Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:54 pm
i stop going after jynx when i lost the battle we had and i still hate jynx the only reason i have not killed him yet is because i have to work with him he was trained by prevy sage and i was trained by tsunade and now we have to work together on this mishion.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:16 am
"Nothing much has changed really Tasu and Jynx have become Sannin I refused because I would get sick of working with them,Tasu and Jynx still annoy the living s**t out of each other and fight alll the time"Sakata said"and if Tasu killed Jynx I would rip his throat out...but then tsunade would probably murder me"she added  

Level_E_Vampire

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:38 am
yuna smiled sadly, well then she really is dead. i knew it would only be here if she wasn't alive. yuna cried silently as she held the black case close to her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:08 am
Jynx was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, he was quiet. After everyone else had talked Jynx decided to speak "Kasu, the only reason me and Tasu haven't killed each other is because of you. We started working together 4 years ago, when we went into the services of Juraiya, and Tsunade." When Jynx finished he turned towards Tasu and punched him back, Tasu flew further than Jynx did though. "Next time I won't pull my punches, you PHAGET." Jynx said reclining back on the wall.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:48 am
Sakata sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 am
"Sakata do you have an extra ANBU suit, Tsunade told me to go undercover as one for a mission" Jynx asked as they approached Konoha 2 days after finding Kasu. They were at Sakata's house for dinner.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:33 am
"yea"Sakata went into her room an into her closet and pulled out a mask and some other things,she walked back in the kitchen and gave them to Jynx"her ya go"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:46 am
"Thanks, hold up real quick" Jynx walked into the bathroom, and in about 3 minutes he had changed from his normal attire, to the ANBU clothes Sakata had just givin him. "How do I look?" Jynx asked as he walked back into the kitchen.

User Image  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:50 am
"like a real ANBU"she said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 am
"Thanks, she also assigned me to your unit, because you know, she wanted me to keep an eye on Kasu" Jynx said as he grabbed a bowl of dumplings. while he was eating Seiyaka and Kazrai walked in. "What up." Jynx said without turning towards the door, still eating his dumplings.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 am
Kazrai groaned and leaned against the wall"Those genin are driving me crazy"he sighed.Seiyaku nodded in agreement"They are little hyper monsters"he replied.Sakata laughed"Then you'll love this"she said as the boy from the mist that she saved walked in as soon as he saw everyone he put his head down"His name is Hiroku"she said.Hiroku saw the food and ran to the table"May I eat"he asked shuffling his feet on the ground"Sure dig in"Sakata said and he started eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 am
Hmmm.........He's part Neko, I've only seen that once Jynx thought

"Boy, does your father happen to be named Lionitus" Jynx asked Hiroku.
Hiroku looked at him like that name was familiar, Jynx then grabbed something in his pocket, and threw it at Hiroku, he caught it, and Jynx said "Do you know him" Jynx asked as the boy looked at the picture

User Image  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:22 am
Hiroku looked away from the picture and it burned to the ground"Yes"he said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:31 am
"He's your Dad, huh." Jynx said before finishing his dumplings. "We'll your Dad was my best friend, we knew each other since we were little. He was my first pet, and my first friend." Jynx said wiping his tears with the ANBU scarf. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there when him and your mother died. I was training, too far away to save them." Jynx added, his voice getting hoarse. "I'm sorry" Jynx now crying, tears streaming down his face.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 am
Hiroku kept his head down tears fell from his face he gripped the chair and almost broke it"its not your fault..."he said"I hid from the people who killed them I was supposed to help but I just hid..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff