Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
AWAY (come here if you will be away) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaoru1994

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:28 am
I'm sorry that I haven't been active for so long.
My friends turned all suicidal on me, and not to mention there was a ton of schoolwork to screw with my head, too.
I'm trying to get readdicted to Gaia. :]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:20 am
Okay, I know what you mean. XD;;

Well, good luck with trying to become more active! biggrin Check out our new art contest in the contest subforum.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Finals are catching up quick.

I'll post when I'm able,
sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:49 am
Okay, Irishroseh-chan. ^_^ We'll always be here, so don't worry. It's just going to be a bit inactive... xD;; Next summer we really need to kick it up a notch and try to get it back to being active like it was this summer.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:36 pm
-Crawls out of a shallow grave- I'm back! xD Sorry. I really don't do all that much on gaia any more, but I'm trying to get back into it now that it is summer. Not to mention more time for writing now...well least things other then essays.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 am
Cuite_little_devil
-Crawls out of a shallow grave- I'm back! xD Sorry. I really don't do all that much on gaia any more, but I'm trying to get back into it now that it is summer. Not to mention more time for writing now...well least things other then essays.
Yay! Glad you're back~! xD; It's not quite summer where I live... but once it is, I'll try to get back on track!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:51 am
I know I'm new and all, but just thought I'd mention that I'll be on vacation for six weeks with my sister in another country. So, whenver I have free time and can wrestle the computer from my sister, I'll be sure to check in on Gaia and the guild! ^_^

Also, usually during the school year I disappear, but I have an incredibly easy schedule for someone in grade eleven (only four exams in total, lol!) whereas all my friends have at least six exams throughout the year. So if my social life doesn't drive me away again like it did last year, I should be able to be on! =D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 am
waveh_xo
I know I'm new and all, but just thought I'd mention that I'll be on vacation for six weeks with my sister in another country. So, whenver I have free time and can wrestle the computer from my sister, I'll be sure to check in on Gaia and the guild! ^_^

Also, usually during the school year I disappear, but I have an incredibly easy schedule for someone in grade eleven (only four exams in total, lol!) whereas all my friends have at least six exams throughout the year. So if my social life doesn't drive me away again like it did last year, I should be able to be on! =D
Awesome!! I'm usually drowning in homework and projects and exams, which is why I'm hardly ever on during the school year...xD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Rein Pein

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:54 pm
i might not be online on 7-11 to 7-17 b/c of my vacation biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm
Rein Pein
i might not be online on 7-11 to 7-17 b/c of my vacation biggrin

Okay.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:08 pm
I'm doing volunteer work over the next few days, so don't expect me to be online much. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 am
Otulissa
I'm doing volunteer work over the next few days, so don't expect me to be online much. XD

good job smile and have fun
<3 Ava  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:34 pm
Ava850
Otulissa

<3 Ava
Thanks. I'm back, but I've just been alerted of something. XD

I'll let you know when the time gets closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:08 pm
Otulissa
Ava850
Otulissa

<3 Ava
Thanks. I'm back, but I've just been alerted of something. XD

I'll let you know when the time gets closer.

woot welcome back  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:45 am
Thanks! biggrin XD