Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm
XD

I'm sure there are people out there secretly plotting.
Ouran is looooved. <3

Let's see... So Hunny, and Tamaki are taken. Mori?

Not taken is Hikaru and Kaoru. Haruhi. Kyouya. And Renge.

Hm...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:26 pm
Yup, yup! ^^
So you can be anyone but Hunny and Tamaki...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:00 pm
I'm still... Way too indecisive...

I love Haruhi, but I figured she'd be snatched by this point.
Renge might be fun for the Black Magic club one.... Gah. Curse mee....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:39 pm
^^;

You can be Haruhi if you want to... And um...yeah... Do what you want... *totally knows how it feels*
If you can't decide, you can play more than one cannon...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm
Hmm... I was actually thinking...
Maybe I should try out Kyouya! ^^ He's the only character I haven't ever tried, and wasn't sure I should pull off. And well, you should try everything once or so they say.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:51 pm
Alright! ^^ Kyouya it is!

Come on people! We need people! D8<

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm
I'll work on a profile then.

And, if need be, I'll make an Oc. =x Despite my dislike of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:51 pm
You don't havto if you don't want to, Aimee-chan! ^^

I might make myself a second one just to try to fill them up. D8 Or take a cannon but I don't know which to take...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Meh. I don't mind so much. If they are needed then well I'll make the sacrifice. XD

I don't mind taking up more characters. I just have to remember which characters I am where. And well, this is Ouran so I should be good. =D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Okay! ^^

It's easy for me to remember. ^^ Though a lot of my guy OC's I just call Jun because I used to always get them mixed up and called them the wrong names... >.> So I try to stick with one name to make things easier on me. I have like... Three Jun's right now. XD Two in ouran and one in Furuba. And they are all completely different people.

Jun 1 is a Devil Host who uses pervertedness as his skill but pouts a lot when he doesn't get his way. XP His twin is the Black Magic Club president and she's a happy, hyper, childlike girl who loves her brother dearly.
Jun 2 is the Rat for Furuba who is in love with the God.
Jun 3 is the Cool Host who is a cover up child for his gay fashion designer father and he hates people. He also has a little sister who is a member of the black magic club and she is a pyro... Infact, she just set the garden maze on fire in the RP and is giggling and happy about it as she and another member run from the flames. ^^ *she went insane*

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:49 pm
XD I don't use Ocs too much but like you I usually use the same names for a lot of my characters. If I can get away with it. But because I'm not used to Ocs I'll more than likely have to create a whole new character. =o Might be why I hate profiles so much. People like to make them fancy.

Although your characters do sound fun. o__o Weird, but fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:04 pm
I love profiles! <3 I love making stories... I just hate personality sections. >.< I like to play with my character a bit and put them in the right mood and then set a personality for them because I don't think there ever is a real set personality for people. That's why my profiles I have four traits you can put about them but there can always be more to them. Those just give us an idea of how they are.

I love my characters! 8D Just some RPs aren't good for them... Like inthe RP with Jun 1 I have the Host Club Manager as well... And she is the daughter of a German military man and very nazi like. And she is in contant battles with the Host Prince who is gay and they hate eachother. And the Wild, prince's twin, hates her as well because she is very bossy. But the thing is if they leave her alone they'd be fine but they had to keep confronting her which just pisses her off. >.<
But I think it's because of the creator of the RP and the player of the twins. She made it where it's a new generation and then a scholarship student comes in and she ruins the Prince's favorite couch and so she is taken on as the maid to pay back her debts. And she has everything revolve around her character. And then the person who plays the twins (prince and wild) has the prince contradict himself so much and always has him do things to piss of Sachiko *manager, named after her mother's grandmother so she has a japanese first name* which in turn makes everything a huge a** mess. *hits head on keyboard* It's hard to explain...but yeah...it really pisses me off a lot but I hate ditching RPs so I stay in it and try to kill people with my nazi...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 pm
I HATE profiles. D= Even the smallest of profiles makes me take like hours to do. I don't know why, it is just the way it is. I don't like personality ones so much either, just because I have to play around with a character before I figure out what their personality is going to be. They take their personalities as I play them I guess... I never decide beforehand.

I semi-understand what you are saying. I don't like those sorts of things. I've had it like that before where the creator makes their character awesome and therefore must be paid attention to. Just sort of, 'pay attention to me and the world will be good'. I especially hate when the creators of roleplay boards create the plot completely about their character. Mary-sue-ishly awesome! =D

That's another reason why I hate ocs. D= Too many people try to make them perfectly, perfect. At least, in my experience. They will be angsty, emo characters but because it's set up to be your counterpart it is automatic that the two must fall in love. Discovered in the annoyance of locating Ouran boards. Rivals especially. I hate when canon is ignored. (Tamaki falls in love with the Princess type. Twins flop personalities. Haruhi is ignored because ANY of the characters could be potentially in love with her and that just won't do. The glory belongs to Ocs of course!)

=x Raaaant. Silly rant.

But yeah, I'll never abandon a roleplay. No matter how bad it is. Just wait it out until it finally diiiiies.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:54 pm
^^; My friend Mashi doesn't like writing out histories cause she can never think of any so I always do them for her. XD

I never make it mainly about me. I mean if it's going to be about me... It's going to be a one on one. Or I'll make it about me and five others or something. I don't like where it's this ONE girl comes in and everyone has to pay attention to this ONE girl because she is THE girl with this magical power to save the world...

I like giving mine weird phobias. 8D Like this one girl I had before was smart and pretty and seemed perfect, right? But she had no sense of direction what so ever and would always get lost anywhere she went and was scared to death of butterflies. And she had really bad eyesight and normally wore contacts and without anything to correct her vision she ran into things...like trees... It was fun to play her. 8D
One time she was in the forest with some friends and a butterfly landed on her and she freaked out and lost her glasses while running and then ran into a tree. She was the perfect student in school but outside of school she was a major lozer.

I don't like it when people match up things like that! Tamaki with the princess, the twins with the twins... And the twin thing is just wrong anyways! Because then it's like... One pair gets married and then it would be like marrying your brother/sister-in-law! Which is really weird...
And I love playing Haruhi! <3 I just can never decide who I want because I love KyouHaru, MoriHaru, and HikaHaru! And it's always so hard for me to decide. ;3;

I like it when RPs I hate die cause then it's like... "YUS! It died! I'm free! 8D And it totally wasn't because of me!!"

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:55 pm
I wish I could do that. =x Just be like 'write my profile for me! Yay!' I'll write them if I have to. But it is just so much easier to be canon. They already have a background...

Yeah. The only way it would be about one character is onexone and I don't mind those. But when it is like that for group roleplays it annoys me. And you don't quite realize that's what it's about sometimes until the roleplay starts. And then the whole not quitting thing comes into play and it is sad.

I like making mine nuts. Not completely absolutely crazy, although there is one...- But when they have their quarks and idiosyncrasies it amuses me to no end. It's fun.

I hate the Tamaki - Princess, Hikaru and Kaoru - Twins, Kyouya - Cool, etc. I don't mind it in certain circumstances just so long as people keep canons in character. When they don't it just becomes a roleplay to ease fangirl-ish desires. Keep in character, create relationships carefully, work it out through role playing and it's just fine really... Sometimes... D=

Haruhi is fun. <3 You have no idea how happy I am that you didn't say TamaHaru. o____o I'm a KaoHaru fan myself but am leaning more towards HikaHaru as it goes by. I don't really care how it goes, just so long as it isn't Tamaki in the end. (Though it would be.)

I like that too! And though I'm sad that something that was giving me a random thing to do died... I am glad that something stupid ended and I don't have to deal with it anymore.

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff