Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 pm
Me, Draconia and probably others have been caught by this....
aecy
here's what it looks like; spread the warning please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and it can be posted in a comment, a pm, or in a post. So beware.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:55 pm
Whoa! that is... wow? The lengths people will go to in order to look inside Kumi's virtual drawers >.< Pervs XD.  

iiK u m i k o

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:47 pm
Arrie Warclaw
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Just to clear this up right now...
THIS IS BEADY IN HER OTHER FORM!
It seems my account has been hacked. Don't know how as not a soul knows my password and no one else uses my laptop. The contest to name my song will be off unless KitKat wants to pay out the full 2k herself and I will owe her. If anyone sees me online and I don't do anything me-ish (pouncing, slurping, randomly fighting, huggling you get the picture) Blast the b*****d to hell.

eek Yikes!!! That's awful, bd! I got hacked during the last Halloween event. Report it to Gaia. Took many months but they did restore my missing items, etc, to me.

In the meantime, what can we do to help you? Donations? Gifts? Hitman for the hacker?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:45 am
Ok, my fat update. The denial is gone, the panic is through and the crying is done. Now is the time for action. There is some important stuff here so pay big attention.
Arrie is currently accepting all friend requests from you people. This is for a couple very important reasons. One; I wish to feel normal. Two, I want to be able to comment on your profiles again. And Three; When I am done getting your requests I am going to lock my account. I am done with getting random profile comments, done with random friend requests and done with random hack and spam PMs.
And, once I get my main account back I am going to do the same thing. I am going to have to reapply to the guild here and Dragcave, can someone send me an invite please? (Arrie I mean).
Raven, I apoligize now if I get you in to any trouble, I said you were my last trade and that I still don't know you well. I now know (thanks to Wraith) That it was me stupidly entering my name in a popup.
And finally, if you really want to give to me then I won't stop you. I have Wraith to deeply thank for my current look. But know that I will have to pay you back if you do and nothing you will say can stop it.
And I am considering making a thread in the help forum. If I do I will post the link and I expect you all to keep it alive until I am back as me.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:31 am
hmm. this be sorta news. I have been on Gaia for a few hours this morning and no popups. I think I am once again safe (relatively speaking). Please keep an eye on my main. It was reactivated once more after I got off but now has been quiet. Hopefully that means that the freeze is fully in place and it cannot be accessed at all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:08 pm
interesting script.. it should have been made in java... but how to make it "pop up" when it's not a command from the server...

*goes of wondering and tinkering*  

zann

Conversationalist

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:11 pm
zann
interesting script.. it should have been made in java... but how to make it "pop up" when it's not a command from the server...

*goes of wondering and tinkering*

Hee hee.....could you play with the original image Zann and turn it in to something really funny we can throw rotten food at? Like make it say "Hello, I am a hacker. Just give me your user name and password for a free several months of pain an aggravation."
(or was that to sarcastic?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:15 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Me, Draconia and probably others have been caught by this...
aecy
here's what it looks like; spread the warning please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and it can be posted in a comment, a pm, or in a post. So beware.

i saw this once too, when i visited a profile... and was tempted at first to fill in the info .. but i stopped , it was a close call sweatdrop  

justkittykat
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:19 pm
My problem was I was doing something that I normally don't do. I was just surfing through the guild and thread not posting anything. And it was 7:00 in the morning, I had just woken up. And there was no warning what so ever. If even one thing had happened other than the box just popping up on the screen I would have thought twice. But as of now it hasn't come back and my account hasn't been activated again. Wraith says that she (yes, girl hacker) is done with my account. Tis not fun any more since the mods locked it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:32 pm
well zann, if you want the link, I can send it to you with the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:42 pm
Oh and Wraith; until I get my account back can my soul belong to you for your help? Things would be a lot worse if I hadn't had you. The only problem might be the demonic blood in Arrie's veins. It might disqualify from the soul thing. But it wasn't my idea or choice though. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:52 pm
Yeah the pop-up is why Gaia shut down images for awhile.
If I remember correctly it's an image within the thread that has a password protection applied to it or something like that.

Sorry you got hit by it bd.

By the way, a little news of my own.
I'm moving out of my apartment in a month so I probably won't be on as much. I've got a lot of cleaning and packaging to do.  

moments
Vice Captain

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:19 pm
moments
Yeah the pop-up is why Gaia shut down images for awhile.
If I remember correctly it's an image within the thread that has a password protection applied to it or something like that.

Sorry you got hit by it bd.

By the way, a little news of my own.
I'm moving out of my apartment in a month so I probably won't be on as much. I've got a lot of cleaning and packaging to do.

hmm......But I had never even heard of the popup until after the whole image ban. I guess the Gaia staff must have caught wind of it and tried to do a preemptive strike before it could cause problems. Guess that didn't work.......  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:37 pm
@Arrie - at first i was confused at who you were. D: but now i know. that's lame, bd. i'm sorry you got hit by hackers....i'm only gonna be on for a minute longer, jus tlong enough to post my own news, but i will add you. ^^

anyways, now for my news!
-IM GRADUATING ON JUNE 6TH. from the 4th-7th i will not be on, senior activities. ^^
-i got this month's collectibles, sold 3 of them, got a death whisper, and about 12 OMFG boxes. my gold count is climbing as i type. ^^
-sorry i havent been on. lots of homework. i have to overcome senioritis!!!! D:
-i'll be on the rest of this coming week, homework and work permitting. ^^ see you guys in the thread!!!  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:37 pm
VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!
ok so not that important but someone gave me this cup (egg nog one) anonomesly(cant spell) and it said: ilu so i give u a gift ;D (somthing like that)
if u did it tell me! i hate not knowing! evil 4laugh  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces