Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[Archive] The Aikanaro'hini -- Joining and Leaving the Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 am
I will enter the Gates...
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
Owner's Name: Das Tor
SoA's Name: Set
Image: [x]
Suggested Rank: Tirma'ath
Demon Name: Apep
Personality: Set is...conflicted, but loyal. He was once a demon hunter, a spy set into the midst of the Aikanaro...But when his pride disbanded and it became far too clear that the demon blood he and his mate possessed was strong and demons lurked inside them, they chose certain members to tell, to consult...and now they live as full members. Set fought his way up from pretending to be a slave to show he was worthy of being a Tirma'ath. He believes the shadows have begun to speak to him, and he regards them as old friends.
Contact Info: Aim: kaidaryuu, Skype: kaidapoi
Ideas for Join RP? (Optional) n/a
Why do you want to join? This has been a long time coming.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Dur
What is the length of time that cubs are not allowed out of the den after birth?: 1 cycle of the moon.

All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
SoA's Name: Taswira
Suggested Rank: Tsafare
Demon Name: Speculum
Personality: Taswira is an odd girl, quiet and generally contemplative, but very confident and sure of herself. She has moments where she seems at odds with herself, but those moments do not last long anymore. She takes solace in having a pride again, being a former Dunzi of the Mwako with her mate Set, and understands the Aikanaro...aren't exactly what she grew up believing they were...
Contact Info: same as above
Why do you want to join? Long overdue

What is the length of time that cubs are not allowed out of the den after birth?: 1 cycle of the moon.

SoA's Name: Carad Gurtha
Suggested Rank: Qateth
Demon Name: Nebulosus
Personality: Car is a dark soul. He finds enjoyment in death, enjoyment in seeing the life leave another's eyes. To him, Death is an old friend, a familiar cloak which to wrap around himself. He is quiet, seeing no point in words that have no meaning, and he doesn't believe in having a silver tongue. He says what he needs to, when he needs to. Nothing else.
Contact Info: same as above
Why do you want to join? I've been trying to ponder where to put him...and I finally got inspiration for him!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 am
Das Tor

All three accepted, Poi! Glad to have them :3  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:53 pm
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3 - *messes up your memberlist for fun*
Owner's Name: Kathryn Dragonna
SoA's Name: Koniglich'Blut
Image: Koni
Suggested Rank: Arca'an
Demon Name: Thor
Personality: Koni is a natural protector. He is arrogant and has a violent temper, but he has learned to use these to his advantage. Any that would harm that which he holds dear will find out just how much wrath this lion holds inside, but he also tries to hold a gentle (though perhaps demeaningly so) paw with those he deems weaker than himself.
Contact Info: You already have this.
Ideas for Join RP? (Optional)
Who knows, this is me we are talking about, I tend to jump before I think wink
Why do you want to join? Cuz I's awesome

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: You love me too much to smack me, but yes I read them.
What is the length of time that cubs are not allowed out of the den after birth?: You're face... a full cycle of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 pm
I must exit the Gates...
Owner's Name: Seaki
SoA's Name: Koin
Demon Name: ---
Image: xxx
Reason for leaving? Released into the roguelands by his owner.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out