Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

KarolJ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 pm
FaithBlack
Happy Early Birthday! & Welcome to the guild! We're glad to have you here!

I feel welcomed, ahah, and thank you very much. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm
Hiya my name is Jessica..but would rather be called by the name Jess.
My hobbies include..Bmxing (been biking since i was 5 years of age),Skating (have been since i was 10 years of age),drawing (anything and everything),vocals (i love to sing),Violin(have been playing since i was 11 years of age)
My likes include..friends,boys ;P, eyeliner, cherry chapstick,gaia..and more
My HATES include..Perverts, fakes, racists, scenes..and more
I am also 15 years young!
Thanks for inviting me to the guild!
Im hoping to have lots of fun!
O.-  

Xx D e m o r a l i z e xX

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 pm
@ KarolJ: You're quite welcome! ^_^

@ Xx D e m o r a l i z e xX: Welcome to the guild! If you don't have fun, let me know what I can do to fix it!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:37 am
Name: Ian Sean Co
Birthday: March 31, 1991
Likes: Life, Art, Anime, Internet, Windows Vista, Gaia Online, Fun, Eternal Bliss, Nirvana, Zen, zOMG, Ragnarok Online, and other MMORPGs, Music
Hates: Socialites, People who haven't experience sorrow and misery, vegetables, Seven Deadly Sins, Racists, Sexists, Law breakers, Impurities, Lag, Slow Internet
Hobbies: Playing the Drums, Surfing the Net, Reading Mangas, Observing Stars, Daydreaming, Drawing, Sleeping, Conceptualizing Life, Analyzing and solving Life's mysteries, zOMGing
Personality: Mostly Laid back and carefree, but sometimes I can be unpredictable, on rare occasions I can be destructive and vengeful
Zodiac Signs: Aries & Ram
Fave Color: Green and Blue
Fave Animal: Raccoon
Motto: Life is short, so make it longer  

ianseanco

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:35 pm
Welcome to the guild! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Hello my name is Princess Rangiiku. U can call me Cherry. I am 13 years old. I love anime and read manga.  

Princess Rangiiku

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:50 pm
Welcome, welcome, welcome! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:49 am
My name is Karla. I'm 22 and I live in IL. Saw a few peeps (or was it one, still waking up ^^) that where from here. I go to AI - schaumburg for Media Arts and Animation (which seems to be super popular course). I love Playing WoW (world of warcraft), Furcadia for RPing purpses, Reading, and just recently getting into gaia.  

Jehil

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:38 am
Welcome to Gaia! & to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:31 am
Thank you for the invite, Miss FaithBlack ^_^
I'm Ly.. I'm sure I'm older than most of you here.. I'm not yet 25, but if I wanted I could legally drink razz *okay, I'm 23 going on 24 this year* xd
I'm pretty friendly unless someone is rude to me... then I'm not so friendly. rofl I'm not on gaia as much as I used to be, but I make sure I'm on at least every other day to every two days. *I used be be on here ALL the time* ><
I like reality shows, paranormal shows/books, and video games.
Ummm... I can't think of anything else right now, so I'll stop here. rofl I guess you can view my profile if you wanna know more.
Thank again ^_^  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Yazushika

Chatty Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 pm
blaugh thanx FaithBlack for teh invite! 4laugh

wellz! name is Dale, im 17 gonna be 18 on january 28th!! woot! woot!! xDD MORE RIGHTS FOR MEH!! lol anywho!! im a senior TX, my fave colors are black, blue, and red, im a nice guy no matter wut you tell meh! but if u piss meh off... lets not get into details yeah?? lol i can be really random at times and douche-like at times too... xDD like yesterday me and oHNo3 were being mean to this girl on zomg cuz she was disrespectful to us, at first we offered our help but when we gave it she just b****ed about it... xD so yeah we just went back and didnt do anything to help... xDD it was fun! xDD

<.< right oHNo3?? rofl

sweatdrop sorry got off topic there!! xDD

fave music is all genres of rock! ^0^ woo!! xD im not gonna get into detail about the bands that i like... sweatdrop way too many fave bands! but if you wanna know some of my fave. go to my gaia page! there you can also learn more stuffz about meh! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm
My Friends call me 'eL' im from phillipines im 15 and my hobbies are computer and skate boarding :p  

Alunage

Red Ring Ravon

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:01 pm
hi, im Kristin! my friends call me pixie or sprite, because of my outfit, but i hope to see u in zomg! Nice to meet everyone ! xd heart heart  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff