Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:11 am
considering the you the one who is fighting i would not be talking shicto ran at the guy jynx was fighting shicto said jynx duck unless you want to die.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:29 am
The wound he was getting just kept healing"Great Mithros!"she gasped the other shadow knight grabbed Sakata and held her tight.Sakata's brother took a whip out of the pack on his horse and it lit on fire"Hee somthing that won't make you forget me next time"he said his voice hardening he took the whip and lashed Sakata across the face leaving a bloody scorched deep line across her face.She screamed out in pain and fell to the ground holding the whip lash mark on her face.The shadow knights and her brother dissapeared.  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 am
shicto was able to make a slash with his sword that would not heal because his sword was a shadow sword. then he ran over to sakata and started to heal her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:36 am
Sakata kneeled up on the ground the mark woundn't heal bacause it was made by a magical fire and it felt as if on fire still"Thank you"she said wiping the blood on her face on the sleeve of her tunic  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:42 am
Jynx was leaning on a tree with his arms crossed when he said "Thats a preety bad scar."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:42 am
no need shicto said but you need to get rest shicto stood up and said take care of her shicto staterted to follow the the kinghit but he did use his eyes he used his ears . he found the guy and slashed him agin.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 am
Sakata's brother turned around and blocked the sword withhis shield"Think your a tough guy eh'"he snickered and shoved his shield into Shickto's stomach and jumped back  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 am
"Dumbass, if four people can't hurt him, what makes you think one can."Jynx said as he was carrying the girl. "Are you Ok? By the way I'm Sephiro, but call me Jynx." Jynx said as they approached his house.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:50 am
"The name is Sakata"she said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:51 am
i may act like a tough guy but at leaset i'm not a sick twisted bastered who just attacked his sister. shicto said by the way this is a shadow sword so evey attack from this sword will stay with you. but not just that a mark shows up on sakata's brother's arm that does not go away etheir untill i take it off or untill you die so come on.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:55 am
"Clever"he said he started blasting knives of magic at Shickto at high speed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:56 am
"Well, here." Jynx said as he put the girl down on his bed. "If you need some ice ask, and if you want to watch TV, heres the remote." Jynx added putting the remote on the drawer next to her.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:58 am
"Thanks"but in a matter of min. Sakata fell alseep  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:58 am
shicto kicked each one in the air making them spin shicto jumped up and kicked them back even faster.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:01 am
He blocked them all with the shield then he clapped his hand together and pulled them apart slowly a fire dragon appeared between his palms and got bigger and bigger till it was about 15 feet high  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff