Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Mario Kart Wii Tournament ( Finished ) Winner ~Xiloscent~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Date For The Races
  23rd
  24th
  25th
  30th
  31st
  1st ( of June )
  Other( Please specify )
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:08 pm
8Bit Jack
GMT -8; West coast.

Whoever is put in charge of PMs need to actually do it this time.
me too! up in oregon

but yeah, i'll get some out to people this weekend and then spam their profiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:22 pm
...wowo not a whole lot has happened since i left....oh well im back now so hopefully things will turn around, oh and xilo if you still wanna help you can go right ahead and help =D  

stephen9670

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 pm
i'll help win it >.>

yeah while you were gone it turned out i didn't have much time to do anything. BUT i can assure you...

next weekend is no good for me, got job training.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:07 pm
ok, so umm we still need to get a date so i think im going to pm everyone tomorrow asking them a very good time that they are open and just kinda pick a day around them  

stephen9670

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:32 pm
sounds good. sometime after the 4th should work for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:46 pm
Any time anybody wants to PM me to let me know when I need to race someone, that'd be fabulous.  

8Bit Jack

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:13 pm
*pokes stephen* (v>.>)->  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:18 pm
~Xiloscent~
*pokes stephen* (v>.>)->

wow this is kinda sad...i knida forgot about this cause i ve kinda been sleeping all day and up all night so im not on my computer that much, anyways we have to finish this tournament before the 21st cause im going to england then so ya....ill send out the pms now  

stephen9670

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:17 pm
HURRAY FOR MY MAGIC FINGERS! t(^_^t)-lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:18 pm
so if people are agreeing on friday... how come no one has posted in this thread?

ug if we can't do this by next friday, i'll just race stephen, win, and get the prize money, gloat on how i seem to be the only one intrested still- oh wait thats what i'm doing! stare seriously, when you sign up for a tournament, make sure to show up.  

Xilo The Odd

stephen9670

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:48 am
~Xiloscent~
so if people are agreeing on friday... how come no one has posted in this thread?

ug if we can't do this by next friday, i'll just race stephen, win, and get the prize money, gloat on how i seem to be the only one intrested still- oh wait thats what i'm doing! stare seriously, when you sign up for a tournament, make sure to show up.

its next friday, whenever wake up tomorrow,( Probly tomorrow night ) im going to pm everyone about the date being next friday and if you show up you show up if not your eliminated, thats all there is to be said  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:56 am
sounds like a plan.

and i didn't know it was next friday. i just heard friday so i assumed it would be this friday, but whatever.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm
you'd think the racers would atleast grace the thread and say thing like. I'ma beet chu >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:34 am
~Xiloscent~
you'd think the racers would atleast grace the thread and say thing like. I'ma beet chu >_>

You would think  

stephen9670

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 am
hey stephen...

>_>

i'ma beet chu!  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash