Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
One Piece: Ninja Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:01 pm
suprise suprise i have yet to leave. Oi D i z z s a u r s, Luffy didn't lose his voice, Usopp just stuck ear plugs in his ear while he slept so luffy can't hear himself or others at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:02 pm
OMG.
Has anyone read One Piece chapter 504?

So much awesome right there. >.<

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:05 pm
Nope, all the links are saved on my laptop so i haven't been keeping up with any sort of updates as lately except anime episodes. ooo new one piece episode this weekend! Sanji saves nami!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:30 pm
I forgot who plays Nami in the roleplay, but I wanted to point out that whenever there is a storm, Nami is not happy. She is always frantic to steer the ship out of any storm. Just wanted to say that.

@ yeah, I've seen the newest chapter. The captain with the bear has a really freaky devil fruit ability. Kidd's ability seems straightforward though.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Hi all, first post in this thread.

First off, my apologizes to all. I've yet to incorporate this guild into my habits. I've actually forgotten to check in daily (yes, no snickerdoodle for me).

From what I've seen so far, it looks like I can't slack off in this guild. I actually have to put some effort into my posting.

As of this writing I am frantically reading everything and trying to figure out how to incorporate all that has happened and make it sound plausible. I hope to actually post before the server turnover... but we'll see. I still have much to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:28 pm
Yeah. Law's power kind of shocked me a little. o.o It was like woah! Can you do that in One Piece? But it's alright to kill nameless people, sometimes I forget that. His ability confused me a little, maybe I didn't quite pay attention or something. It needs to be made more clear... Or something..

Welcome Urd! ^^ I hope you enjoy yourself in this here role play.
We move pretty fast the first couple weeks of opening a board, and then it should slow down so that you won't have to check too often, if that's a problem.

But you don't have to rush. Just take your time with it.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:09 am
I think Law's ability is the ability to make a field in where he can displace objects. He may have other time space abilities as well, maybe the ability to teleport himself throughout the field.

Kidd's ability seems to be able to create, stop, and reverse kinetic energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:14 pm
Thank you for the welcome.

As for the guild, I'm more harried than anything. As I told Misha sometime ago, I'm a couple of hundred chapters behind (this is what I am hurrying to read) and because of that, I'm a little uncertain as to what Robin's character is like now in volume 50 or so.

I'll begin to enjoy myself at some point--just not now.  

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:15 pm
She's about the same as always, except now she usually says a person's name instead of captain, navigator, swordsman, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:24 pm
Saiyajin of the Twilight
She's about the same as always, except now she usually says a person's name instead of captain, navigator, swordsman, etc.

I asked a friend of mine and that kind of was the only difference he said really mattered. He wasn't sure how I would roleplay Robin now having something to live for.  

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 pm
Ah-ha! Or I just needed someone smarter to explain it to me.
Woosh, over the head.

About the Robin thing. I agree... She's mostly the same as she always was. Just have to have the underlining hints that she really wants to be there. And that she adores everyone. =o But you don't really need to talk about that so much, it would be silly...

I am all caught up on One Piece and am a Robin role player, so if you ever need some assistance or anything like that, I'd be happy to help out.
=D
But I'm sure you'll be fine!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:05 pm
A-CHAN!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!! crying I was being deprived of internet and tv the whole weekend, it was awful crying But i'm back in my own little apartment and yay! Feels good to have my own space back. I think this place feels more like home now. And best of all, I haven't had my nagging headache since i left! I think lil bro was triggering it with all that stress he was giving me. Mmm work was um a little difficult i mean i found myself getting more tired easily and my back hurting alot. like it hurts when i bend down and i found out i can't lift heavy stuff like ladders cause my right hand gives out so yeah it is gonna get a little getting use to with all my limited strength cause i'm still stronger in my left side. But everyone missed me, or maybe just my labor >> still excited about being back in my own place ^^  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:27 am
Well we no longer have a Zoro so he is open again and our Robin is going to be out for a couple of days. hmm all this is making me hungry....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:02 pm
Kyaaa!! >.< I missed you too Miso-sama! Even if it was a couple of days.
Good that you are back in your place and that you may relax in the comfort.

Oh that's right! Your arm wasn't well. Is it getting any better? You should make sure to rest lots, and take care of any sore spots through either icing or warmth... Completely depends on the injury. Or something like that I don't know details.
But you had best get better soon. D=

No Zoro? MIA Robin? No posting for Sanji?! ... That's my bad, though. =D

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:22 pm
Well, I'm back. I'll try to contribute soon as I'm back up to speed. Thing is I leave work in a few minutes, so it will be some time between this post and whatever one I post in the thread. (I swear, I'm going to actually have to sit down and compose rather than just improvise when I get to the end of the thread--which is what I usually do--but seeing what's written... yeah, have to sit down and compose....)  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff