Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwan Yin Club Rat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:26 pm
Uhm...Do we edit the trades for a custom after the one month mark, or wait for some signal from the colorist?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:01 am

Question: Are there any adult/adolescent cheetah hybrids? I know the leopons have adult stages now---and they are gorgeous!---but I wonder about the cheetah hybrids...

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:23 am
The leotahs are as far as adols right now(You can find most of them a couple pages back in Dust's growth thread), and the lion/cheetah hybrids are at adult on females(Somewhere back there in Dust's growths) and adol on males ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:29 am

<3! Thanks, Andranis.

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:57 am

Someone showed me some female adol rogue lioness lines a while back,
but I only ever saw the one pic. Are the adol lines done for the females, or no...? XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:54 pm
This is a kind of specific/random question, but for Meep's custom raffle, are we allowed to use the bases from "The Festival of a Thousand Petals" or not. It specifies that we are not to use the Kitsu bases, but doesn't mention anything about the festival.  

Dr_jelly

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:23 pm
[Eskimo]

Someone showed me some female adol rogue lioness lines a while back,
but I only ever saw the one pic. Are the adol lines done for the females, or no...? XD

The new adol lines for females are not yet done. If what you're talking about are what I'm thinking about... Those are old-new adol female lines, not going to be used. :3 So no, there hasn't been a new adol female rogue yet. (Bokoboko will be the first to grow onto them, I think?)

@Jelly: I have no idea. sweatdrop Sorry!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:25 pm
Thanks, Light. <3

Dr_jelly
This is a kind of specific/random question, but for Meep's custom raffle, are we allowed to use the bases from "The Festival of a Thousand Petals" or not. It specifies that we are not to use the Kitsu bases, but doesn't mention anything about the festival.

I'd PM Meep about it. :3  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Heliodor Hasturien

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:36 pm
Read through this thread and found some answers, but I've got a few lingering questions...

1) God/goddesses are just like any other custom right? So we wait for slots to open for those? (Do you basically just check the customs forum every day, since I haven't yet caught the 'Availability' page ever stating the times?)

2) I would like to get two gods; twin brothers. How would I go about doing that in custom slots, since the slots pretty clearly ask for just one? (It's sorta important that they be together, on the same cert and stuff.)

3) I have a Mistie girl (forgot the spelling of the new name for the pride) from waaay back. A long time ago I tried to locate her final stage (I only have 2 out of the 4, but really just wanted that last one). Since I think Dust told me that my girl's growings were lost in her HD crash, would it be possible for me to obtain a regular custom slot (like by paying regular custom prices) and get my girl redone on her final lines? I'd probably have to save up to pay for that, but I would pay if required because I really like her character (won her in an RP contest ages ago...).

Think that's all...thank god for this thread. I wish other shop guilds had one of these!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm
Risth -

1: Yup, you just play the waiting game. It's a challenge, though, since only Dust does the Gods, and the custom slots are almost once in a blue moon due to RL and the time it takes to make them. It makes it worth it in the end 3nodding

2: If you get one, you can have Dust hold off the growth until you get the other, and just not post in the cert thread until then 3nodding

3: Post in the image request thread, see what can be done ^^ Since she was already on the lines, she'll still grow into them on adult Mistweaver lines ^^  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Heliodor Hasturien

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Ohhh! D: Okay, I see! [had thought it seemed like Dust didn't open them often] Ohh, that'll be hard. Actually, they'll both be non-growing, so I won't have to worry about one of them growing too fast...I'll just have to get the second one. xD ...Do you know if Dust usually does speed slots?

Also...I probably read this and forgot already...for the gods, is it required to pay in pure gold? I would be using some item(s) and letters that I have.

Image request thread...okay, great thanks! :D

Onnne other question...the stages of the lineart - I know the cub and adult stages are obviously but I'm unsure what the middle two are (I know one is adolescent but don't know which - and don't know what the name of the other one is at all). Youth maybe? (Since the stages don't have text in the explanation thread.)

Thanks Andranis you are awesooome :D heart

EDIT: Could you point me in the direction of the Image Request thread? I can't seem to find it. (looked in lists subforum, etc.?) Brain running on empty, sorry! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:24 pm
Stages for all creatures (excluding familiars):

Cub(/pup) - Juvenile - Adolescent - Adult

Quickbeamed

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:41 pm

Image Request Thread. 8D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:25 pm
Dust does take items ^^ I think the only colorist who prefers pure is DFA. So items is good smile

Usually it's speed slots, but she'll do raffle slots now and then, too ^^  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Heliodor Hasturien

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 pm
Thank you all! heart surprised [will try posting in the request thread too]

[is now more clear on the stages, so will inspect the lines and see if her quest gods will look best on the cub lines or not]

You've all been so helpful, thank you very much. heart heart  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces