Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:59 pm
tasu tried to walk away not looking guilty knowing what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:32 pm
Kazu glanced over her shoulder at the Uchiha, her eyes going from happy go lucky to dark and dangerous. "Never heard of her" Kazu was lying through clenched teeth. "But you're under arrest for treachery and murder." She looked over at Tasu and then at the woods. What she meant was clear. 'This isn't your battle. Go before Snow catches up to you, and take her with you.' was that meaning.
She turned to face the Uchiha. "If you think intimadating me is going to get you an answer, then you are sorely mistaken."
Kazu looked closer at the youth. "It's been a long time since I've seen that face though. How have you been, Jynx?" She asked, her fingers inching behind her.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:35 pm
tasu ran like ******** he said i a quite voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 am
ok all done with training. maybe now I can go kill some of those bastards from sound.........they deserve to die after what they did to me. they will regret messing with me. She started running off towards the sound village.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:53 am
*The Bloody Fang appears in front of the Akatsuki member*

"Are you looking for a girl named Chihiro Uchiha, who is Itachis younger sister?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:36 am
"Chihiro! Get back here!" Kazu said quickly. She made a move to block Chihiro off from Jynx, but didn't succeed. The tiger pounced and pinned Kazu to the ground. It's claws dug into her flesh.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:59 am
"You still remember me, huh Kazu, you didn't let us leave we left you to tell the story" he said before he turned his attention towards Chihiro Itachi's little sister, he remembered her because he was one of the guys fighting for her "Sorry" he mumbled because he remembered how she ran off and he let her carelessly, and soon after got singled out from contact Fugaki's family "No, I am not we are looking for the other Uchiha, Sakata" he said now as he turned back around to Kazu "You still love Itachi" he said as he kneeled down and started making fun of her, because when he used to go with Itachi on missions she was always there looking up at Itachi with passion in her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 am
"Itachi means absolutely nothing to me." She spat. "People grow up Jynx. You and I are no exception."
She poured chakra into her legs and ripped herself out from under the tiger, leaving long bloody claw marks. "I fight for my village. Not the traitors that leave it. And sure as hell not anybody from the Akatsuki."
Kazu was different than she had been since they left. Her happy demenor was only to put mask over her true self. One that was blood stained, and didn't have enough of a heart left to love anyone.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 am
"If he ment nothing you wouldn't have just went on the defensive when I said that" he said as he leaned against a tree "Now, you know my sister, where is she" he asked his old friend  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:36 am
Kazu pointed to herself. "Ex ANBU, remember? I don't know, and I really don't care." She said. That part, atleast, was true. Kazu had lost contact with Sakata when she stepped down from her post. "Why do you want to know so badly? Have a sister complex?" Kazu joked. She stood defiantly infront of Jynx, her eyes never wavering, her strength never faltering.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:03 am
"I find it cute that you enjoy mocking me" he said looking down to Kazu she was shorter than him "I need my sister because my father asked me to find her" he said "If you tell me where she is, I'll consider leaving Naruto alone, after all he is your brother " he said leaning back against the tree  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:11 am
"I thought I already said this, Jynx. I - don't - know." She emphasized the last sentence. "Besides, I know the Akatsuki better than that. Once you have what you want, you'll just take more."
Kazu wasn't going to be giving up any info. She would die before she would talk.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:20 am
"You know the Akatsuki, but you know me better, I keep my word, I'm still keeping it now as we speak, remember our promise" he said as he looked into her eyes without his sharingan and said "please don't tell me you forgot"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:29 am
"I've forgotten alot of things about the Uchihas, especially since two are traitors." Kazu's voice was pure venom. "Besides, you said consider, and I don't like taking chances with things like that."
It was a stare down. Namikaze vs Uchiha, and both names were legendary...  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:59 am
"You forgot, I'll bring back your memory, then the day I left to join my father in the Akatsuki you tryed to stop me, you said if you leave promise me something, I asked you what, you said to protect you if you get in trouble, thats why I wouldn't be the 1 to hit you" he said looking at her with seriousness in his eyes  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff