Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LK BuNNi_CrAzY4aXeL KH

Distinct Gaian

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:38 am
Hai

My name is Zecky but call me "LK or LoKo"
I´m from Spain! xp

I am a fanatic of Square E, especially of the Kingdom Hearts (Axel and Organization XIII) ^//^
=P

Another of my favs games is Final Fantasy X

I like to draw Yaoi and do KH cosplay in the real life with my friends!

^-^

Oh! and usually on Gaia my avi is a Bunny Boy but sometimes I like do cosplay!

-LK-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:07 pm
hi i'm blue_penguin123, (mainly known as BP or garnet on occasion...) but feel free to call me helen.

i'm cosplaying as garnet at the moment.
i'm looking for cosplay options for a friends convention held at his house (unimaginatively it's called House-Con). if you're willing to share ideas then please do!  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Ulf man

3,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Hi my name is Travis I live in alberta canada i was cosplaying Zexion earlier  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:03 pm
This account is new to this guild. (I'm Undead Auron)  

Chosen Keyblade Bearer

TionneDawnstar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 am
I'm Tionne, and at the moment I'm cosplaying Genesis, but I also do Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Cid, Zack, Angeal, Sephiroth, Riku, Sora, Mickey and others... and non SE characters too. I've also worked on some SE games, my name is in the credits of 4 games, including 358/2 Days. I've been playing VII since it came out, and it's my favorite, but I've also beaten 4,6,8, and 10, and I'm currently working on 9 and 12. My goal is to beat all the Final Fantasies! Um I think that's it... it's great to be invited to an active guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 am
TionneStrife
I'm Tionne, and at the moment I'm cosplaying Genesis, but I also do Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Cid, Zack, Angeal, Sephiroth, Riku, Sora, Mickey and others... and non SE characters too. I've also worked on some SE games, my name is in the credits of 4 games, including 358/2 Days. I've been playing VII since it came out, and it's my favorite, but I've also beaten 4,6,8, and 10, and I'm currently working on 9 and 12. My goal is to beat all the Final Fantasies! Um I think that's it... it's great to be invited to an active guild!

Your welcome and glad to have you, ya know?  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Willgamesh

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 am
Hi my name is uiriamu. I call myself a hero because it's a common goal I share with Crisis Core's Zack Fair. I cosplay as many Square enix characters as I can. I have at least 10 right now  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:04 pm
Welcome to the guild, all of you. ^^  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Zacky Stardust

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 pm
I've been in this guild for like a month, but college omnommed my time so I never said hi! xd

So hello everyone. I go by Zacky and I'm a Zack Fair cosplayer from the sunshine state. I'm also an artist, a musician, and a writer and between all that, school, and video games I have like no life... But I do have a great girlfriend, some of you might know her as mewAeris on here. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 am
Hey Guys!

Thanks for the invite <3 Please call me Keli or Aerith. Either one - i don't mind [:

I'm a college student and love to perform, film and edit movie sequences. I also enjoy drawing and reading manga [:

My avi is currently, and always will be, the beautiful Aerith Gainsborough from FFVII <3

23 Wishes

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm
Hello. :]

I'm Celes Chere, formerly a general of the Empire. Now I work for the Returners.

IRL I'm a girl that loves to hang out with her friends and playing video games.

Work takes up most of my time, so I don't always get to post on here. :[

My avi is, and is probably always going to be, Celes Chere, from Final Fantasy VI one of my favorite Final Fantasy games.

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm
Hello 3nodding My name is Princess Kairi and I am currently cosplaying as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II. Somewhere I heard that people don't really like Kairi that much... OH WELLLLL rofl

FAYE VALENTlNE

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm
Hi all.

I'm Namine. this is actually (or was) my mule account. my main account is Kitzu-jama and she does a lot of cosplays. (she's not currently but she was doing a marly about a month ago.) this account tends to stay namine.

lets see, what to say about RL? well...i'm a sophomore in college currently. I split my time between California and Oregon (go to school in one and live in the other) I'm majoring in English with an emphasis in creative writing so I justify my role playing by saying, "it's practice for when I write my own stories." xd

cosplay wise in RL? I've only gone to one convention but I'm hoping to change that. I have a sailor scout outfit (it's more a school girl uniform but everyone is all "OMG Sailor Moon" so oh well) I also have a rurouni kenshin outfit, a Luffy outfit and Misty from pokemon. I haven't cosplayed any ff or kh characters in RL but I hope to change that.

well it's nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 pm
....Hello, I am Vincent Valentine. I was invited here, by the lovely Dr. Crescent..It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances.  

Wolfpack Recon

xStardust_Lunax

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 pm
Hello I'm Lee Lightcaster. Or LL. Whichever's fine. I love to cosplay with my friends just for fun and I also love Square Enix and their wonderful creations, so...here I am!

Things I also love:
Ramen
Manga (Currently reading Tsubasa)
Anime
DDR (points at avatar)
Techno/Trance music

RL info:
I live in Florida, currently a junior in High School. And I am loving the advanced graphic design class that I'm taking. ^^ I hope to go to college to either be a concept artist or an environmentalist.

I currently have one Tifa outfit and a pair of white pants with purple flames for Wave from Sonic riders. I also want to start making a pair of pants that have all the FF characters (main ones of course) from 1-12. They'll probably just be silhouettes because you can't have to much detail when using fabric paint, but they'll still be nice! ^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff