Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:24 am
User Image
Hope smiled as she drove the few blocks toward the park and where the concert was taking place. She breathed a sigh of relief as the band waved to her.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:36 am
Along the way James had decided to pull out his notebook and draw. Nothing was coming to his mind at the moment so he ended up drawing a guitar.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:40 am
User Image
Hope got out of the car, "Here we are." She said happily, nearly running up on stage. "I'm sorry I'm late," She breathed. "But I want you to meet a friend." She smiled, waving toward James to come up on stage.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:45 am
Putting away his notebook and hoping out of her car, James follows Hope up on stage. "Hey, my names James." James says introducing himself to Hope's band members.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:58 am
User Image
Hope smiled, "This is Alex, and the rest of them will ignore you." She giggled, "They think they're too good for anything. And Alex is just a mini version of them, but he has to pay attention to me." Alex rolled his eyes, "Shut up and start singing." He growled.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:02 pm
(Is this a different Alex from the one that was smoking or one and the same?)

"Well I would good to meet ya but Alex seems a bit grumpy..." James mutters under his breath so only Hope could hear him.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:07 pm
User Image
** Same one. wink ~~
Hope smiled at James, "Don't worry about it. He's just being a stuck up jerk." She said, fixing the microphone and glancing at the crowd of people. She breathed in deeply, this was only her second gig, she couldn't screw this up. With another deep breath she started to sing to herself, the mic off.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:13 pm
"I guess I'll let ya get started," James pats her across the shoulder "I'll be wishing ya good luck." James says, before hoping off stage into the crowd.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:15 pm
User Image
Hope blushed slightly, "Ready?" She asked. They nodded and Hope started singing, the band forming around her words and sounding almost paranormal. The drummer had her eyes closed, Alex played the guitar tapping his foot slightly to the music.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:24 pm
Leaning up against Hope's car, James' foot began to tap to the music as the band began to play.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:29 pm
User Image
Hope finally stopped singing, and the crowd immediately broke into loud cheering. Alex waved at some girls in the first row, and their eyes seemed to sparkle. Morons, Hope though, rolling her eyes. She'd never give a boy the pleasure of her chasing after him. It made them hot headed and full of themselves. Breathing deeply, the band decided to play two more songs before a break.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:35 pm
Adding his claps and whistles to the roar of the crowd whenever the band finished a song, James sat with his back against the side of Hope's car, putting the finishing details into his drawing of a guitar.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:40 pm
User Image
The band started playing again, and the time flew through the two songs. Finally the third song ended, and they were taking a break. Hope pulled her blond hair back from her face and into a ponytail as she leaned next to James. "Wow. That's good." She smiled at his drawing. "Can you play?"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 pm
James blushes and bit as she complements him on his drawing. With a shrug, James replies "Not great, but I can play..." "Shall I try?" James asks, drawing in the finishing piece so the guitar came to life. Falling into his lap, James looks over at Hope with a grin on his face.

(Sorry about taking so long my computer was acting weird)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:30 pm
User Image
Hope smiled, "Wow. Play something for me?"
User Image

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash