Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
Demons Tread here (all are welcome to RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:15 pm
Violet Darkstarr
She hadn’t realized she had been holding her breath as he studied her until he pulled her close again. She gasps in a breath, her heart pounding in her chest as he lifts her head. It was as if time stopped at the moment his lips touched hers. She could still taste the faint hint of chocolate, and she didn’t think she would be able to eat it again without thinking of this demon. In that one moment her mind was set. She would never be able to deny this one anything. She links her arms around his neck as he spins, tossing her head back and squealing with delight. Never had she dreamed a wrong turn would bring her such happiness. When he puts her down again she smiles up into his dark face. Caressing his cheek softly for a moment, she raises herself up onto her toes and kisses him again, sucking softly at his bottom lip for only a moment before she pulls back again. She’s panting softly, but she barely notices. She giggles softly and then turns away; starting to walk farther up the path they were on in the courtyard. She clasps her hands behind her back and tosses her head to peek back over her shoulder at him.

He watched her walk away from him, partly because he was frozen in place by her passionate kiss, and partly just because he enjoyed the way she moved. She looked back to him and his heart stopped for a moment, then started beating wildly. He had thoughts of carrying her off to his chamber and ravishing her for the remainder of the night, but he shook them away. He didn't know how deep her feelings ran, and wasn't sure how deep his went. How could either be sure when lost in this passion as they were? He licked him lips and took a few steps to her. "The night grows long," he said softly, caressing her arms as he reached her and turning her to face him. He kissed her again, then moved his lips down her neck. "I want to see you tomorrow night, if you would return to me," he whispered and drew back. "I'd like to see you every night, but tomorrow night is all I ask. I'm lost in you..." he stroked her cheek, his pale eyes softening as he looked at her. "I don't want to get too lost." He kissed her again. He pressed his lips to her forehead and muttered something in a strange language. He pulled back and kissed her once more before taking a step back. "The way is open to you now. When you return tomorrow night, you will find the way as easily as any of the family." He turned from her. He didn't want to be harsh, but he felt if he stayed in her presence any longer he'd carry her away. The enchantment he placed upon her will lead her out safely and guide her back to him soon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Her glance was just to make sure he was still there, that she hadn’t dreamed the whole thing. She then turns back to the flowers growing along the path. They were beautiful. Bending down, she leans in to smell their sweetness, holding back one of her swinging pigtails with a paw to keep it out of the way. She stands as he pulls her to her, hiding her disappointment at being sent home, but at the same time it makes her happy. For him so show her such respect to turn her away, to not indulge in physical pleasure, but to still enjoy her company enough to have her back. It made his soft kisses even sweeter. She closes her eyes as his breath tickles against her neck. I am lost in you he said. Oh how such simple words could have such an affect! She felt intoxicated, but this time it was not wine that was affecting her. Her fingertips trail over his chest as they kiss one last time and she nods her understanding as he turns away and begins walking back up the path to leave the courtyard and back to the front entrance of the castle. She pauses in the doorway and turns back to look to him one more time, darkness and light in one perfect being. “Until next time… Ranoll..” she’s in a daze as she walks home, everything around her showing in flashes. Remarkably she does not get lost this time and eventually stumbles into her room. Closing the blinds, she curls up in her blankets and falls right to sleep, a smile still creeping across her face. In the darkness of her mind glows a white mask, and beautiful grey eyes.  

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 pm
Sylwia looked at her older sister in shock. Since she has grown up around Pydra, she adored her, but she had no idea that her eggs were the result of her being with another female. "Wow...I didn't know you liked females, Pydra." Her words came out with an almost curious tone. She would never judge her sister based on her preferences. She made her way to the door of the cottage-like nursery, but turned before going inside. "What's she like?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:46 am
Adonnenniel was motionless. A... female? She'd never imagined one of her own children would do such a thing! For the first time in her life, she had no idea what to say. She shook in anger and took another step towards Pydra, her beloved daughter, and backhanded her across the face. "You would disgrace our family this way? Not only are you unmarried and having children, but with a female?" Her voice was dangerously calm and low. In love with this woman... her daughter's words rang in her ears. She stood still, barely breathing as she stared at Pydra. Sylwia's indifference barely registered to her for a moment, but she calmed enough to look in her direction. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I will deal with this in time," she whispered and turned away, walking out of the nursery area.

The door to the cottage opened in front of Sylwia with a bang as it slammed against the wall. "Sisters! Come seeee!" Viray gave Sylwia a lop-sided grin. She'd been eavesdropping the whole time, but despite the strange developments, something even more wonderous had happened! "The newest eggs! Come see!" Viray turned and disappeared into the cottage as swiftly as she'd come.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:55 am
Ruriska
Aphelion gave a wide, wide grin. “Of course it doesn’t look like straw. Who said it did? I certainly didn’t. But wait, you did.” He frowned at her, slowly shaking his head from side to side, making the bells on his hat jingle merrily. “Tut-tut, my dear. You should give more compliments to yourself. I give myself compliments all the time. Such as ‘you are so grand Aphelion’ or ‘Aphy, you’re so handsome’.”

Without missing a beat he moved another pawn forward, not even glancing at the board. “But it’s probably easier for me, since I am all those things. I wouldn’t want you to have to lie to yourself.” Aphy leant towards her, giving her a worried frown. “Are you keeping up my dear? I do hope I’m not talking too fast for you.” By all appearances he must have appeared an addle-brained twit. Such a fun role to play!

She narrowed her eyes at him. Does he think her stupid? She gritted her teeth as she shoved another pawn forward. "I am the most perfect daughter my parents have created." She frowned at him. "They only keep you around for amusement. Do you think my mother actually LIKES you?" She cackled madly and stared him down with a grin. "You're my family's little court jester and nothing more." She folded her arms across her chest with a smirk. Who did he this he was, really? She'd remind him of his place. "Even my father finds you amusing in a very twisted way. Though he'd just as swiftly rip you apart and serve you for dinner." She chuckled, the growl more and more apparent as she spoke. "That would be quite the fitting end of you, don't you agree? You do so love ironies. I'll be sure to suggest it to my mother for when she tires of you."

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:00 am
nekolulu
Cleo hearing something that sounded like a snarl she smirks again knowing that something or something had picked up her scent, looking around the forest, still not seeing anything she watches as a bird flys close to her head she snatchs the bird out of the air with her paw, she starts to squeeze it watching at it trys to get away

A wicked grin was on his face as he reached the tree at a dead run. He didn’t even paused, simply launched himself up into the branches. Malum could smell the intruder above him. Branches groaned beneath weight, but he moved with surprising grace. He didn’t utter a word, juts gave a continuous rumbling growl.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:27 am
Aphelion lifted an eyebrow as she spoke. He waited until she had finish growling at him before picking up his knight and smoothly taking one of her pawns. Her rather deranged cackling didn’t seem to affect him at all. He simply gave a sly little smile as he placed her pawn delicately to the side. “The most perfect eh? Well… that’s saying a bit much don’t you think? I always thought Sylwia was better looking and had more brains than you.” He gave a shrug of his shoulders, leaning back in his chair and staring up at the roof. “Oh please do suggest that to my darling Adonnenniel. I’m sure she’ll find it quite amusing, and this joker certainly does like to keep others amused.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:07 am
Ranoll tapped his claws on the dining room table impatiently. He didn't even look at his untouched food before him and the servant at his side quivered in fear. The food was surely stone cold, but the servant dared not touch it unless instructed to. Still, its master hadn't beat it in days and the servant began to wonder if Ranoll had taken ill. Rumors ran rampant around the servant's quarters about an illness that had once nearly wiped the family out and more than a few slaves hoped it would return to finish the job. Ranoll let out a low growl that startled the servant into attention.

Three nights.... Ranoll thought to himself. It has been three long nights.... but I can still taste you and smell your hair around me... He growled again and pushed his food away in disgust.

Churel sat a few seats away from her son, watching him curiously. A smile found its way onto her lips. "Something wrong, my son?" There was amusement in her voice. Ranoll shared no secrets with anyone, even his mother, but she didn't need him to tell her that a female was on his mind. She chuckled softly to herself as she pushed herself away from the table and approached him. She pushed his white hair out of his face and kissed the top of his head. "She'll come to you," she said softly before rising and stepping lightly out of the room, leaving Ranoll to his thoughts and cold dinner. He didn't have to tell her anything about the situation for her to guess and she was happy her son had found a lovely female. Churel hoped she'd be meeting the creature soon.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:15 am
Panic began to slowly creep over her as she leaned against one of the trees along the path she had been following. Closing her eyes, Velvet takes a few deep, calming breaths. It had been three nights since she had last been here, yet still his face was burned in her memory. A perfect mixture of light on dark, and it calmed her more than anything else could have. She was not lost, she had followed the right paths, she was sure of it. She opened her eyes and looked again to the two paths before her. There! That stone! She recognized the unusual stone lying to the side of one path. This was the way. Walking faster this time, she continues down that path to the front door. Her heart is pounding in her chest. Will he be as excited to see her? Only one way to find out. Taking a deep breath, she reaches out and bangs one of the knockers against the door. Would he even be home tonight? Would he forgive her tardiness?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:12 pm
Ruriska

A wicked grin was on his face as he reached the tree at a dead run. He didn’t even paused, simply launched himself up into the branches. Malum could smell the intruder above him. Branches groaned beneath weight, but he moved with surprising grace. He didn’t utter a word, juts gave a continuous rumbling growl.

Blinking as she hears the branches groan, then hearing the growl again she glares at the sound still with the bird in her paws, still squeezing the life out of it she spots the owner of the growl, she growls back, she wasn't aware of whom she was messing with or the fact that she was transpassing she flicks her tail and her minis on her shoulders wiggle a bit getting ready for her to fight or flee, from the other Kat in the tree with her  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:37 am
His heart stopped completely when he heard the knock on the door. Was it her? He froze in fear and started breathing heavily. He cleared his throat and stood up, calming himself. Whoever was at the door, he didn't want to make a fool of himself. He walked a little hastily to the door and pulled it open. For a moment he just stared at her, his Velvet. She seemed even more glorious tonight in the light of the moon than she had the night they had met. All of his thoughts flew away and he just pulled her to him in a tender embrace. He breathed her in, savoring her smell and the familiar warmth of her body. "You've been gone too long," he whispered softly as he stroked her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:40 pm
Her jaw drops when she sees its Ranoll at the door as if she’s going to speak, but no sound will come out. She is frozen, unable to move, unable to breath, staring at the vision that has plagued her for the last few nights. The most beautiful grey eyes she has ever seen. Her paralysis breaks the moment he touches her and she rushes forward, her arms wrapping around his neck, burning her face against his throat. His scent was just as wonderful as she remembered. She had missed how it had clung to her fur and hair, merging with her own and creating something new and exotic. “I know, I’m so sorry,” she breathes against his neck. “I tried to come to you. I needed to see you.” she shook her head and pulled back slightly to look up into his eyes. “Can you forgive me, Ranoll?”  

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:01 pm
Pydra stood tall and strong even as tears rolled down her face. The slap from her mother hit home but she did not move. Her voice was soft, bare audible as her mother walked away. "Yes mother, I love her, with all my heart. I would not marry without you meeting her first. But one way or another we will raise our children together." She turned quietly to her younger sister standing at her back, tears streaming down her face, voice quiet, still in shock of what has happened. "Thank you sister." She turned quickly, knowing it was her and her sister's eggs that lay in the nursery. Unsure of which set of eggs was being effected she ran quickly to the nursery.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:05 pm
Violet Darkstarr
Her jaw drops when she sees its Ranoll at the door as if she’s going to speak, but no sound will come out. She is frozen, unable to move, unable to breath, staring at the vision that has plagued her for the last few nights. The most beautiful grey eyes she has ever seen. Her paralysis breaks the moment he touches her and she rushes forward, her arms wrapping around his neck, burning her face against his throat. His scent was just as wonderful as she remembered. She had missed how it had clung to her fur and hair, merging with her own and creating something new and exotic. “I know, I’m so sorry,” she breathes against his neck. “I tried to come to you. I needed to see you.” she shook her head and pulled back slightly to look up into his eyes. “Can you forgive me, Ranoll?”

He gave her a warm smile and kissed her forehead. "Forgiveness is unnecessary. I was merely worried. Whatever had kept you from me is irrelevant." He played with her pigtails a moment, just happy for the time being to have her in his arms. What was it about this female that had managed to creep into his very being and dominate his thoughts? She had such a presence, and an innocence about her that was foreign in his malicious family. She seemed like she would be a pleasant addition to the volatile demon family. Ranoll smiled more sheepishly. What was he thinking? He barely knew this female! He stroked her perfect white cheek and kissed her with a sigh. He wanted her and couldn't deny it.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 am
She sighs at his soft kiss and buries her face against his neck, moving her arms from around his neck to around his torso, sliding her hands up his back to she can better hold herself against him. She couldn’t help herself but to purr softly as he played with her hair; his arms so strong embracing her. So this was what it was like to feel safe… protected… loved? No, it couldn’t possibly be love, not so soon. But what was this? It was certainly not lust, at least no kind that she had ever known before. This was soft, tender… and so very strange. She closes her eyes and holds him tighter. Whatever this was, she was determined to not let it go… not without a fight, if it came to it. After a few moments, she reluctantly pulls back from him slightly, looking up into his dark face. A sly smile slowly spreads itself across her lips. “So tell me, Ranoll, are you going to invite me inside, or shall we continue to dwell in the doorway?” she giggles softly.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff