Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:48 pm
Johnny looked down and then headed into the back. "Can you give this to Kat when she gets back because I am leaving." Johnny said to the manager.
"Alright. Remember to show up tomorrow."
"Alright." As Johnny could think about as he left is the apology he wrote in the note.

I am sorry for my attitude but if you wish you can call me.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Kat walked towards the kitchen, untying her apron. "Look, I have to go now. Any of you, if Jesse comes, tell him I went home," she said to the boys in the back.
"Here, this is from Johny. He asked for me to give this to you."
"Thanks," Kat said, taking the note and stuffing it into her skirt pocket and hanging up her apron. "Bye boys," she said. She left and started to walk towards her house. She pulled out the note and pulled out her cell and called Johny's number, waiting for him to pick up.  

Eternal Night 27

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Elizabeth started getting bored a few hours later. "I'm bored Dimitri" Liz complained. "What do you want to do Liz?" Dimitri asked. "I don't know, why don't we play a board game. How about...MONOPOLY!" Lizzie said excitedly, bouncing up and down like a little kid. Dimitri laughed and went over to the game cabinet and took out the game. "Kate and Jesse were really nice" Dimitri commented, setting the game up. "They were, we should have them over later today. Two hundred" Elizabeth said. "What?" Dimitri asked, looking up from the instructions. "Has it really been that long since you've played this game?" Elizabeth asked. "Yes" Dimitri said. "It's 200 we start out with 200 dollars" Elizabeth stated. Dimitri flashed his most charming smile at her before finishing up. "Ok princess, you first" he said. Elizabeth stuck her tounge out at him but started the game. "Hope you have a lot of patience because this will take a long while with me playing it" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:05 pm
"Hello?" Johnny said into the phone.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:13 pm
"Hey, Johny, it's Kat," Kat said, her voice cautious. "I got the note. And I accept your apology."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:19 pm
"Yeah. My attitude no matter what sucked. Even when I interacted with people or others." Johnny confessed.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:20 pm
"I must admit my attitude isn't the best either. Hey, where are you?" Kat asked, looking from side to side.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:33 pm
"I'm in Seattle. I live for danger." Johnny chuckled.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:37 pm
"Well, see, I figured if you were close enough, you could pick me up. But since you're so far away, I can see that's not going to happen," Kat said as though daring him to show up out of nowhere. She started to walk towards her house again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 pm
"Where are you?"  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:52 pm
"Right down the street from my house. You know where that is, don't you?" Kat asked. She wanted to see just how far she could push him. She didn't want to be cruel, but she did want him to pick her up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:53 pm
Max yawned laying in the Grass rather bored with the current happenings in her life. She Had moved away from her sire and was now... well in short. Rather bored. So thus why she was laying in the middle of a beautiful meadow. Bored out of her mind.

Barb-E-Dhal

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:54 pm
"No I don't know where you live."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:59 pm
"Right outside the city, by the woods. It's a small house but it's the only one around. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you're actually going to come and find me," Kat said flirtatiously.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:02 pm
"I am pretty damn good at hide and seek." Johnny got into his car and sped to the woods. He then got out of his car and started to look for Kat.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff