Dreams
  teh awesum! :D
  I dread them D:
  Never have them :(
  whutevuh ;0
View Results

anti-cool=]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:21 pm
lol, well i remember in every dream i use to have when i said a certain word everyone in my dream would pretty much kick my a**....whether i was at home, lol i remember angelicas dad from the rugrats was getting me a hot dog at the seven eleven and i said the word and he attacked me.......HEY HE DIDNT EVER GET ME MY HOTDOG!!!!!! IM PISSED the word was i think keevee, like eevee but with the k in the begining, lol i remember when id also had dreams bout pokemon, its weird it was like i was the trainer in the game and it was all 2D, cause it was red version and as im walking to the pokemon leauge, i go through the first set of tall grass and when i go through the second part of the tall grass i see a gengar, not just any ordinary gengar this fool looked evil it wasnt even smiling, so i get out my blastoise buuut i didnt have it all my pokemon were gone and i was like WTF!?!?!!? then everything faded like a when the batteries die in a gameboy, then this black hole pops out of nowere, and sucks me into some parking lot it was kinda like what happened in that one simpsons episode, this isnt the first time i been harrased im my dreams by ghost pokemon =p  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:20 pm
This dream has been rated: PG-13

I had a dream where I watched someone get raped get by my friend. I was behind something, watching it, not able to move, then the guy started to run away and the woman just crawled up against the wall, crying. She was huddled against the brick wall, sobbing and shaking and crying out. I ran out to go catch my friend and punish him for doing that to the woman. Suddenly I found myself in my friends body but not in control of it. He turned back, grabbed the woman, and she started screaming and crying and shaking again and pleading for him not to do anything or to touch her. Then my friend just took a knife out of no where and slit her throat. I heard it and it was so horrible....My friend stepped back and I appeared out of his body and in my own again, but my friend was gone. And the woman was dead.

Meaning: I think this has to do when all the times I could have stopped stuff from happening but I didn't. cry  

Henneth Annun
Captain

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:07 pm
Last night I had a dream with some disturbing imagery.
For the full effect, play The Used's "The Bird and the Worm" in the background as you read this. (I'm not saying, "Ohemgee, doubleyouteaeff, best music ever" I'm saying it fits the mood of the dream)
The main characters were played by Paul, Mary, and my mother. I think I was Mary, but Paul was the main character. The lighting was rather like Kingdom hospital, too. Although I was played by Mary, people still referred to me as by my name, my mother was still my mother, and I still lived on my farm. I would like to emphasize that the main character was played by Paul, not his actor, and that it wasn't Paul himself because he was alive and really sweet.
The first image I really remember was a badly hurt rabbit running through the farmyard. It's ribs were showing, and in the logic of dreams, we had to catch it and see if it needed ministering or to be killed.
I think there were more images of that nature, I remember animals crying but I can't get any more particular images.
Then me-Mary got hurt, bleeding from the chest and gut (when I woke, I thought the wound resembled the tear in my aura) and not-Paul need to save her. I really remember how worried and sweet he was. He carried her up to the woods at the edge of the road, and he saw something pale in the leaves. When he took her into it, he found this grotto which was filled with all these weathered, broken china dolls. Which is odd, because I've used broken dolls to represent myself before. He started searching for one to be a new body for her. The first one he saw was a life-sized girl in early pubescence, not too badly broken, and while he figured that one would work, he wanted to check the rest of them first to see if there was one that wasn't as badly broken. As he searched, my mother started running up the street past the woods calling my name. She sounded really worried, so he called out to her and explained what he was doing. She was worried until she understood and then she was all, "Oh, alright then. Why don't you just use that big one at the entrance?" And he couldn't really explain why, but he really wanted to only use that one as a last resort. He didn't really know why he didn't want it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:20 pm
somedays ago i had a nightmare. I was driving in a car with somebody, and we were trying to make it to a boat that was leaving from the harbor. So we arrive at the harbor and the boat hasnt taken off yet, so we drive towards it in high speed. Right before reaching the boat, it sails away and we drive right over the edge into the water. I remember the sorroundings turning ocean blue followed with the sound of a huge splash, and the feeling of panic and fear filling my intire body instantly..... and i woke up.  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 pm
lets see...well for my dreams most of the time they are off random every day things that come true about amonth later some time just sound sometimes just pictures and somtimes both...

the most reasont dream i had was that i was a little girl who was sold into slavery (like vampires or somthing) and what not cant really remeber

the one dream that occures the most is the one where i come home one day after school and my house is this creepy quiet that i cant stand so i look around my hosue then get to my paranets room and my dad has a knife in him dead and all of my step mom's stuff is gone  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 am
A lot of my dreams are weird and sometimes they actually come true so thats why a lot of my nightmares scare me but the one I remember that is my favorite is

I'll be in my house with a bunch of other little kids I don't know and they all transform into birds wolfs tigers and other animals kinda like its a school for the kids that are different and all of a sudden someone will call me outside to the woods next to my house *we have moved but I still call it my house* when I get outside a huge griffin tells me to fly with him, but I don't understand I try and I keep trying but I always fall. Then he tells me to think really hard and try flying and I do then I find myself gliding at first then I'm flying and its wonderful I can never get enough of that dream it always makes me happy. Because of this dream I used to jump off my chair when I was little trying to fly and I still swear I was gliding sometimes but then again I have this weird aptitude where I image things so vividly that its like they are really happening.  

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-Kingdom of Nothingness-

Feline Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:56 pm
i dream that my life will be how i want it to. that will never happen...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm
I had a very um....intersting....dream last night. It involved Thomas Kretschmann. That's all I will say....

xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm
Up until a month ago, I wasn't able to remember my dreams. Now that I remember them, I feel bad for any therapist I may have to go to see in my future, though hopefully I don't have to.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a cold dark room stringing body partsb like beads while singing the banana phone song. Then as soon as I got to the second verse I was suddenly on a rollercoaster swinging around the rope of body parts.

I wonder what that dream was trying to tell me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:35 pm
Digital Malevolence

Last night I had a dream that I was in a cold dark room stringing body partsb like beads while singing the banana phone song.
The banana phone song????  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:49 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Last night I had a dream that I was in a cold dark room stringing body partsb like beads while singing the banana phone song.
The banana phone song????
Yes.

Though this would have been more amusing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 am
I've dreamt almost every night since I was like 4 (maybe earlier) and I ALWAYS remember them. I have books full of dreams that I've written down. I know at least some of them are in color... not sure if they all are though.

My last dream was about a very tall man with red/blonde hair and a beard. He was wearing a kilt and weilding a giant battle axe. Unfortunately my dog woke me up before anything interesting could happen. confused  

Shifty lil Pixie

sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm
Okay, so I use to work at this used clothing and aparrel store called Value Village...um, I think it's like a TJ Max in the U.S? Not sure...anyuways...

So I dreamed I was in the warehouse part of the store, and I was cleaning up before ending my shift...all of a sudden...

FIVE SUPPLY CARTS START CLOSING IN ON ME! (20ft tall steel caged carts!) As they were coming in closer, and closer, I started smacking them hysterically...AND THEN>>>>>>>I woke up! Spooky huh?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 pm
I don't remember much of dreams very often. When I do, though, there's always the impression of delerium or confusion, often with atmosphere set by great abstract cement structures and a continuing theme of escape, though I never remember from what.

...Holy crap that sounds angsty when I read it back to myself. XD  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm
I have a lot of dreams. I cant tell about all of them. But I have a nother question:

Have you ever realize that you are dreaming and then been able to controle part of the dream?

I had a surgary in my legs some years a go witch means that i cant run or do other stressfullsthing to my legs. Sometime when I dream I do run and then understand that I dream after that I usaly wake up. Some rare occasion I mange to take control and decide what to happen. That things are just to crazy that you understad that you are dreaming and then take control. I cant start to "think" to mutch because then I wake up. Anyone else have that experience?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff