Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:10 pm
Renji laughed again. "Of course not! We go to roaming spirits and send there spirits to soul society. Or hell. Whichever they deserve." He sighed and took a step back. The guys rietsu was painful. "And... Demons!? Do I look like a demon?" This guy was getting on his nerves. He seriously wanted touse his Bankai and wipe out everybody that annoyed him. But he would probably get demoted for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Sesshomaru gave the red head a flat look. Anybody here could look like a demon. He himself took on a humanoid form when not in his full demon form; although he was never mistaken for a human because of his amber eyes, pointed ears, claws, markings, and the fact that he had very demonic attacks. So no, he was never mistaken for a human. And it would stay like that.

"So you are just... pallbearers?" Sesshomaru queried, trying to make sense of what the red head said. "How can you be neither demon nor human? There are no other races, save animals, but even this Sesshomaru can tell you are not an animal. You could very well be a demon, though," Sesshomaru mused, his face apathetic. "You do realize this Sesshomaru is a demon, don't you?"

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Renji shook his head. "There are hollows, there are spirits, there are Bounto, there are the Doll, there are Zanpakuto, and Shinigami don't necaserally have to be a demon. I can show you the zanpakuto right now, do you want to see it's true form or do you want to feel it's true power?" He took another step forward. "But you have nearly as much rietsu as Ichigo does in his Bankai. you may be able to survive my Bankai."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:22 am

Rukia mused, "Demons? There's no such thing as demons, well at least where I come from." She added to Renji's list of things there are, "There are also Blanks and the Arrancar, along with the Vizard. But...no demons." Renji seemed to be itching for a fight, and as he took a step forward, Rukia tugged on his shinigami robes, pulling him back. He shouldn't get too cocky... she thought to herself. "Renji..." she said in an apprehensive tone of voice.

Azula listened and had no idea what they were talking about. This stuff about 'shinigami' and 'soul society' and 'demons' and...whatever else they were talking about seemed so alien to her. Azula wondered why these people from different worlds came together like this, including herself.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 am
"And whatever the 12th Squad Captain is." Renji ended the list.
Renji sighed and took a step back. "Sorry." He replied under his breath. Renji still had his hand on Zabimaru, just in case the man was about to attack, which, so far, that man seemed unlikely to do. Zabimaru materialized in it's true form beside him. "The man has a dark aura." Zambimaru said. "Keep on guard."
Renji nodded as Zabimaru dematerialized.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:43 am
Rukia let out a breathless, soundless sigh. She knew that she needed to keep Renji in check, because if he made one little mistake, then they might get into unneccessary fights. Rukia didn't want to go into an uneccessary battle, and see people get hurt. It was better to try to avoid fights. She felt that the demon-man who called himself Sesshomaru was ominous, but she decided to shrug it off.

((Hm...if you know any anime fans who can RP, please invite them to the guild! And specifically to this RP. xD;; I think we need some more villains/villainesses...LOL. Yeah. I WOULD want to get some action in, but Azula isn't the kind of person who will attack random people, unless she wants to use them and they don't cooperate, or she already knows them as a rival. XD;; Or useless...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:48 am
((Okay, we'll wait for more replies. XD Or you can introduce your new character.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 am
"Gumo, Gumo.... Rocket!" Luffy shouted, as he grabbed onto a poll, ran as far as he could, his skin stretching all the way he stopped running and he launched himself forward, knocking down twenty enemy pirates. He put his two fingers to each side of his lips and stretched his skin his skin outwards, and stuck his tongue. "Lalalalala!"

Suddenly, A bright light enveloped him and he was falling from the sky. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Gumo Gumo Balloon!" He shouted, and his entire body enflated, and he drifted slowly to the ground. Once he hit the ground, he deflated and looked around his surroundings. An island? With maybe pirate treasure? Had he just found the One Piece!? He pumped his fist into the air. His smile dropped when he saw people in the distance. People got here before him!  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:58 am
Azula heard someone show up, and he showed up with much screaming. "What the...?" she muttered to herself. She escaped from the shadowy hiding place of the tall tree she was behind, and headed toward the screaming, wondering what was a 'Gumo Gumo Balloon."

Rukia heard someone screaming, and turned her head in the direction of the sound. And at that moment, she also saw an unknown girl, about in her teens, emerge from the shadow of a tropical tree. "Huh?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:05 am
Luffy smiled at the sigh of girls running toward him. They both appeared to be his age. He took his straw hat off his back and put it on his head. He smiled brightly. "Hi!" He said, stretched his hand forward. Very. Forward. To shake there hand. They were still fifteen meters away, yet he smiled like it was no sweat. "Monkey D. Luffy. Call me Luffy!" He shouted.

Renji jumped. The kid fell through the hair, inflated, and landed safely on the ground. He rubbed his eyes. Was that even possible!? He followed close behind the newcomer and Rukia. He jumped back though. What the hell was wrong with his arm!?  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:17 am
Azula glared at the person named Monkey D. Luffy. What kind of name is that?! Azula thought critically, and with contempt. She didn't like this person already. He was too...happy. Too...friendly. It was disgusting. She said, "Greetings..." And then, she added, "If you come any closer, I will burn you to a crisp. I have no time for this. I need to figure out how to get back home." As to prove her 'bad mood,' Azula lit up both of her arms with flaming fires, and her eyes seemed to glow with the heart of the flames, too.

Rukia was taken aback by the fire-girl's powers, and also her rudeness and her...evil-appearing eyes. She seemed as evil, if not more so, than the demon Sesshomaru. Rukia ignored the fire-girl, and instead, smiled at Luffy. "Hello, there! I am assuming you just appeared here, and this is not you home?" she said. She figured that this island was probably uninhabited, and everyone who was here was teleported...by some strange, supernatural force.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 am
Luffy pointed a finger at Azula. "I'll get you back when I'm the Pirate King." He said angrily. He smiled again. "Yeah, I appeared here. I kinda assumed this is the island where the One Piece is located..." He turned to the red haired man running toward him also. "Hi!" He shouted. He turned back to Azula. "Ooh, You got powers. So do I. What kinda fruit did you eat to get fire-power? The only fruit I know about that gives you power is the GumGum fruit... which I ate. Gives me rubber skin. Like this!" He ran backwards twenty paces and swung his arm to Azula. His arm stretched forward, and he missed her on purpose. The arm continued to go forward until it was nearly to Shesshomaru. He pulled back.

Renji continued to stare. The fire girl wasn't all that suprising, Renji could do that with Kidou. "Uhm... Luffy was it, how do you do that!?"  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:37 am
Azula was shocked with Luffy's weird...stretchy power. She had never seen anything like it! But, her face remained passive. All that showed on her face was annoyance and impatience, like a few minutes ago. She glared at Luffy, and bounced a fireball in the palm before sizzling it out. Electrons danced along her fingers, and she resisted the urge to summon lightning and kill off everybody by electricuting them all. She reminded herself that they might be useful later.

Rukia's jaw dropped in awe of Luffy's powers. His arm just...stretched out! It was so...strange, but so amazing! "A ...piece of fruit gave you that power? Did you need to train or anything?" she inquired curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:42 am
"Actually, it was the whole fruit. No training. It just took a while to get use to." He smiled widely. "Of course, I can't swim, but I can just use Gumo Gumo Balloon to float around in the water." He laughed. He turned to Renji. "Yup! Luffy's my name! I told you how I do this, didn't I?"

Renji sighed. "Wow. Kid, you would be able to take out a hollow easily."  

Furyal

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas