Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:56 am
Jacob walked close behind the bloodsucker, but he did not relay her last message to the rest of the pack. Considering that it would likely be eight werewolves against one leech, the odds were highly in their favor.

It was the leech's mention of Bella that made Jacob willing to follow her. There was no other reason that kept him from attacking the beast other than that. His mind was filled with worry for the girl he loved. He needed to know what was happening to her, what they were doing to her. And if it turned out to be life-threatening, he'd attack them all, regardless of the consquences.

He kept up a constant growl. It was his way of letting the vampire know that he didn't trust her and if she did one thing that he didn't like, then he would attack.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:09 pm
Misery_Rose_SinClair
((Can Armand read minds then?))

Jasper fought for a moment, but was caught inprepaired, and he crumpled to the ground with a soft thud.

Edward glared at Armand and bared his teeth, arm's wrapping tighter around Bella. Hush Love. he said, looking behind Armand for any help from his family.

Armand sighed "Apparently Katherine doesn't want to show up, fine more mystery of my family and more fun for me, here watch this" by looking at Jasper, he begin to cover Jasper's mind with dark thoughts of pain and suffering and death. "This is the gift, and curse I have over people I can put them to sleep and let darkness cover there dreams, it's the place I can truly hurt you...in your dreams" he smiled as more thoughts of evil continued to poor into Jasper's mind
(He infests people's dreams)  

Kivyroku

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:40 pm
Kathrine sighed in frustration and began to walk towards Armand.

((SORRY FOR BEING GONE >.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:14 pm
((Okie, 'cause japser didn't speak aloud when he said that to Edward, he thought it.))

Japser began to twitch on the ground writhering from teh thought's Armand was putting into his mind.

Stop! Edward shouted, preparing to set Bella down so he could lunge at Armand.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 pm
"Jasper!" Bella gasped, panicked. She threw herself on top of her new brother, trying to protect him with what little she had. She looked up at Armand, hate burning in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm
Kathrine walked up behind Armand, "Sorry i was late."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Armand simply smiled at the glowering eyes of hate in here sockest and let out a sigh and the dreams stopped. "If he comes to, tell him that was my life, he saw into my past all of my pain and anger....maybe it will give him a better idea of what he's dealing with...there was a day I had a heart but I have long lost that since..." Armand looked down, the eternal smile on his mask seeming to slightyl waver. Armand turned his head "Katherine, you are to watch them closely....you will keep them company and alert me when they make a decision......I'm a little bored I think I'll find Accalia, I could go for a game of cat chase dog hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk" as Armand laughed he gradually fadded out into the woods in a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:06 pm
Edward gritted his teeth againt the few images he saw in Jasper's mind. He is going to be a problem. edward muttered mater-of-factly, then kneeled next to Jasper and Bella.

Jasper recoiled form the touch of whoever had placed their hand on him. His mind hurt, and he wasn't used to that.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 am
"hn....ok" Kathrine said, the mask of the distraught covering her truely emotionless face. She leaned on a nearby tree, carefully watching them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 am
Armand found Accalia and waited to see what she was doing with the werewolf.  

Kivyroku

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:35 pm
"Shhh, Jasper, it's alright," Bella said softly. "It's just me - it's Bella, and Edward's here too. Are you alright?" She put her hand on his face, wondering where Alice was.

((where is alice...??))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 pm
(I'm so sorry!)
"I'm here! Sorry, I was out hunting," Alice said sheepishly.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm
Edward glanced up at Alice appeared and snapped, Great time to go hunting, don't you think? Then he motioned to Jasper, who lay curled up holding his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Armand waitd for Accalia while watching everyone through Jasper's eyes secretly.  

Kivyroku

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:55 pm
"Jasper, come on please.... look, Alice is here now, it's alright," Bella said, gently rubbing his arm. "That Armand did something and Jasper just collapsed!"

Bella teared up again. "I'm so scared Edward. How can we beat THIS?"

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces