Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

IcexQueen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 pm
NAME: Victoria or Torie
ABOUT ME: See profile
PETS: Two dogs, Maggie and Molly
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading,writing, herb studies
CURRENT PATH: Wicca Worship mostly the Goddess
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Around 2 and 1/2 years. More in depth for the past couple of months.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Recently joined a coven with very close friends, and our Samhain celebration is coming up.
I'm looking for study help since my family is very much against Wicca, and many new friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:10 pm
NAME: Veronica, Alice
ABOUT ME: I am huge into anime and work for two anime cons. I speak Japanese. I love art and music is my life! I love to sing.
PETS: Two siberian huskies, and three cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Japan, music, art, anime, etc.
CURRENT PATH: Ecclectic Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I was pretty much born into it, as my mother is Pagan.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am part of a large group here in Vegas, if you live in Vegas and want info on it, PM me! I am very excited to find this guild. whee  

Alice Nakagawa

Lotus Poem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:18 pm
NAME: Lotus Poem
ABOUT ME: blue girl living in a red state, lifetime student, struggling activist, creation is my life, likes shiny things and full moons
PETS: 1 kitten Luna, 1 betta
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, bellydancing, yoga, making jewelry, dream analysis, baking, ceiling fans, fairytales, mythology
CURRENT PATH: Pagan - more later
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 17 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: favourite quotes:

"The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!" -Rent
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -Marianne Williamson  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:48 pm
NAME:Elle
ABOUT ME: I'm myself. . . Don't know what to say here. . . You would have to speak to me personally to describe me. . . said to have Dongivadamitis. . .
PETS: Had a fish named Cosmwanda. . .
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Manga/ reading/ writing/ dance/ Music
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Solitary Witch. Duo theistic in basis but polytheistic in general
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: studyinging for 11 years now. . . converted at 15 after a year and a day. . .
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Still learning, wrote 3 college term papers on the subject of Witchcraft so far. A psych major. . . yeah

Merry met  

akineal

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:30 pm
name: em

about me: i like anything fuzzy, water, full moons, animals, cherries, watermellon, and brussle sprouts. im kind of a random person and like making people laugh. biggrin

pets: parrot(named tucker), a fish(named Aquamarine)

hobbies: art, camping, fishing, hiking, reading, writing

current path: eclectic solitary witch

how long been studying/interested: interested for 8 years or so, actually been practicing for 3 months

~Blessed Be~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm
NAME: kaydee fletcher
ABOUT ME: iam very testy sometimes and hate it when people dis the wicca or any other religon for that matter. i am usually easy to get along with. loves to sing and draws ALOT of anime.
PETS: 1 cat and hes got this cute black collar with the pentagram on it.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:skating, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends
CURRENT PATH: still looking but my religon is wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: whole life. ( like i said grew up with this religion)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: ya dont talk about my friends please.  

Saya the lost vampire

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:33 pm
I just noticed this thread and decided reintroducing myself would be a good idea. =]

NAME: Vesta
ABOUT ME: I have no life and hang about online alot. I run one of the oldest contests on the guild. wink
PETS: Not a big fan but we have 1 dog, 4 cats, and 4 birds
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing/photos , Youtube, Twitter, and reading and the like.
CURRENT PATH: I'm kind of non-practicing at the moment but I'd identify more with a general pagan spirituality.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Since I was about 10 or 12 I'd imagine. Basically since the day it was brought to my attention that not everyone believes in the christian god and I didn't have to either.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have a dirty mind and am openly bisexual. I took sort of a religious hiatus while trying to sort out my sexuality but now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:32 am
NAME: Lindsey

ABOUT ME: I'm a proud mom of a beautiful little girl...I am married to the love of my life...and I am a psychology major at western ky university

PETS: I have 5 dogs and 9 cats....my cats all seem to just find me

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to write, sing, and read anything and everything I can get a hold of....plus I am really outdoorsy and I am an animal activist

CURRENT PATH: Pagan

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since I was in junior high school  

bunnyxofxdoom

ba4by2do0ll

Sparkly Gekko

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:52 pm
NAME: CJ aka Moonsong Nightingale
ABOUT ME: single mom of 2 boys
PETS: 3 black cats, Aria, Sonata, and Crescendo
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:music, martial arts, work
CURRENT PATH: Cherokee Fire Keeper
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 20 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:i'm super busy, so drop me a line if you want to chat sometime. I am much easier to connect with thru individual emails than boards.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:18 pm
NAME: ;D Panda or Wolfie [I prefer this one] or Jackie. Whichever you like!
AGE: 13. Please dont berate me on being a 'rebel' or 'too young' as I am very interested in Neo-Paganism, and I am set on picking my path.
ABOUT ME: I'm hyper, wild, crazy, and I love a good chat. I'm a bit stubborn and I have a short fuse, though I try my hardest to be patient, and I'm getting better. Im a bit bubble-headed and I tend to space out alot. ;D I love being active and involved with things, and I dont like being left out! I'm mature for my age though, and I am very educated, and like/and am willing to learn. I LOVE to make people laugh! I'm a big comedian and my ultimate goal is to make people smile. Also, you should be warned, I'm extraordinarily random xD
PETS: I have 3 kitties currently. Shere 'Khan, Andromeda, and Mungojerry [If you recognize any of those names, PM me! I like you already]
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I lovvve learning new things, I like reading, running random searches on the internet, I like making jewelry out of beads and stones. Writing is a big hobby of mine! Swimming, Witchcraft [not really a hobby though], and taking midnight or sunset walks outside I adore as well. Singing is also a HUGE hobby of mine. And I am a proud anime obsessor! ;D Also, I love full moons. <3 Wolfie ADORES fuzzy socks and lucid dreams.
CURRENT PATH: Neo-Pagan/Witchcraft. I'm still learning though. I wont choose until I am more enlightened on all the possible paths for me.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying for 3 years-ish.. Maybe longer. My interest has always been sparked by Witchcraft/Neo-Paganism/Wicca. I'm still eager to learn more though! If any one wouldnt mind teaching me, it'd be great!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a bit of an insomniac, you might see me on wayyy late at night. ^_____^ I also overuse smiley faces and tend to talk alot. I also DETEST when people cant listen or admit they're wrong. I try not to throw cows over it, though.

Blessed be!!

Ellisari

[.Rikocette.Echoes.]

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:34 pm
NAME: Kelsey. You can call me that or Riko. :]
ABOUT ME: Hi. ^^ Not really that much to say about myself, I suppose, except that I can be pretty talkative and I like to learn about new things. I'm an Aries. I'm /extremely/ interested in astrology and can talk about it for hours. [literally.] If you happen to strike up a conversation with me, you might as well get it out of the way and tell me your birthday and sign, because I'll probably ask you eventually anyway. xD
PETS: One dog and one cat. The dog is a Shih Tzu named Misty. Actually, one of the main reasons I came to this guild was for guidance and advice on familiars; for some reason, I'm really convinced that this stray black cat I came across is my familiar. She's practically glued to me, and we have this strange connection... Anyway, I'll talk more about that later. ^^ Her name is Isadora, by the by. We call her Isa, or sometimes Izzy.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Astrology, tarot cards, reading, the occult. I also write, sing, and play guitar. ^^
CURRENT PATH: I'm not really quite sure. I've only recently been poking my nose into Wicca, so I don't really know as much about it as I'd like to. I have some good friends that are Wiccan, though, and it's kind of been influencing me. I've dabbled in magic a bit, and my boyfriend is..strangely powerful, let's put it that way - anyway, I'm not sure which path I'll take, which is why I'm doing my homework.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for several years. It's only been recently, this past year or so, that I've been finding out more and getting increasingly intrigued.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:05 pm
NAME: Kye
ABOUT ME:HI, im a newbie... i have been on gaia for the longest. But i cant seem to explain myself so.. im sorry to say you would have to find out for yourselves. I am open and friendly though. ^-^
PETS surprised ne
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Art/anime music:j-rock,rock,classical music. Electronics, languages. Culture
CURRENT PATH:Unknown v.v
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:7
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:That sums it up
/color]

Ishimo Akiyama

oddmolly

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:06 pm
NAME ~ Deb
AGE ~ 49
LOCATION ~ Northern California
ABOUT ME ~ I have three daughters, work with preschoolers, have a huge yard full of oaks, rosemary, and pine and a circle of stones to celebrate/meditate in .
PETS ~ ten cats, one dog, and a rat .
HOBBIES/INTERESTS ~ painting with acrylics, journaling in my art journal in cafes, reading, star gazing, spending time with my family, shopping, going to art galleries, trail walking, baking, helping my boyfriend with his garden keeps me connected to nature, contemplating life.
CURRENT PATH ~ I dont like labels but I guess I would say a mixture of solitary hearth/green/wild wytch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED ~ over 20 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE ~ I take my beliefs very seriously, its a way of life for me, not just something that I dabble in now and then, I like meeting new people of like minds that love to impart their wisdom and experiences, Im strongly connected to Mother Earth and feel that we are here as her caretakers and that we seriously need to make some drastic changes to help her, and us ,and all living Beings to heal.. learning to work with healing energies is important and very fascinating to me .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:34 am
NAME: morgan ann ^_______^
ABOUT ME: well hi my name is morgan and i think i live a very normal life. i like to fence and do archery. i love to write all kinds of story's. i have been practicing psychic for about 9-10 years now and i think i am very good by now. i am very easy to talk too because i accept everyone for who they are. i am a gemini and i work for the wind and love godesses
PETS: i have a very special white simese cat named josie that i have had since it was born. i have two rats one white named yuki and one brown named boomer
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: fencing, wrinting, paintball, gay straight alliance, psychic research, filming,
CURRENT PATH:just to help people in genral and reach my dreams
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:wicca- 1 1/2 psychic-9-10
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: im pansexual  

wicca_for_life14

DenvoPryde

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:23 pm
NAME: Robert
ABOUT ME: I am a Chef and work way too much
PETS: Dog his name is Zack
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Cooking, Reading, and Games
CURRENT PATH: Generational solitary practitioner
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 15 Years, I mostly follow what my grandma taught me.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have one student and possibly another soon.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games