Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:52 pm
"Funny thing, I haven't heard of you. You must not be very popular" Gives that news reporter laugh and air
He shows her a quick flash of his ID
"There amateur, do you have an ID or the better question is are you really a reporter?"
Gets a little smirk from the side of his cheek knowing that he has sought out the competition at the annual news reporter gatherings year after year. He hasnt seen her at any.
He shifts his weight as if annoyed by her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:09 pm
This is all so confusing, showers together? Did we get shipped off to another country where we're presumed guilty unless we can prove ourselves innocent? I spent way too much money getting ready for prom and I'm calling Gloria Aldred if I miss it!!  

daisybug

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:18 pm
"Right here." Areku said, pulling out her own, "If you need any further proof, you can call the main office and ask yourself." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:20 pm
"Dont worry amateur, I will as soon as I get back to the office"  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:38 pm
Areku glared harshly at Blue, "Just because I came a year after you doesn't make me an amateur." she said, before glancing over at Daisy, "No one would even be going to the Prom if it weren't for the chance that EvilTimmy is going to crash it, and the Gambino Mansion is going to explode for the bazillionth time." she said, rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:44 pm
"This is pointless... the chances of any of us getting to the prom are slim at best" Parasox pointed out glumly from a corner where he was slumped. "And calm the hell down you two, who cares who's paper is better? it doesn't change anyone's situation."  

Parasox v2

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Hey, you two idiots . . . the reporters . . . if'n you really are a reporter you shouldn't have to much of a problem figuring out who's doing the killing . . . so get to it already . . . stare stare stare seriously . . . get to work . . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:44 pm
"I already have two clues to it. She's wearing a 'conservative summer dress' and she had blue eyes. Well the people wearing dresses are Amy, but she has gray eyes, Penguin, but she has red eyes, Daisybugs in a sort of a dress... and she has blue eyes, Beyond Betrayel is wearing a dress, but she's dead, and Salmay is wearing a dress, but her eyes are sort of a Hazel. So I can only conclude that one of our killers... is DAISYBUG!"

((OOC: DUN DUN DUN! How's that for detectivating skills? xD btw, if this is right then I am so dead... V_V ))  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:54 pm
"well, that's... an interesting conclusion to say the least... where's this evidence come from?" Parasox asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:54 pm
"Nice try Areku, I see you have been stealing other peoples notes just like the durem daily has been doing since 2004. You might also want to get your facts straight. I doubt you are even a real reporter though." Apparently annoyed because of the person claiming to be a reporter and stealing notes.
"I also got a hint from the killer that I found at the scene of the crime. But I didnt write it down because of people who go through others property..."
he starts to tap his foot because of the impostor standing across the room.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Areku, ignoring Blue's remarks, answered Parasox's question, "Good reporters have correspondents everywhere. I happen to have one in the Police Force." she said, proud of herself, before turning to Blue, "Durem stealing notes? We might if the Barton Bullshit had anything worth stealing." she growled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:24 pm
"Hey would you two idiot reporters kindly shut up! We have enough going to have to deal with your fighting." -He glared at Blue and Areku-  

[Zigaroma]

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:33 pm
"SHE ISNT A REPORTER!"
He yells from across the room  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm
User Image

Psy sighs.

"What children." Psy stands up and brushes herself off.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm
Calisto stumbles into the cell room. "Cough cough ugh I feel s**t, one of you better not of given me anything!" She's jolding a tray in her hands covered in food. "Cough cough Man my head is killing me and I wont tell you about the rest. Ugh......" She shoves the food in to the cell.

*Sorry guys i realy am sick, thats why i've only be on a little today. But everything is still going ahead voting will still start at midnight ok. Hugs*  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff