Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 am
Caide and Chui

Saint Sergio
Chui walked along the grass, looking down at every step. The sharp blades felt weird against his pads, so much different from the sand. It was also cold, he wasn't used to that at all. He smiled when he saw a small oasis and bound over, running straight for the water. "Ahhh.... much better.." He said as he sat down in the water, letting the liquid sooth his hurt paw pads. "Such a strange place..." He said as he looked around him again.

He didn't notice any hurting in his paws. But he grew up here, in the rouge lands. It was his home, him and his eight siblings and his mother. He was going for the watering hole near the tree they usually perched at. Caide had just gotten done with hunting lessons and he was so thirsty, so tired. Not noticing the other there, he dipped his head in for a good long drink. Once done, he glanced up, orange eyes spotting Chui and a growl left his lips. This other was in his territory!

The tan leopard smiled brightly when he saw the other, but didn't want to interrupt his drinking. "Yo." He said as he made eye contact. He had never had to worry about territory, growing up with gods as parents you go travel a lot so he never settled down in one place. "What's up dude?"

He growled again as the other talked, stalking closer to circle him. The lion had no idea what he was doing, but damn it, he was going to try to protect his family! Puffing out his chest, he bristled again. "You're in my territory!" He all but screetched, getting closer to the older one.

He blinked a little, and tilted his head to the side. He looked around the small pool and looked back to the other, "Territory?" He asked, then his face fell. "Awe man... are you gonna make me get out of the water? Tch..." He said as he slowly got back to his feet and slowly walked out of the pool, his head hung low. When he stepped back onto the grass, he looked back over and whined a little. "Maaaaaan... this hurts my paws..."

Blinked at the whine and snorted, moving over to the other. He definately wasn't here to steal land or cubs or anything, that much was true. "Fine, go back in the water if you're such a baby. I mean.. Grass doesn't hurt." To prove his point, he trumpped over, sliding his paws along the grass and then wiggled his toes, sitting infront of the sandy one. "You talk funny."

He smiled brightly and bounded to the pool once again, plopping down and swishing his tail in the water. "It does when you grow up on sand." He said as he shook his head lightly, "Naw, your the one who talks funny little dude." He laughed "Hey little dude, do you know where we are? I kinda spaced while I was walking, Moms not gonna be to happy about that... She thinks I'm turning into dad."

Rolled his eyes again as he watched the odd looking lion, not knowing what he was. "I'm not little," he said outloud, moving to the edge of the pool. Settling down, he stuck out his tongue and snorted. "Rouge lands! My home. Well, mine and my eight siblings and my mom. You don't look like anythin' I've seen before. Who and what are you? I'm Caide, a lion!" Puffing out his chest childishly, and grinning broadly.

"Heh, sorry little dude." He said as he shook his head a little, "Rogue lands? Woah.. I guess I wandered farther from home than I thought." He said as he looked back over to the lion. "Woah... eight?" He asked, the number blowing his mind."I grew up with just mom dad and me." He said as he rubbed the back of his head with a paw. "Name's Chui, and I'm a leopard!" He finished with a laugh.

Caide would blink at the name and being a leopard. Tilting his head to the side, he padded int he water to get a better look at him. He looked like a lion, only... different? Tilting his head the other way, he shrugged and laid down. The wet, when it was in a pool like this, he didn't mind. "Well.. I've got three brothers and one sister. Like... blood siblings? Then four adopted siblings. But they're all my family."

"Duuude, I've always wanted a brother!" He said loudly and splashed his thick tail in the water. "But mom and dad don't get along well. Mom thinks dad's too childish. But she can be waaaay to serious sometimes."

The lion splashed water back at Chui, grinning before he wiggled his butt and pounced on the wet leopard, aiming for his ear. "You can have me as a brother, Chu!" He called, climbing on the other's back, 'standing' all wobbly. "I don't know my dad."

He laughed as the lion crashed into him, and looked back up to him, "Dude you'd love my dad!! He's a lion just like you!" He thought for a moment. "But he is waaaaaay bigger." He laughed.

He didn't know if he should be insulted by that or not, but he didn't take it wrongly. Instead, he nipped the other's tuft of hair and tugged before pawing at his back and then jumping off into the water. He shook himself, hoping to spray Chui. "My mom's a lion, too! She says I look like her sister, but I don't know. Never met her. I got my daddy's eyes though. Hey! Do you look like your mom, or your dad? Where is your mom? You're an only cub?"

He laughed as the water from his coat flew onto Chui, "Naw man, I don't look anything like my parents." He laughed as he played with the cub some more. "They found me when I was a cub and raised me ever since."

"Aah." He pawed at the other's face and then moved to n** on his muzzle before running further into the water, growling butt wiggling. "Can I be your brother?" He asked suddenly, standing up straight, tilting his head. "Chui and Caide. Sounds kinda the same, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm
ninja  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
heart  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff