Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:01 pm
Krow kept on fighting those many ennemies dodging but still getting small injuries once in a while but he could easily take care of his bleeding. the sun was getting down and the moon slowly appeared. "There's still many of them..." he wishpered as he dodge a punch and kicked int the guy stomach. When the sun had totaly disapear and the moon was shinning Krow stop for a moment. "I love this feeling..." he said his hand full of blood. He raised an hand and smiled "Fell the power of the Redmoon!" he yelled as blood started to flote and the light of the moon became red. "Now you are in serious trouble..." he said laughing evily letting see his teeth getting sharper. hundreads of blood spike formed into the air using the ennemy blood to do so, he threw them toward the last members of the first squad and to the frist members of the second one killing many of them. "ONE SQUAD DOWN 2 MORE THO GO".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 pm
"Interesting Krow. Interesting. How about a major tornado to go with it?" He laughed and pointed his arm into the air. He spun it in a quick, small circle, slowly widening it. Eventually, a gigantic tornado surrounded Seymour. Seymour leaped out of it and moved it towards the humans.  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:05 pm
"Not bad at all" Krow said with a smile , with you i'm sure that this war will be finished sooner then i thought." he said looking at the ennemies flying arround into the tornado. "We might not need to leave this place after all!" he said bafore seing 3 tanks comming from far. "Damn those... let's finish the last squad then retreat for now... Or you think you can handle 3 tanks?" he asked Seymore as he finished up someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 pm
"Oh yes. I can take 'em." He laughed. He spun his arm faster and faster, and the tornado grew bigger. "Shall I?"  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:57 pm
"Go for it!" he yelled with a huge smile on his face waiting to see it. "Just don't hurt one of ours please" he said looking at the few warriors they had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:34 am
eli paced as all the refuges had at long last came to the safety of the secondary base. She frowned, neither krow or seymore had arrived yet. she grew worried, she hated waiting, she wanted to fight more then ever, injured or not. She bit her bottom lip, as she stoped fighting the urge to return to the main base.  

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm
"Can't promise that. Tell them to get outta the way." He replied simply, the tornado was growing bigger then many of the humans could imagine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 am
"Cursed ones, redraw!" he yelled making all the cursed run toward the base. Krow went further back behind Seymore still smilling. "Allright they are all gone you can do it" he said waiting for it. But at the same times all the ennemies started to shot toward Seymore and Krow. "Damn... They are so many bullets I can't hold much longer." he said looking at Seymore  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 am
Spider began to pace wearing a woried look acrossed her face.. She felt like screaming aloud, however she knew what that would do. One could only imagine her pain, not being able to use her own voice.. for.. anything..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:05 am
"Comme on shot that damn nado they are getting close!" Krow yelled before a bullet scratch his cheeck. "Damn..." he said as he jumped back near to the Base door. "Hurry up Seymore!" he yelled as he jumped on the top of the base wall.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:18 pm
Seymour lost control of the tornado and it whipped toward the human. He fell to the ground. He was hit in the arm many times by bullets, and many others in his leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 pm
"God, can't he fight without getting hurt..." Krow whispered before jumping back down running toward Seymore to grab him by his coat and run back to the base. "The nado will take care of the rest of them... let us join the others unto the tunnels... Anyway you don't seems to be in a good position to fight." he said as he put him down into the base and closed the door. "Let's hurry..." he said helping Seymore to stand up and walk toward the maze. The other warriors reached the second base where everyone else was. "Lady Spider..." one of the warrior said. "Lord krow and mister Seymore were preparing something and told us to comme... I'm sorry but we don't know if they will make it alive." he said looking on the ground.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:50 am
Spider looked ove rat the man, if that was the truth then she was in charge. She could show no emotion, she ahd to remain strong, she nodded in understanding. "take care of the sick, and wounded." She replied as she moved herhands quickly. "take a count of all of our suplies, and how many soldiers are uninjured. Report back to me." The soldier nodded and left she stared out, hopeing that the two of them were still alive, she could feel the welling up of tears in her eyes. She cleared her throat locking away her emotions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 am
Seymour limped close behind Krow. "Why the hell do you have to have a maze!?" He groaned. His leg felt like it as on fire, and he couldn't even feel his arm. He stumbled to the ground and got back up. "Can't you shift my blood to push out the bullets and heal my wounds faster!?" He yelled at Krow. He was losing far too much blood.  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 am
"That's true but your really badly injured it will hurt you alot." he said as he raised an hand to make the bullets comme out. "I'll make scars so the blood won't flow anymore." he said as the bullets felt on the ground and his injuries started to heal slowly. "The maze is to be sure that no one's get to the second base if they try to they'll get lost."  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff