Raven reluctantly climbed into the back with Lance and Donna. She kept thinking about how the police will still be looking for Bowman to be driving. Suddenly, Lance's tongue was on her own, and it calmed her somehow. She passionately kissed him in return. She knew that Donna was staring at her and her lover as they made out there in her brand new car. She sensed that her new little girl was stirring in the seat behind them. She broke the kiss with Lance and looked behind her. Keiran's eyes were open and looking around. Fear was in her eyes. "Where am I?" She said aloud as she frantically looked around. Raven reached out to put a soothing hand on her new daughter's hand. "Everything is alright sweetie. You're safe, and there's no need to worry. My name is Raven and I'm not going ot hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:33 pm
The little red-head stared up at Raven with a look of mild shock and fear. Her eyes and head swiveled around, taken in all the faces of those she couldn't recognize. She looked back up to Raven with tears in her eyes. “I WANT MY MOMMY!” Keiran began to wail and fit in Raven’s arms.

“Damn she’s up too soon,” Boman said, slowly becoming irritated with the constant whining. Lance looked to Keiran to see that she was still a bit grey in color. “Lady Ra-“ Boman caught a death glare from Bekka as he sighed. “Raven, place your wings around her, it should put her to sleep, and once she is, you need to turn her, and wipe her memory since you plan to keep her.”  

Lance789

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces