Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Those who know loneliness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 am
"******** gasped as she hit the wall  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:04 am
Jynx ran over to the vampire girl and grabbed her right arm, he then threw her into Shincho, who finished the combo with a spinning flip kick  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:57 am
Her shop was compeletly and totally ransacked. Most of the weapons had been stolen and the money that she had been saving was gone. "Damn it all!" she yelled.
A note had been left nailed to the wood of the door. It wrote, "Comply with our demands, and you'll be spared. Fail to do so, and we will take what we want by force."
There was no name left on the note, but Fell knew who it was from. She started laughing, despite the fact that her livelyhood had just been destroyed. "Oh, they think they can order me around, do they?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 am
"I gotta go" Jynx said as he jumped up and broke the sound barrier, he descented close by the shop and seen Kasu, he then looked inside and seen Goten on the floor brutally beaten "Who did this" Jynx said turning to Kasu  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:13 am
"Just a couple of people I pissed off from the past that I've been running from. No big deal, although he might want to get to a hospital sometime in the near future." She said, pointing at Goten.
She entered her ruined shop and made her way to the back. When she got there she sighed heavily. "I knew it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:43 am
"Your OK, I brought some senzu beans" Jynx said as he passed a small bag to Goten, he then knocked on Kasu's door to ask her some questions  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:49 am
Fell stepped out. Her contacts had been removed, revealing her bright blue eyes. She had also changed into different clothes, casting aside the kimono for something more sutible. She walked out and sat down on the floor, motioning for Jynx to do the same.
"Regonize me, don't you?" She asked casually.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:57 am
"Thats not what I'm here for" Jynx said looking at Kasu with a seriousness in his eyes "I want to know, how old you are, those people who attacked my nephew, and a few other things" Jynx said as he pulled the power pole out of a bag "and I wanted to say thanks for helping me make this, I made you some armor, and I made you a copy of the power pole" he added as he gave her the other power pole, with a case that had her initials spelled in gold with diamonds around the edges  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:15 pm
shinchograbbed tinbu and ran to the shop and laoughed saying um yeah i kinda was going to surprise you shincho did a jutsu to undo the ilushin now the shop was clean new weapones a steryo every thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:44 pm
Sakata limped into the shop"stupid assholes"she swore  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:52 pm
i don't want kick your a** shincho said i don't want kill another vampiere.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:58 pm
"Okay, first question, here's my answer: You never ask a woman how old they are. Second one: They're a clan that I managed to piss off a while back when I was just leaving Konoha. I forgot what they were called... ah, I think it was..." She rubbed her face and smoothed back her hair. "Oh, they're the most powerful clan in the Hidden Cloud Village. Raito clan. I think I gotta death warrant on my head, especially since one of the Raito's is Cloud's Kage. Any other questions?" Kazu asked. She looked at the armor. "You know, you really didn't need me. You could have just done this yourself." She took it.
She looked around her shop. "Well, guess this means that I'm not Fell the Shop Keeper anymore. Looks like it's back to being Kazu Namikaze, feared daughter of the Fourth." She snickered.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:03 pm
shincho said i fixed the shop thats an iloshin and yes i could have done it bye my self but i like to have comrad.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:35 pm
"Nah, I'm abandoning the shop. I suppose it wasn't going to last anyway." Kazu shrugged.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:05 pm
what the heck.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash