Reply Roleplay forum
Joy and Pain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:07 am
I can't post here for a while, I'm in the middle of a war in my other guild, and I'm trying to raise money for me to make a guild (Plz donate). I'll still going to try to help in te other guild, but for now I need all my attention to my guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:12 am
Shiyu punched a tree while tears spilled from her blind eyes"Damn it"she swore holding her bleeding fist.  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 pm
Kentsu saw shiyu Kentsu hid behind a diffrent tree he was going to get his a** killed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:17 pm
Shiyu sighed and leaned against the tree"Ok come out I can feel you vibrations"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:52 pm
Hey shiyu Kentsu said comeing from behind the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm
"Why are you here?"she asked  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:20 pm
Because i am here to investegate what happened to you . You think ever last person in snow is evil don't you well your wrong some of us are good and belive me if i wanted to i would have killed you before. but i didn't  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 am
Shiyu sighed"I gues your right"she sat down"You wanna know what happened to me..."the chakra from her body was so intense it seemed to drag stuff down"I was mercilessly attacked by my parents for eight years and once it went so far they almost killled me but one person cared and noticed me and was there with me to the very end..."She looked down at the ground"..His end,S.N.O.W raided the village we lived at and killed him but they took me,I managed to kill a few of them but I was soon over powered,at their base they brainwashed me tried to get me to join but I kept refusing the last time I can remember a bit one of the agents and was knocked out then when I woke up I was blind and had these weird tattoos all over my side neck and arm,they symbolise how people are to be around me they are to be uncaring and are to shun me till the day I die"she finished and looked up at him to see what his reaction would be.  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:15 pm
Ah i see you to . what they did to you is one thing and i feel sorry for you but they out me threw the same thing they killed everyone that i cared about and when they were done they put me threw a fake mission to see if could channel my anger and use it as a weapon. So if you ever want to talk about hateing snow come to me and i can give you all the storys. i am very sorry about what happened i wish i was there to help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 am
She bowed to him"Thank you I'm sorry I attacked you earlier"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 pm
It's ok i get attaced all the time considering i have a bounty on my head. he laughed a little. Just know your not alone many people in and out of snow hate the group it's self.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:23 pm
"oh..so what do you plan to do now"she asked him  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 pm
first off i am going to try and get the bounty off my head and then i was thinking about going around the world and fix all the wrong i did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:40 pm
"oh wow "  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 pm
Do you want to come along? he asked.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items