Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack Character Do You Like Least? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love all the characters!
  There's a couple I could do without...
  I can only stand a couple.
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:06 am
His theme songs kinda annoy me. xD
It's not as bad as the Golden Goblin Theme though. OH GAWD. IT MAKES ME NEVER WANT TO GET ON A STEAM BIKE AGAIN.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm
fk12
I still think I would've liked Alkaid a lot better if she would've stayed an angry b***h. Nothing says fail character development like, "OH, YOU CHEATER, I HATE YOU FOREVER. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. *20 minutes later* heart Tee-hee oh Haseo~~~~"

blaugh I tottally agree with you there. I love character developement, but she couldn't stand Haseo and then out of nowhere started crushing on him like mad. It didn't make any f***ing sense.  

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm
Azure_Flame_Goddess
fk12
I still think I would've liked Alkaid a lot better if she would've stayed an angry b***h. Nothing says fail character development like, "OH, YOU CHEATER, I HATE YOU FOREVER. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. *20 minutes later* heart Tee-hee oh Haseo~~~~"

blaugh I tottally agree with you there. I love character developement, but she couldn't stand Haseo and then out of nowhere started crushing on him like mad. It didn't make any f***ing sense.

Agreed. Which is another reason why I'm worried about //link. There is a lot more to Alkaid than being some sort of lovey-eyed fangirl! She's the freakin Demon Palace Emperor for Aura's sake! That screams bad-a**, not whipped.

Alkaid could have been an Epic character, and people can scream "ew that's gross" all they want, but I really wish they would have developed her relationship with Sirius/Tenrawr a lot more. In Volume 2, it's pretty clear that there is more than just a casual guildie friendship between the two.

Also, I love Atoli, but I HATE her voice in many parts of GU. Bad voice acting can really ruin a character. T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 pm
@Ayekasong- Oh shi- You mean... people besides me ship AlkaidxSirius?!

Also, wow. Good thing I don't read //LINK, or I'd rage even more. 8|  

fk12

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 pm
fk12
@Ayekasong- Oh shi- You mean... people besides me ship AlkaidxSirius?!

Also, wow. Good thing I don't read //LINK, or I'd rage even more. 8|

Hellz yea I do! I love that pairing! It makes a lot more sense to me than Haseo X Alkaid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 am
I never really liked Balmung at first, until I replayed Infection-Quarantine. He was like, too justice-y. Like if you slightly bent the rules he would /rage.

I still don't really like Wiseman though. He's just......creepy. D: Or maybe I'm just not weird like Greevur and obsessed with old men. Idk.

I don't like Shino either. I don't think I've ever used her in G.U. She's boring. I don't know if it's because I haven't watched Roots or something but I still don't like her.

@Ayekasong: Yeaaaah I don't really like Alkaid/Haseo that much. They seem moar like friends. I liek Alkaid/Sirius. I wish you could have Sirius in your party, or something. ;_;

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am
@Saucey- ;___; That... is my biggest dream for G.U.: to get Sirius and Hiiragi on your party, too. THAT WOULD BE THE MOST EPIC PARTY EVER. Tenrawr would be all tall and block your view and Hiiragi would give you fashion tips. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Omg that would be amazing. I don't know whhhhy you don't get Hiiragi with you. D: It makes moar sense than Bordeaux joining you. But that would be a pretty nais party. heart What class is Sirius anyway? I don't remember lolol.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:42 pm
I know, right? But Bordeaux is kinda hot, even if she's psycho, so it's all good~

I'm pretty sure he's a Tribal Grappler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Pup
I know! D; I'm totally broke in GU, but I have so much money in Quarantine. I think it's easy because you just have to data drain something, and just sell the weapon/armor you get from data draining. That's how I made all my money. I was a data draining freak ;-;

@Doomed
Aw, you didn't like Silver Knight? xD Why not?

@0o
Why didn't you like Azure Kite and Balmung?

@Kytes
Why don't you like main characters? xD

Silver Knight tries to keep Tsukasa and Subaru separate! Besides that, he's irritating, too protective, and is too stubborn for his own good! I mean, really? Not listening to Subaru when she tells you clearly that you're overstepping your rights and that the Crimson Knights merely assist CC Corp as players and are not on the same level on them? REALLY?
Also he talks like an older guy despite being young. He needs to loosen up!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Pup
I know! D; I'm totally broke in GU, but I have so much money in Quarantine. I think it's easy because you just have to data drain something, and just sell the weapon/armor you get from data draining. That's how I made all my money. I was a data draining freak ;-;

@Doomed
Aw, you didn't like Silver Knight? xD Why not?

@0o
Why didn't you like Azure Kite and Balmung?

@Kytes
Why don't you like main characters? xD

Silver Knight tries to keep Tsukasa and Subaru separate! Besides that, he's irritating, too protective, and is too stubborn for his own good! I mean, really? Not listening to Subaru when she tells you clearly that you're overstepping your rights and that the Crimson Knights merely assist CC Corp as players and are not on the same level on them? REALLY?
Also he talks like an older guy despite being young. He needs to loosen up!

I guess so. xD But he just thought he'd be helping her.
How old is Silver Knight?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:55 pm
You know all those characters that make people rage just because of their existence? I love them.

Piros and Silver Knight are god tier in my heart. And I love Piros's theme Rachel was one of my favorite party members. Lios is a classy guy trying to do classy things. Nuke was actually funny! Bordeaux? Delicious tan dominatrix, yes please. Even Gabi is awesomesauce forever. Hell, I love Kestrel in general. It's the high tier guild for me.

Character I hate? Alkaid. Her breasts are weird. And by weird I mean SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT. She has fat girl tits. And they're smooshed together in a shirt that honestly shouldn't be doing any smooshing what so ever. Then again, at least she's not flat like her character, amirite? BADUMPSSH!

I didn't really care for any Moon Tree members, to be honest. And Sakaki's HE WAS JUST UNDER THE EFFECTS OF AIDA AND DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING SO HE'S BACK TO GOOD YAY removes most of the interest out of his character. Which was badass little kid. I mean, little kid acting like adult to the point where you wouldn't know it is alright, but still. There was so much intrigue there.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 pm
[Dill]
You know all those characters that make people rage just because of their existence? I love them.

Piros and Silver Knight are god tier in my heart. And I love Piros's theme Rachel was one of my favorite party members. Lios is a classy guy trying to do classy things. Nuke was actually funny! Bordeaux? Delicious tan dominatrix, yes please. Even Gabi is awesomesauce forever. Hell, I love Kestrel in general. It's the high tier guild for me.

Character I hate? Alkaid. Her breasts are weird. And by weird I mean SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT. She has fat girl tits. And they're smooshed together in a shirt that honestly shouldn't be doing any smooshing what so ever. Then again, at least she's not flat like her character, amirite? BADUMPSSH!

I didn't really care for any Moon Tree members, to be honest. And Sakaki's HE WAS JUST UNDER THE EFFECTS OF AIDA AND DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING SO HE'S BACK TO GOOD YAY removes most of the interest out of his character. Which was badass little kid. I mean, little kid acting like adult to the point where you wouldn't know it is alright, but still. There was so much intrigue there.

My younger sister is the same way. xD And she hates all the characters that everyone loves.

Oh lulz Alkaid. Her boobs are pretty big. I see her more as a flat chested girl, maybe it's because she seems so manly sometimes.
Pi's boobs don't bother me though for some reason. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Rachel from .Hack//IMOQ! Her voice is so frickin' ANNOYING! Piros I can stand cause he makes up for it with a** kicking, but Rachel has absolutely no need! I could play the entire series without her! She is an unnecessary, annoying character!  

Zira361

auragleaf02

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm
the only character i didn't like was BT i see no point in her, even sora has more points than her she is so annoying  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff