Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Snap, crack- “Ow!”
The branches whipped, the twigs snapped, and the rocks deliberately tripped him. That had to be it. No person truly be as clumsy as-
“Ah-umph!”

The skinny boy skid into the soft brown dirt for the second time in five minutes. He spit it out and wiped at his face. Though it did little good, for his white skin was barely visible. His worn green tunic was extremely dirty as it was, and his brown leather britches were even more brown. He groaned and rubbed at his stomach. Unfortunately, he landed on some roots as well.

“There has to be an easier way…” the boy whined with his partially nasal voice. He snorted and spit out the dirt. “The main path’s gotta be here somewhere…”

He stood up and headed forward once more. He stumbled with his hands spread before him- until the light grew brighter, and he ran into no more trees. The sunlight lighted his unruly brown hair and bright brown eyes. He pat at his hip to find his sword, and was relieved to feel the leather sheath still hanging securely on his hip.

“Yes!” He jumped up and cried to the heavens. “I found it! I finally found it, after days of wandering! I’ve-”

He stopped as he heard the clomping of hoofs. He turned around and looked around him for the noise. He fell back onto the edge of the path to get out of the way. He looked into the distance and spotted a dark blur growing in size as it drew near. His eyes widened, and his jaw slowly dropped as the shape drew up in front of him and slowed to a stop. A huge black cloud of fabric billowed directly above him and four hooves pounded the ground dangerously close to his feet. As he cowered in the shadow of the behemoth, he could have sworn a pair of glowing yellow eyes leered out from under the shadows.

His scream of bloody murder echoed across the woods, past travelers, through villages and deep into the heart of a certain castle town of Camelot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:34 am
Luna smiled brightly. "Ok then! It's settled. Welcome to our band of merry....people Lily!" She chuckled. "All we have to is get supplies before we leave the city, maybe stay for a night, other then that we're good to go." Isis grinned. "She said yes? This calls for another drink! Bartender! Bring me a glass of ale!" She grinned. "No! No ale for her! She gets drunk to easily!" Luna laughed. "I'll have one though." She looked at Luna. "What about you? It's on me!"  

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:11 am
((I don't really know what to post. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:47 am
"Oh, okay!" Lily replied in a cheery tone of voice. She chuckled to herself, and said, "Thanks!" She heard the guy in the fancy armor ask about the Excalibur. She whispered to the members of the new party, "It seems like everywhere I go, more and more people are around looking for the Excalibur."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:51 am
Seymour's ears were sharp, he heard them, and yelled back:
"I don't want Excaliber... my reason is...."
What am I saying? I shouldn't give my information to random people! He sighed, he sheathed his sword and walked outside. He thoguht he heard a faint scream but....
"My imagination..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 pm
The horse let out a mighty whinny and flew back onto it's rear legs, terrifying the boy more. His scream changed to go higher in pitch. The black cloaked rider held onto the great black beast securely enough not to slip off. The great hooves pounded the dirt with a shattering thud before bouncing up and turning. A quick harsh command for the beast to run echoed from the rider's hidden lips. The small skinny pale boy trembled on the ground as the steed galloped down the roadway, toward the castle town.

The poor boy tried to calm his hyperventilating, though his heart refused to slow. It was only as he stayed still could he feel his pants were warm and wet. They smelled suspiciously like urine.
"Oh..." the boy whined and crawled back into the bushes, his face red from shame.  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:34 pm
((In case none of you read the Away thread, I will be away from Wednesday-Saturday. I will try my best, however, to get online on Saturday. But... I probably won't have internet access at all.

You may keep on roleplaying without me.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:49 pm
(I'm waiting for someone else to post! Gah! ))  

Furyal

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Karn woke up sighing he woke up in the tavern. "Arggg what the feth I hate hangovers." Looking around bleary eyed he sighed turning to the bartender "Another glass of ale please." He mutters in a low drawl before having his head hit the bar falling back asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:16 pm
Seymour's eyes started to change red. For a split second, thats all he had, he thought:
Oh, no... The blood murder was on again. He laughed and threw his sword into an unsuspecting wonderer, and killed others that stared.
"Foolish humans... don't they ever learn?"

((Note: Roumyes, Seymour's alter ego, isn't excactly a human... For that matter.))  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:07 pm
(( Might I ask what time of day it is? Or does it not matter?... ))

(At this point, I'm hoping it doesn't matter. If it does I will edit my post.)

Breathing in deeply, taking in the tavern's smell of alcohol and smoke. (Not partially healthy but Damon doesn't expect to be around long enough for it to affect him.) Damon dodges a clumsy punch from an drunk mercenary and counters by slamming his fist into the mercenary's gut. Using the mercenary's forward momentum as the big man began to crumple, Damon grabs his head and brings his knee up to meet it. With a sickening crack the mercenary's nose breaks, splattering Damon with blood. Letting the mercenary recoil from the backlash, Damon watched as the big man toppled like a fallen tree, landing in a puddle of blood and ale. Calmly wiping the splatter of blood from his armor with the side of his leather gauntlet, Damon taunts the unconscious form of the mercenary "Come on, you can do better then that..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:03 pm
Seymour grabbed a man's neck, and thew him to the ground. He flipped his sword and stabbed him.
"All... must die! Excaliber... Is mine!"  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:31 am
((It's morning. razz ))

"Um..." Lily said to Karn. "I don't think you should be having any more ale, Karn... You've had quite enough..." Then, Lily's voice broke off and she gasped as Seymour starting...going all crazy in the middle of the tavern. People in the tavern started screaming, and Lily was worried, but she was relatively calm compared to this lady who ran out of the tavern screaming and crying. Lily wondered what had happened; Seymour was fine a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:15 am
He pulled his sword, out, his eyes were literally glowing red. He dashed outside and killed more, and he simply demolished the guards who attacked him.
"All Will Die!"
He ran to the castle, and scaled the wall. He got inside it, where knights were having a discussion.
"Die!"
The room was painted red with blood, and Seymour fell to the ground, back to his normal self.
"God....."  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:49 am
Otulissa
((It's morning. razz ))

((Grumble grumble grumble... That means my post doesn't fit that good...))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff