Reply Roleplay forum
Salvation City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Kyou followed behind him to her own room. "Oh, and about your homework, I already did it. It should be in a nice pile on the corner of your desk." She said as she opened up her dorm room door.
She locked it behind her and immediately ripped off the artifial skin that covered her arm, reveiling all the contents beneath. She then reached into one of her drawers on the other side of the room and pulled out another, carefully covering it up.
After that, Kyou opened up the window in her room and sat down by it, reading a book about ancient monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:16 pm
Jynx layed down in his bed hopping he could go to class tommorrow  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:00 pm
---The next day---
Kyou wasn't in class, but dead asleep on her bed. She had tightly locked the windows and door. She was paying for staying up for so long and keeping her body awake with food pills, and she knew it. Kyou wasn't going to be going anywhere for the next few days.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:44 am
~~ About 2 weeks later~~

Jynx was worried about Kyou, as everyone had been asking about her. She hadn't been to class since the day after he came back, and he decided to investigate.

'Later that night'

Jynx had snuck into her to find her laying on her bed sleep. Jynx tried to wake her up but his attempts were futile untill he unwrapped her bandages. As she woke up he did a transformation jutsu into Jordan. "Kyou, I decided to upgrade your machinical features." He said as she looked at him.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:55 pm
"I can see through that disguise Jynx." Kyou said as she shakily got up. "One of the gifts of having my eyes tampered with." She said softly. After a long pause, she asked, "How did you know? You were almost unconcious when we dragged you out of there."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:19 am
"Just now figured out." Jynx said leaning backwards on the bed  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:37 pm
"Oh, that sunlight thing where it glinted off the metal..." Kyou mused. She sighed. "Think I'm a freak because of it?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:45 pm
light hid in the shadows watching jynx to make sure he did not do anything else but you could tell he was there because you could see a shadow of a person.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Kyou glanced out of the corner of her eyes and saw Light, but didn't say anything. She couldn't sense anything malicious coming from him, so she decided not to worry about it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:50 pm
light saw her as she saw him he thought damit but he was surprised that she did not say anything the shadow sat down witch means light sta down but he knocked over a pencil he caought and then put back on the desk.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:29 pm
Kyou sighed at the shadow's lack of stealth. Wow, he has to be a newbie... She thought, raising her eyebrows as the pencil was placed back on her desk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:53 pm
the shadow sayed actuly i just realy suck at setealh i have been here all year like you.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:27 pm
"And you're lucky I knew that or else you would be seriously injured by now." Kyou said. She leaned back against the bed and sighed. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:36 pm
well that is for me to know and you to find out light said as he bite an apple.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm
and since i know your going to beat me up until i tell youi should tell you that the only reason i'm here is because the princible dosent trust you two so he wants me to make sure you don't chaos. and he is stupid because he thinks all kids are evil that why i suck up and be nice so when i do get in trouble they take the blame for me because i'm such a nice student.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff