Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:37 pm
Alright, I'll go ahead and add those two characters in. Meaning we have 2 more zodiac slots to fill. Heh, if the rooster picks on our little bunny or makes fun of her, Sefuru won't like it at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Hmm? There's the dragon, dog and snake that are over twenty... -tilts head-

Anou.... sweatdrop That's the picture of a brown hen. A rooster is a male chicken while a hen is a female chicken.  

Isnook2
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:54 pm
Really?

:goes off and stares at the picture:

So it is. And thus it's a chicken!

We have the Boar and Ox left.

Hmm think I'll go shower.

:glomps Nook-kun:

MORNING ^^ I mean afternoon >>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:56 pm
-Squirms- Morning! Yea its morning, 6am.  

Isnook2
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Eh? And here it's 3:30pm. I have odd sleeping patters. Pengi wants to go outside but alas I gotta clean his cage first now that i got newspaper.

:releases Nook-kun:

Gomen ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 pm
Woops at the hen. xD haha. We'll just pretend it isn't. Sorry for older ages, but I wanted the dragon character to be more mature.
As for picking on the bunny rabbit, well. >D ninja
And more shame on him, for not knowing that he's secretly turning into a hen? >D
xd /fails
It was 5 am and I hadn't slept. Lulz.

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

Antebellum Overtime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:56 pm
Username: Antebellum Overtime
Character name: Katsuo Sohma
Zodiac Sign: [ Ox ]
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5’8”

Appearance: [x]

Crush: None, at the moment.

Living arrangements: Has recently moved into the Main House. Has only been living there for about six months, and still has yet to unpack half of his belongings, which sit still in cardboard boxes inside his room. His mother, protective as she is, only allowed him to move out of their own home recently—even only to go as far as the Main House, the most protected and populated building in the entire Sohma Estate. Katsuo doesn’t think he likes the Main House much, but it has to be better than his previous residence.

Bio: Born to ‘Outside’ Sohmas, Katsuo’s parents had no idea about the curse before they gave birth to him. However, when their newborn son turned into a soft black and white calf in his mother’s arms, there was, of course, no choice but to tell them about the Zodiac Curse, and induct them into the oftentimes twisted politics of the Inside.

Much like a few other members of the Zodiac, Katsuo’s family become over-protective of their child. With him, it was to the point of extremity. His mother, in particular, was constantly watching him, monitoring him more carefully than even a member of the Zodiac should warrant. When he was of the right age to start school, his mother deemed him ‘not ready,’ and therefore kept him home another year, under her all too severe eye. She had to be persuaded by Katsuo’s father to even let him go to school the year after. As such, Katsuo has always been a year older than other children in his class. He currently attends the same school as the Rat, the Cat, and God, and is in the same class as Jun, the Rat.

Katsuo has always felt smothered, throughout his life, because of the chokehold his family—again, particularly his mother—keeps on him. He was brought up as his mother wished, he got good grades as his mother wished, he joined the clubs his mother wished and did the things his mother wished. He felt as though he had no will of his own—he was constantly being controlled. Only recently has he been able to convince his mother to allow him to move out of their home, and into the Main House. He tried to persuade her to allow him a home of his own (even within the Sohma Estate), but she would not have it. It was the Main House, or he would remain with them.

Needless to say, Katsuo moved into the Main House a little less than a week later.

Though most would find living at the Main House oppressive, Katsuo feels much more free there than living with his immediate family. Of course, the Main House’s environment isn’t what he wanted by any means, but he prefers it to his old home. His newly achieved independence (well, as independent as one could be and still live in the Main House, the realm of the Jade Emperor) has led him to expanding his life beyond the borders of what his mother previously allowed him. He has begun to dress as he wants to, do the things he wants to, and even get into a little trouble now and then.

Being the Ox of the Zodiac, Katsuo is a very reliable person. He doesn’t tell secrets once they are told to him, and he rarely tells lies. However, his honesty is a double-edged sword, as honesty also leads to complete bluntness. He would be the one to go to if you wanted a straightforward and truly sincere answer to a question or opinion about something, without the complimentary sugar-coating many people give.

It would be a lie in itself, however, to say that he never uses his reputation for being honest in his favor. On the occasions when he does lie, he almost always gets away with it, because people usually don’t expect anything but the bare truth from him.

He is generally clam and patient, but in addition, Katsuo is also quite stubborn and opinionated, and he won’t fail to defend himself against others if they challenge him—though he has a more passive-aggressive style when he wants to get his point across than an outright violent one. However, if push comes to shove, Katsuo won’t hesitate to become outright angry, and though times this absolute rage surfaces are few and far between, when he is in one of these moods, he is a force to be reckoned with.

Extra:
- One of the few choices his mother ever allowed him was about the style of his hair. When he was younger, he made the decision to keep it long, and has stuck by his selection throughout his life.
- The ox he becomes when he transforms is long-haired, as well.
- He actually bears no resentment towards Jun for being the Rat—the ‘favorite’ of God, who literally rode on the back of the Ox to get to his position. The reason for this is simple: Katsuo doesn’t want to be the favorite. Better Jun than him, in his opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:57 pm
So there's my profile guys. =D  

Antebellum Overtime

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Fabulous. <3 I'm so exciiiiteeeeedddd. xD It's been a while since I've been in a good group roleplay, and this makes me extremely giddy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Man, I can't wait to start, either. I have a feeling this is going to be great. (Haha. I haven't done a good group in a while, either. I understand your exciiiiiteeeeddddneeeeess.)  

Antebellum Overtime

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:25 pm
X3 Indeed. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:26 pm
Alright, I'll go ahead and add him in 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Hurrah for the Ox! n_n  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:33 pm
Hurrah is right. <3 Glad to be officially joining you guys.  

Antebellum Overtime

toothpaste kiss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 pm
Hmm, would it be alright if I edited my profile? I think I would like to add some length to Aya's history...  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff