Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:07 pm
"I'm not moving, but think before you act. I have two kids and a husband at home. What do you think they'd do if they found out you killed me?" Fell said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:12 pm
shincho laghed like a demon and said i would kill them too shincho then threw a demon wind shuriken at fell.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Fell knocked it down with a flick of her wrist. "Then it's your funeral." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm
the demon inside shincho came out shincho was passed out in the ground the demon and said oh realy your going to kill your friend or are you going to fight me?  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:28 pm
hey guys got to go be back in a few.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:13 pm
Fell molded her chakra and stepped forward. "You are not going to harm them. Not while I'm here." She said. "I'm the Fourth's daughter, I've sealed things before, and if I'm not mistaken, I've sealed your chakra already."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:19 pm
[shincho is passed out a demon just came out] the demon said wow this comeing from the girl that almost killed your friend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:37 am
"Don't mess with me, you'll wind up in big trouble." She looked at Zero briefly. "Go now! I'll deal with him!"
Zero backed up a few steps, taking the boy with him. "Stay here." he said. He then walked up and stood beside Fell. "I'm staying now."
"Why? I thought I told you to go." she snapped.
"And I can handle myself." Zero said.
Fell shook her head, laughing. "Fine. Let's do this!"
Fell released her jutsu. "Forbidden Jutsu! Hurricane Gale!" Deadly wind scythes cut the demon multiple times, knocking it backwards.
Zero did a few quick signs. "Water Style! Giant Vortex Jutsu!" This time the demon was swallowed by water, sending him flying backwards by to force of it.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:21 am
oh come now do you realy want to kill your friend oh yeah i forgot to tell you that every time i get hurt by anyone this patethtic human fells every thing that i do so if you kill me you kill him. the demon startes to lagh and said now what are you going to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:06 pm
"Damn... what are we going to do?" Fell murmured.
Zero shook his head. "We have to seal that thing. Shincho might hate my guts, and I never really cared for the brat, but I don't want to kill him."
"Then you have to run. This guy won't kill me, I don't think, but he won't hesistate to go through me to get you. Take the child and run." Fell ordered.
Zero nodded finally. "I'll be back to talk things out with Leaf." He turned, grabbed the kid, and dissappeared.
"He's gone. You can stop fighting now." Fell tried to reason with the demon. "If you still want to fight, then I'm standing here."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:12 pm
the demon said fine i'll go shinchos body started to glow blue then shincho stood up say ing hey you b***h demon if you even touch her i'll kill you the dmon laghed you would be killing your self shincho said do i care no the dmon came at kasu shincho jumped in the middlie and pointed his sword at the demon move agin see what happens demon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:12 am
Jynx was walking back to the village with Zero and the kid. "That your son?" He asked as they approached the village.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:29 pm
Zero looked at him before he remembered. "Yes! I need you to come with me, Jynx. I didn't realize Fell was blind until halfway here." He turned to look at the kid. "Stay here. Don't come after me again. I need to go back and help her."
He then turned back to Jynx. "Why didn't anyone ever mention that Shincho had a demon stuck inside of him? Cause its out, and attacking. Come on!" He shot off in the direction he had came, leaving the kid.
Kaien walked over, Zero and Kyou behind him. "So that's the famous Zero, huh? Heh, I'll look after his son. You go and help, Lord Hokage, although I think Fell might have given the demon one or two bumps by now."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:21 pm
the demon took his claws and shoot it threw shincho stamch blood was every where shincho still standing shincho said that dident hurt. the demon said what the heck how can he shincho said yeah surprised me to but he y demon i got something to tell you i made a vowl that i would never die and pertecet my friends with my life. so i'm not dying today but you are shincho took his sword and stabbed the demon in the heart he even felt the pain. the demon died and shincho fell to the ground minuets away from death.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:50 pm
"Man, I hate it when you do this stupid s**t..." Fell murmured as she started to heal him. The wound to the heart was the hardest, but she was able to pull him away from death. But that was the furthest she could go. She picked up Shincho and turned to go back to the Village.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff