Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:54 am
Zephe gazed at the painting with the secret message, thinking about how mysterious it was.

"Oh!" she jerked up, upright when she heard her Master speak. "My apologies, Master. We shall move on to the next room." She hoped that the tour guide was right, and the next room would have something that would interest a blind man. She would never know how horrible it would be not to see. After all, her eyes were...a part of her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 am
"It's fine." Tye replied simply."But I told you, just call me by my name." He laughed. "So! Lets go!" He shouted. He wanted to visit that room, to know if it really did interest him. After all, He only wanted to meet the Magi's. He stumbled quickly behind the Tour guide. "So... Whats is in this room?" He asked before they entered.  

Furyal

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 am
Zeke listened to the other servant ramble on, handing him fabric and such as he listened, though not particularly intrested. Once the spell of bashfulness had warn off, He lifted his eyes to study the Magi. She was quite delaite-looking, but perhaps that was just due to her thin frame. Deep in thought, Zeke forgot to uphold her 'humble servant' act for a moment, not realizing how heavy his scrutiny was.
((what should I called the Magi? Madam (Mesiour)? your highness? Ma'am (sir)?))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 am
((my lady would be the correct term, or master))

The sevent bowed to them leading forward, "In this room is a large tree, said to have been planted by lee draco herself. in this room, it is said that even the blind can see."

eli remianed silient at the sevent rambled on as he began to fit the traditional robes to her thin body. She dtared out, as in a state of semi meditation

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:50 am
Grey stepped in, and.... Bright lights flooded into his eyes. He looked around the room. It was nice to see again, after sixteen years of being hit by that magic... Suddenly, the colors started to fade. Either he was getting used to the bright lights, our the magic in this room was only temporary.... And the colors were gone. "Yeah, for five seconds. Nice to remember what it was like to see, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Zephe walked into the room, in step with her Master. Zephe let out a little breath that she had been holding. The tree wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either. It was a glorious, beautiful-looking tree with lush, green leaves and smooth, shimmering bark. She was amazed that her Master could see again, if only for a few seconds...it was still truly amazing!

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:42 pm
"Well, It was a really nice tree to look at while I could." He laughed. "Heck, if I gained my vision again suddenly, any tree would be beautiful." He took a step forward and paused. "May I?" Not really waiting for an answer, he brushed his hand across the tree. It was smooth. Very smooth for a tree. "Is there any wildlife in this room? They would truly appreciate it." He tooka step back. "Next room, please."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:01 am

Zephe took a step forward as her Master, Tye, took a step forward. She watched idly as he brushed his hand across the tree. As he took a step back, she did so too...keeping in line where she should be. Zephe thought, I wonder what the next room might hold...? It could hold anything, I suppose. I didn't even know a tree this magical and wonderful even existed. Interesting... Hm... Or perhaps the next room will have more paintings? Maybe a sculpture or statue or two?

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm
Zeke concluded his observation as The other servant began the finishing touches on the sacred robe. Zeke took a step closer to the Magi, His pant legs brushing against each other as he walked. "My Lady?" he asked, lookin up at her, hoping she'd hear him from her trance-like state. "Is there anything I may fetch for you? Some wine? Or possibly some fresh bread?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 am
Eli's head suddenly snapped up in suprise as his voice echoed against his ears, falling out of her tance like state. She slolwy looked over at Zeke, and gave him a small smile. "I am not alowed wine, but a bit of bread and water would be nice thank you."

A warm hand suddenly wrapped around Tye's shoulder as his sight once agoian returned to him, as the servent rambled on. A spirt stood alonhg side of him, she had short blond hair and dazaling blue eye. She gave him a smile, unseen to Zeph. She said nothing as she walked along side of him, her eyes lingering on the trea that was planted.

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:57 am
((the character tye has been contected by an echoe! this is a pantom of a phantom if you will, it can not be seen by others, and is best kept secrect... what is it trying to say or do? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:14 pm
"Ah!" Tye shouted, suddenly being able to see again, and a girl beside him. "Who are you? I didn't see you before.... When I first entered the room." He looked around the room. Zephe... didn't seem to notice.
"Oh! sorry, it's nothing!" He said,
"What are you?" He whispered. "Some type of ghost?"

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:07 am
Zephe heard Tye shout, and tense up, but then she relaxed as he explained that it was nothing. She cast a quick glance around, but seeing as though there was nothing odd or suspicious, Zephe decided to forget about her Master's shout. It was nothing, to her anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Kel already grew bored and impatient. She knew she was supposed to wait gracefully, but knowing did little to ease her annoyance. It was understandable really. When she was at home, there were no other people. The only thing she had to wait for was for potions to boil and spells to work. While she waited, she could always go work on something else. She was just sitting there, doing absolutely nothing. Before then, she hadn't understood the phrase, 'bored to death,' but now, she could appreciate.

Deciding at last that nothing was going to happen unless she took initative, she stood up, crossed the large chamber, and exited through a random door. Maybe there'd be a library, that would be nice. Instead, she walked into a room with a large tree and several other people in it. She was a bit cross, she was fed up with people. Deciding at last, she would be civil, (you never knew, with her) she glided gracefully over to the female. The other two people in the room hadn't caught her interest so much as this one had. "Hello," she said, taking the room in. "I'm Keladry."

[For Otulissa, in case no one caught that]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items