Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resident Evil Evolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:50 pm
The shell flew through the air at the creature. It took a hit in the left shoulder. Stumbling forward a bit as it was struck. As a pinkish skin that looked more like an organ than actually skin. Splattered from the spot that this creature had been struck. The inch and a half by one inch piece of flesh. Then started to crawl on the ground toward the two. Looking like some sort of bloody slug creature. It started to grow a small set of teeth as he continued coming closer to the two. And a few suction cupped feet resembling that of a grasshoppers feet. Except for the suction cup feet on the bottom. The flesh started to grow a tail that started growing into a green scaled mass that was very similar to a lizards with green and black stripes on top of scales. Its mass started growing into that of a lizard. Only it continued to grow suggesting that this would end up as something much larger than any lizard when it was done. The creatures tongue flicked a bit at the two. As the original host that had only had a small piece of it blown off. Seemed to die like it had transferred its life to this new creature it had spawned before dieing. This creature continued to grow at an accelerated rate. Even exceeding the height of a normal human at one point. A skylight from above was feeding it light allowing it to grow. Something about the light allowed this creature to gain insane mass. Using it as energy in its mutated system. The original host that had been infected with the T-virus. Had a natural ability passed down through his family. To easily gain muscle mass more quickly than most people. They were all a family of athletes for many generations. And this virus had capitalized on that natural ability accelerating it. Allowing the ability to be used to a much further extent than the person that had it ever would have been able to push his natural affinity.
(And now you have a glance into the creative but warped mind of Nicholas). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 am
((lols))

*Efreet, shot at the creature's mouth, then backed up, and pulled his book out, reading over his footnotes, and the data, about the virus*  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 am
The creature came forward only closing its eyes for a second when hit. The creature didn't seem to have sustained much damage. Because of its mass the small area the bullet covered. As well as the depth of penetration only made it to the second layer of skin. The book spoke of a type of creature. That fed off random types of energy to enhance its natural affinities. The only way to stop this type of creature without using some sort of extremely powerful weapon. You would have to cut off the creature source of energy. Then it will revert into a much more manageable form.

Hidden behind some crates there seemed to be some sort of door. Leading downward into some sort of basement area. The door was a grey non metalic metal material. Like the sort of thing that could pass through a metal detector without setting it off. The door was unlocked and there seemed to be nothing moving in that room. None the less it could be used as an escape route from the creature.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:32 am
*efreet, saw the doorway, and decided, to shoot at the light, as he ran towards it, hoping to make the monster shrink.*  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 pm
(I'm currently having writers block. I will try to respond to this thread when I think of something to post. But currently I have another matter on my mind).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:12 pm
((lols not a problem with me... need any ideas?))  

Ledgendary Hero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 pm
The soldier nervously tried to run for the door. He hadn't even bothered to turn around to face the direction he was headed. So his pace was fairly slow while running sideways. And he was fearing that he might actually trip at this point. If his comrade only was concerned with his own well being. And kept running for the door after he tripped. He would be done for, there would be no going back to save him after that. The glass shards were raining down randomly some of them striking too close for comfort. As he was passing one of the crates one glass shard landed sticking straight up in the wood. It looked more like a crystal than a piece of glass. With the refracted light sticking straight up like that. He turned his body forward so he wouldn't trip over his own feet. As he continued for the door. Currently the giant lizard creature was being struck by a large percentage of the glass. It had a look of anger in its eyes. As it took a swipe at the nearest person with its right claw. The creature missed its mark in too much pain to concentrate on aiming to hits its mark. A tear came from the creatures eye that dropped onto the ground like a large deposit of water dripping down from a rain gutter from the top of a building.

The room was a science lab of some sorts. A bunch of beakers sitting on tables that were lined up. Blocking off the middle of the room. There was enough room to the sides of the tables to move about the room. Some of the chairs were knocked to the ground. Everything was made of that same no metalic metal. Except for the bit of leather on the top of the chairs. And the thick glass that made up the beakers and the window that was built into each door. The room was dark, there were currently no lights on inside there. And because this was the middle of the building. There were no windows in this area. It look like the owner of this place had enough money. That if he or she had wanted to add a skyline window to the place. They could have easily done so. But everything seemed to have a purpose in this place. But what was that purpose anyway. What kind of crazy experiments required thick glass like this. Except for ones that required dangerously hot or acidic chemicals. The beakers were reinforced with a chemical. That seemed to have started to turn into a liquid form. The beakers all looked like they were coated with water. There were a few memos laying about the room of the research that had been done. And one of them spoke of a horrible creature that was intended to become there greatest creation.

This plan oddly was dated only ten days past. And seemed to have several notes added since then. Saying that whoever had started this experiment was still in this building. It read as following:

May 10th - I shall not allow them to take my research so easily. They do not understand just how dangerous it can be. Nor do they understand fully the extent it can be pushed. Those secrets remain with me and me alone. I shall not allow them to take it from me. I shall eliminate those three and anyone else that gets in my way.

May 12th- It is working along quite nicely these fools have even left parts of the virus here for me to use on myself. I know I am being watched in this place but I don't care. They must think they still have the upper hand in this situation. That fool Wesker will not use me as an experiment that is for certain. He thinks he is superior with his mutation. But I know all about just how strong he really is. This strain is ten times as strong as the one he used on himself. Though I may not survive this mutation I will infect the creatures around the area. So they can infect those that come to check this area out. Some of them may become just mere zombies. But for the few that there bodies accept all of the changes. They will become something much greater than they are now. -Tim

May 18th- I forgot to added to this log several days past. The doctor has finished with his experiments. And after injecting himself with the virus has been closed off on the bottom floor of this place. There is no escape even for him in this secure location. After looking through all of his notes I have come to one singular conclusion. He is a perfect specimen for this sort of thing. Having altered his dna down to the cell structure in preparation even before this experiment. He can't be controlled and luckily none of the creatures in this area are compatible for the mutation. But they can still spread the mutation to others that might possibly have the proper dna. -Albert Wesker

May 20th (Today)- A group of intruders have discovered this place. One of my comrades has even double crossed me. By hiring a group of experts to come in and purge this place of all the wonderful creations inside. He shall not succeed and I shall deal with him personally. -Albert Wesker  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 pm
*efreet looked to the corner, and saw an exposed pipe, he severed the pipe from the others, and decided it could be a good weapon*  

Ledgendary Hero

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces