Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
People who you wanna punch in the face Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 pm
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
That's a suicidal idea, if we're talking about the punks I know.
OOOOH Yeah. Crusties and street punks aren't the kids you want to be ******** with. I know cause I date one. Fights can get pretty gruesome.
The last fight I witnessed ended with the expulsion and transfer of a friend and the hospitalization of someone else. You don't wanna ******** around with 'em.

*shrugs* its my choice and in my defense i have taken out lots of stupid punks i know that deserved it, there is nothing about them that makes them better then me or any one else, nothing that makes them scary or stronger its how u see ur self not them oh and i will add something i forgot gangsters i want to punch them as well
Punks don't think they're better than anyone else. We're a chill kind of people who, unless provoked by some a*****e, don't really give a s**t about anyone else.

And I highly doubt they punks you've "taken out," were real punk kids. Cause the ones I know aren't afraid of stabbing somone or killing them for that matter. But I've said my piece think what you will. But if you get ******** up, all I have to say is I told you so.
When you're in the hospital Laharl and I won't be sending you flowers, 'cuz we warned you it would happen someday.
What do you mean When I'm gonna end up in the hospital?! The only time I use the knife in my boot is in defense. Cause no one ******** with this little punk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
The last fight I witnessed ended with the expulsion and transfer of a friend and the hospitalization of someone else. You don't wanna ******** around with 'em.

*shrugs* its my choice and in my defense i have taken out lots of stupid punks i know that deserved it, there is nothing about them that makes them better then me or any one else, nothing that makes them scary or stronger its how u see ur self not them oh and i will add something i forgot gangsters i want to punch them as well
Punks don't think they're better than anyone else. We're a chill kind of people who, unless provoked by some a*****e, don't really give a s**t about anyone else.

And I highly doubt they punks you've "taken out," were real punk kids. Cause the ones I know aren't afraid of stabbing somone or killing them for that matter. But I've said my piece think what you will. But if you get ******** up, all I have to say is I told you so.
When you're in the hospital Laharl and I won't be sending you flowers, 'cuz we warned you it would happen someday.
What do you mean When I'm gonna end up in the hospital?! The only time I use the knife in my boot is in defense. Cause no one ******** with this little punk.
I don't think she meant you, she meant you and her wouldn't be sending him flowers in the hospital. XD  

Awesome Akwardness

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:41 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX

I don't think she meant you, she meant you and her wouldn't be sending him flowers in the hospital. XD
If that's the case then, yes, we won't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:34 pm
Laharl Part Deux
Blackrose Kaire
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux

If that's the case then, yes, we won't.
I didn't mean you Laharl. Listen to Blackrose, she knows. razz  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 am
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX

sorry to say that means nothing to me what makes you so terrably sure of ur self or ur punks and what makes you so ure i wont use a knife or kill i see no value in human life i will kill and them laugh about it over there body i really dont care and yes the punks i took out were punks and the werent kids either so if you are going to critisize my choice to do what ever it is i want to do try to think well lthis person might just be scarier or a little more willing to kill then i am because trust me i am and i take that into thought each and every time i fight oh and by the way i never said punks say they are stronger or better im saying no one group of people be it goth, piunk, skater, or what ever elae is better than another in a fight it all depends on the one doing the fighting not the close he wares or the people he knows  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:12 am
-NNy-SOAd
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX

sorry to say that means nothing to me what makes you so terrably sure of ur self or ur punks and what makes you so ure i wont use a knife or kill i see no value in human life i will kill and them laugh about it over there body i really dont care and yes the punks i took out were punks and the werent kids either so if you are going to critisize my choice to do what ever it is i want to do try to think well lthis person might just be scarier or a little more willing to kill then i am because trust me i am and i take that into thought each and every time i fight oh and by the way i never said punks say they are stronger or better im saying no one group of people be it goth, piunk, skater, or what ever elae is better than another in a fight it all depends on the one doing the fighting not the close he wares or the people he knows
*Tsk *tsk *tsk....why so, defensive?

So human life means nothing to you does it? What if someone comes, someone whom you've never even met before, you don't even know at all, they come and take away your friends and family and kill them off one by one, nice and slow with you watching over the webcam. You're telling me you wouldn't feel anything for them? (That's kinda cold man, even to my mind.)Or what if they just took one person away, one person that you know and care about, and they killed them, for a mild offense prehaps, or maybe even because they were bored or had twisted reality and blown everything out of proportion? How would you feel? They didn't know the person they killed, didn't know how many people's worlds they temporarily destroyed, didn't know if they had children of a spouse or friends who'd do anything for them. That doesn't make you angry? To kill someone without a legitimate excuse, hardly any motivating factor other than they annoyed you oneday? Oh but I forgot, you don't care about human life and....not even, you own I suppose?

What you do is your choice. You can kill, but there will be consequences. You can avoid them if you're good enough at certain things, but there aren't a whole lot of people who can lead normal lives for a long span of time before being caught. Oh and if you're going to kill someone, make sure it isn't a crime of passion, those always go poorly. You need to do some planning. wink  

Henneth Annun
Captain

TURKEY_LEG_RAVE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm
the whole entire population of people  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux

So human life means nothing to you does it? What if someone comes, someone whom you've never even met before, you don't even know at all, they come and take away your friends and family and kill them off one by one, nice and slow with you watching over the webcam. You're telling me you wouldn't feel anything for them? (That's kinda cold man, even to my mind.)Or what if they just took one person away, one person that you know and care about, and they killed them, for a mild offense prehaps, or maybe even because they were bored or had twisted reality and blown everything out of proportion? How would you feel? They didn't know the person they killed, didn't know how many people's worlds they temporarily destroyed, didn't know if they had children of a spouse or friends who'd do anything for them. That doesn't make you angry? To kill someone without a legitimate excuse, hardly any motivating factor other than they annoyed you oneday? Oh but I forgot, you don't care about human life and....not even, you own I suppose?

What you do is your choice. You can kill, but there will be consequences. You can avoid them if you're good enough at certain things, but there aren't a whole lot of people who can lead normal lives for a long span of time before being caught. Oh and if you're going to kill someone, make sure it isn't a crime of passion, those always go poorly. You need to do some planning. wink

to answer your questions no i dont care for any human life no matter if they are close to me or if i love them and i would probably laugh watching most people i know die and in only one case i would care but its not for myself that i want u to know, i do value my life because i know i am not a wait of it but i dont fear death so if i died say some one random kills me i wouldnt care i have no attatchment to life at all i love yes but that never gets in the way anything, and again i will reword my response i dont look to kill but i will with out question or care but i am normaly very and i stress very calm and composed i love serenity and there foram not violent but if i had to i wouldnt care  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:42 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
Laharl Part Deux
XWraith_LordX
Laharl Part Deux

to answer your questions no i dont care for any human life no matter if they are close to me or if i love them and i would probably laugh watching most people i know die and in only one case i would care but its not for myself that i want u to know, i do value my life because i know i am not a wait of it but i dont fear death so if i died say some one random kills me i wouldnt care i have no attatchment to life at all i love yes but that never gets in the way anything, and again i will reword my response i dont look to kill but i will with out question or care but i am normaly very and i stress very calm and composed i love serenity and there foram not violent but if i had to i wouldnt care
Maybe it's just because this is taking place online, but I can not honestly take you seriously. Work on your writing style a bit, then I might.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:19 pm
XWraith_LordX
Maybe it's just because this is taking place online, but I can not honestly take you seriously. Work on your writing style a bit, then I might.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  

GilAskan
Crew

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:28 pm
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX

I was thinking the exact same thing.

you all think what you want to believe what ever you think is true but i know the truth and i couldn't care less about all your critisizum
(and sorry i really cant help my writing i will try and get better but its not looking to good)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:40 pm
Hah, don't expect to know any of these people.

-Eric's father, for being such a negligent and abusive father
-Katrina, for always hurting me in highschool
-Greg, for date-raping Emmy
-Harrison, for being a total sissy douchebag to me
-David, for also being a total sissy douchebag as well as putting me down
-Mike, for firing Corey and being incompetent
-Bec, for betraying us all as well as becoming a self-absorbed "scene/emo"
-Megan, for making me hate myself among doing other things I didn't want to do AS WELL AS trying to take Matt away from me...
-Chris, for making me hate myself and making me dig up my painful past so many ******** times
-James, for thinking he is more mature than I am as well as "talking down" to me
-Kim, for also making me hate myself
-"Eww girl" for stereotyping me and spreading terrible rumors about me across the entire highschool
-Myself, for letting so many people make me hate myself! Now that I am more mature, I realize that I am better than all of you.

Now, in a more general sense.

-Texters, Crackberry addicts, cellphone abusers
-People who specifically dress to look like a stereotype
-Racists and religiously intolerant people
-Ignorant people, apathetic people, lazy people
-Hypocrites and people who are condescending
-Anyone who eats while driving
-People who cannot tell the truth
-People who cannot hear the truth

The list goes on and on... Of course I would never punch someone in real life. But it doesn't mean you can't imagine it in your head... twisted

niknnoodles

O.G. Cutie-Pie

8,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:04 am
This topic is getting depressing. How does one even desire/acquire the want of punching someone in the face or causing someone harm? It's in no means something to openly go: "Hey, yeah, I'd like to punch that person in their face" ... cause I'm, like, really violent/regressive like that. Does no one else see such a response to an issue/situation as barbaric?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:17 am
Deific Requiem
This topic is getting depressing. How does one even desire/acquire the want of punching someone in the face or causing someone harm? It's in no means something to openly go: "Hey, yeah, I'd like to punch that person in their face" ... cause I'm, like, really violent/regressive like that. Does no one else see such a response to an issue/situation as barbaric?

Considering how bad the world is today.... almost not really. Is kinda sad, I personally express anger by listening to my cd player (yes, no mp3) as loud as it will go and thrashing around in my room to it, usually listening to Dir en Grey. No one really other than people who abuse animals that I could not keep my cool with, because then I would snap and snap bad (yes, I love animals ^^ dogs, cats, fish, birds, ext.)  

Angel of the End

niknnoodles

O.G. Cutie-Pie

8,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 am
Deific Requiem
Hahh... maybe it is barbaric. I've never punched someone in the face, but sometimes I visualize it to get rid of my frustration. My outlook is that as long as you don't ever act violently, it is a perfectly normal psychological function to "daydream" about it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff