Reply Dragon's Lair
Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dackkon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 pm
Will I am here I love to rp and stuff lol talk with me and you seams we have a few adults here. and guildwars is fun I used to play used to play a tiny bit of d and d and other stuffs want to know more just talk with me :p but hello all  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:09 pm
(I probably should have introduced myself a while back XD)

HAI!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Dan, you may call me Axel, or Saint, you can call me &^$%$%&^(*, I don't really care. I'm single (like you care), and straight.

I'm a sophomore in high school, and to be honest, I only joined this guild as a means to help support dragon cave users. I know a bit of info, and it should be displayed over time if you play your cards right wink

me scroll

I may add to this later ^^

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 pm
Welcome to the guild, Catti, TNG, Dackkon, and Axel! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:04 pm
Hi my name is Jessica I'm in the 8th grade and live in Texas. I love the show Torchwood hence the username, I also love Doctor Who, Robin Hood, Primeval, and Skins so if you ever want to talk about them message me smile I've been on DragCave for a while and found this guild looking for guilds connected to it. My scroll is in my Sig if you want to check it out.  

3Torchwood

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 am
3Torchwood
Hi my name is Jessica I'm in the 8th grade and live in Texas. I love the show Torchwood hence the username, I also love Doctor Who, Robin Hood, Primeval, and Skins so if you ever want to talk about them message me smile I've been on DragCave for a while and found this guild looking for guilds connected to it. My scroll is in my Sig if you want to check it out.

Welcome to the guild, Torchwood/Jessica! biggrin

I'm also a fan of Doctor Who and Torchwood. cool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:58 pm
I'm Allison-the other name is from a book I like.
I'm not relly good at roleplaying, but I am writing my own story.. which some people think is good...
I have two dogs, golden retrievers (head cones-olny funny until you get rammed into with one)
*thinks about what to say*
This is my first big online communtiy, never been a part of myspace.
I love reading books-extremely so. 3 six-hundred page books in a couple days. Plus I can recite most of the plot line...
I'm an all A's student going into 10th grade.... I'll be in 3 honors classes this year (if I finish my homework-you get stuff over the summer for advanced classes)
I came here on a DragCave reccomendation. Keeper of the parents of my storm eggy down in my sig (please help it, the site I normally use is down)
My favorite series (sorry no dragons) are the Bloody Jack Adventures. the 6th of which comes out in 6 days.
I'm eating lemon heads right now... (yeah, lame, I don't know what else to write....)

If you ever need a book reccomendation come to me :~)

My favorite historical figure is Grace O'Malley

My favorite war to study is the American Revolution (favorite commanders- General Green and Light Horse Harry Lee-calvery and grandfather of General Lee-who lead the Confederate side in the civil war and married Gerorge Washingtons Granddughter or something like that...

Hate Gone with the Wind-movie and book. My sister played the movie at night- heard it through my wall.... got really annoying...

did I leave anything out??

Edit: ohh, and I love horses. I wear paddock boots every day in winter.. and I don't have a horse.....  

Halfdan_Firekeeper

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:41 pm
Welcome to the guild, Halfdan/Allison! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Tina from Europe, bit older than You would think.
Nuts aboout Dragon Cave and dragons . Owned by three exceptional cats.
heart

Been playing Dragon Cave about two weeks. *Waves for everyone*.  

wilmuliini

Halfdan_Firekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 am
Thanks!
I've been a member of dragcave since Aug. 1st.. not so long. I've started living on the computer this summer, so I've just started most stuff...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 pm
wilmuliini
Hello everyone!
I'm Tina from Europe, bit older than You would think.
Nuts aboout Dragon Cave and dragons . Owned by three exceptional cats.
heart

Been playing Dragon Cave about two weeks. *Waves for everyone*.

Welcome to the guild, wilmuliini/Tina! biggrin

And don't worry about being a bit older. I think I'm currently the either the oldest or second oldest member of the guild
(I'm 51). But it doesn't matter one bit with this bunch of terrific people!

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aliengecko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:50 pm
Hi
i came here from dragon cave, which i happened upon from a guild forums from WoW
i love dragons
i love playing WoW
and now i love tooling around in Gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:18 am
(In-Character)

Okay, I'm Mister Damosian Lonelyha the Nineth and yes really my first name is Mister. My parents were obsessed with Human culture and thus chose this name over the many names in my homeworld's culture. Anyways, as you can obviously tell I'm not humanoid in shape but I still obtain a sentient mind, even though I look like a very large crab. *1 My kind is called the Ska'ari, I am as well much different looking from my brethren there. *2 Normally my kind is only three feet off of the ground and have a reddish-salmon color to their shells.

So I'm an oddity of sorts. I'm an ocean blue color and I'm around seven feet tall. I sport ten legs, two of them have been outfitted with harrier class hover-jets; I also have two arms, both of them have been modified to be claw-hands, *3 two fingers and two thumbs each.

I'm a bit of a cybernetics-technician, so I can reconstruct limbs, organs, tissue if called for. I've even been able to have the pleasure of working with a sentient machine that went by the the name of Ira Jayashree. I am as well a proud and loyal citizen of the Empire, I have obtained the Rank of Baron within his ranks. And NO this is not your human's STAR WARS kind of Empire. Though people do imitate, it's fun to watch people re-enact it. rolleyes

Let's see what else I can tell you about myself...Well, I'm a rather polished weapons crafter, whether it be melee weapons or long ranged weapons, I used to sell them by the tons but someone destroyed my workshop out there. Now I'll be willing to craft them for free as materials to make them are common for me....I think that's about it. sweatdrop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Actually, here is what I got typed out for him on another site. The above is what he sees himself as and perceives, It'll be continued later. The below also include personal detail about him.)

A fairly unknown space traveller who seeks a fortune to create a faction of both traders and fighters that would uphold Justice and a sense of Nobleness. Despite that he is a Ska'ari, he is by no means small. His dimensions are eight feet long and wide & he is six and a half feet tall.

This being has some philosophical and political moments in his actions, some good and a few bad (If the action was bad, he would attempt to correct it to the best of his ability.), Do know that he is trying to do something for either profit or the betterment of all, never for evil.

Lonelyha has a relatively fast Learning Curve, so expect him to understand the material quickly (Unless of course it is written or spoken in another language or dialect...If this happens please elaborate or do it in simple American ENGLISH).

He is a gentle and kind spirit and strong willed character who will fight to uphold rights of the citizens affected by unlawful and unethical decisions of buearocracy. When it was said that he is kind it really did mean that he is kind but he does tend to show a different personality but he is good person through and thru.

Relationships in RPG (IC) Chat:
Apocalyptica Or "Caly for short
--A female Keldon who has a long tail of 5'5" compared to her 4'9" body. First attraction to her was odd, after being whipped a several times by her only means of defense, her tail, he began to understand her life as a blind Keldon. Caly has made clear to Lone that she wishes to be only with other Keldons, and Lonelyha finally got the message and no longer holds resentment towards her after she retired.

End Results
Pic 2 Lonelyha almost smashes Osanj's face in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--------------------------------------------------

Sar'rk
A female Ska'ari that has robot-like legs and was twice the size of a normal Ska'ari. She has been said to have 'HULK' session when her eyes glowed a bright glowing red. Lonelyha did feel things for her even when she was in this mode and only he was able to break her out of her rage sessions. He did like her but after a week she never returned to the tavern and....
Fate - Retired June 27th, 2008
-----------------------
With the retirement of the two above pilots, he's now seeking a new love.
(Sorry guys, it has to be female.)
------------------------------------------

The following Image is a sketch of myself, as of Jan 3rd 2008 in the RPG (IC) Chat he made himself hands for friendly contact and conversations to be properly carried out but these hands are still Claw-like in shape and feel.

In RPG (Now IC) Chat, Lonelyha is an Inventor and ReInnovator who has a Glowing Bright Tarp with a hole blasted in it by Arc Trooper that is placed over an Archaic Trapdoor that says "Enter at your own Curiousity!" . Just ask him what he is doing now while he is in the chat.

Here is the COLOURED VERSION! In BLUES of freebie Pens!

Now this one the morning after Shaelkut told me about Ska'ari ceremonial armor on March 19th 2008....So far this is the part one of the arm of the unarmored Lonelyha.

The four tubes on the top view of the claw hand are the Cybernetic-Neural Connectors between the hand and the lower arm. The four holes on the lower arm are the ports for the tubes. As you can see there are two thumbs and two middle fingers.

LT Kain Alpha

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200

LT Kain Alpha

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:20 am
When I find the time I'll do true personal information, but that'll be another time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:02 am
Welcome to the guild, Lonelyha and Aliengecko! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vixibelle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am
Hi everyone. I'm Vixi, and I found this guild on the dragon cave forum.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff